Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most annoying/humiliating moment? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:33 pm
M i l k
In Re4 When I got my Head Chopped off a couple of times by the Chain Saw Man, and that damn Del Lago ate me atleast 4 times....
Annoying.

SO many times I had to flee Salvadors. They seemed so invincible back then... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:01 pm
yeah the crimson head's are a bunch of b*****d's.  

TOXIC_METAL

Mr. Lionheart

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:50 pm
i don't remember facing ceberus on RE0, oh well, i beat that game so many times, haha  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:55 pm
God... lol the most annoying is in RE 4 the damn chainsaw guys... they come out of nowhere and I just see Leon's head go POP! Lol...I've never gotten killed by del Lago lol. Not once. I press that X so fast Leon could compete in the olympic thingy and win xd um.... OOOH and ******** Krauser... killed me like 6 times.... ******** pressing button thingy's to dodge...  

Angelus Drakonis

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:02 pm
On all of the RE's at one point I wouldn't remember if I saved or not right before going to battle with a Boss and eventually I'd get to proud and tell myself I can take em and end up dying. Then returning to the main page again and loading over to find I haven't saved the entire game.

...That is one horrible waste of time and you feel really dumb for letting yourself get so proud.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:02 am
chainsaw freakshows. gonk  

juhachi

XINVADER

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:00 pm
A damn gltch in RE4 killed me, just outside the village chiefs house. I thought I had killed Dr. Salvador because he ws on the floor, I could still here the chainsaw but the ruby had appeared so I picked it up. Next thing I knew he was getting up again and my head disappeared.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:37 pm
You know in RE0 when Rebecca has to be cranked up by Billy, then you're alone for a little bit? Well, I was doing pretty good for a change, and finally got to a hall with two doors. For reasons beyond me, I skipped the first door and went straight to the second. I checked the map, and realized that the way I was going led straight to Billy, but the other door didn't seem to go any place. I thought, maybe I should go check the other room, since I may not be back here in awhile. I contemplated going to get Billy first, but then decided against it figuring it would just be a waste of time. I had full health, enough herbs for two full heals, and enough handgun ammo to take down Nemises, so I figured I could take anything that came my way. Also, if I felt threatened, I could always just run right back through the door. I walked through the door, and only saw two of those annoying bug things. I inturn begin to shoot at them, making the one closest to me leap onto me. I was button mashing like crazy, but the only thing you could hear and see was a nasty crunching sound and Rebecca's body going limp.  

Sympathy_fo_ the_Devil

A5116278

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 7:52 am
Leirbag1011
God... lol the most annoying is in RE 4 the damn chainsaw guys... they come out of nowhere and I just see Leon's head go POP! Lol...I've never gotten killed by del Lago lol. Not once. I press that X so fast Leon could compete in the olympic thingy and win xd um.... OOOH and ******** Krauser... killed me like 6 times.... ******** pressing button thingy's to dodge...

krauser was soooooooooooooooooo easy.
i was on pro mode and i killed him so quick with a hand gun and a knife  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:24 pm
One for me...in RE0 I was playing hard mode and I was running around and I stopped to let my friend play for a bit...she underestimated the power of the leech zombie and ended up getting me killed...I hate it when I dont save.  

Shizuka Enzan

Ithmara

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:37 am
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
Leirbag1011

The first time I tried to kill Krauser, I killed my wall instead with a fist. He made me angry. And then, the second time playing the game on the PS2, I had a rocketlauncher with me so I shot it at his legs. Took care of him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:35 am
Loli Kyr
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
Leirbag1011

The first time I tried to kill Krauser, I killed my wall instead with a fist. He made me angry. And then, the second time playing the game on the PS2, I had a rocketlauncher with me so I shot it at his legs. Took care of him.

aiming the magnum at his legs helps  

A5116278

Lord_Jackman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:12 am
When i was fighting tyrant in the plane, i was running away and i fell off  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:07 am
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
Loli Kyr
LIAM G-VERONICA B.O.W
Leirbag1011

aiming the magnum at his legs helps
Bollocks, you havn't compleated pro-mode, and you said yourself that I was was far at better at RE4 than you (which is true xd ) and it took me a good few tries to beat Krauser on Pro.  

Valimai

someguyontheinternet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:03 am
the final form of willam in re2. he impaled me with all those spikes...and only one more shot from my desert eagle would have killed him  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff