Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Redlight District ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:13 pm
Kupo ninja
((I'll tone it down; I don't know what I'm toning down but I'll do it))

"I could have taken those things, though I think I might have hurt something falling on the ground like that." He said running his fingers though his long hair and trying hard to get the ash out. "Myu hair is naturally white; ash is hell on my hair color."

Puff kicked the guy and growled. "What the hell is your problem with the zombies? What could they have possible done to you to attack them to the point of retailiation? I know I'm no saint, but I never attacked a target with a zero threat rating, except when that nun threw a bottle of holy water me. She didn't have a chance in hell of out running that boulder." Puff ranted as he paced back and forth. "But any way, If I catch you doing anything elsewrong I'll give you 18 percent of an a**-whoopin' at 110 percent of my power."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:18 pm
"Kid is there a reason why you are kicking my leg?" Tobias asked as he dusted off his pants. He listened to puff's rant and it went in one ear and out the other. "Um... kid, I'm not that bright so can you keep it down to a few words?"  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:13 pm
THe dog shook off some of the ash.

'Thats a bit larger then I normaly like, miss." it said in a deep growling voice, a fe sparks and chunks of burning ash escaping it mouth..

"Buty I do believe I should repay the favor..." it said, turning around sniffing. It moved about the district hrudily, Igor had left a long trail, and it douybled back at several points.

THe ash had stoped falling,a nd was slowly drifting out of the district on non existent breezes.. headed for a peculiar artifact in a dreaded place.

THe hound stoped at the entrance to a basement pub, and pointed down at the ajar door.

"Hee's in there."  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 10:41 am
Kupo ninja
"Kid is there a reason why you are kicking my leg?" Tobias asked as he dusted off his pants. He listened to puff's rant and it went in one ear and out the other. "Um... kid, I'm not that bright so can you keep it down to a few words?"

"Basically, you are knocking around things that don't want to fight back. You are the true monster." Puff said lwatching the Ash clear up. He started to sniff the air again to see if he could pick up the scent. "I can barly pick it out, but I know it's there." He growled angrily.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:37 pm
"I'm still human; as an ex-holy man, I kind of have a dislike for the undead and the occult." Tobias said with a whistle. "And you have no right calling me a monster when you aren't fully human."

Tobias walked through the ash and grimaced at its filthiness.

Haru walked over to Tobias and Puff rubbing his eyes from sleep. "I was tired, did I miss something?" He asked drowsily. "Who the heck is this guy another new person?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 7:32 pm
Though a little suprised at the fact the dog could speak she keeped her cool, after the dog showed her the door she said

Thanks

and moved in to secure her target, keeping to the shadows.  

HasmatX

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:17 pm
Kupo ninja
"I'm still human; as an ex-holy man, I kind of have a dislike for the undead and the occult." Tobias said with a whistle. "And you have no right calling me a monster when you aren't fully human."

Tobias walked through the ash and grimaced at its filthiness.

Haru walked over to Tobias and Puff rubbing his eyes from sleep. "I was tired, did I miss something?" He asked drowsily. "Who the heck is this guy another new person?"

"Yeah, He's another new person. A monster if I ever saw one." Puff said sniffing the air. "I've got her scent again" He said before wrapping his ponytail around Haru's arm. "Looks like you're coming with." He said wrapping Tobias' arm also. He started running barely moving because their combined weight was more than he could pull.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 11:12 pm
CU, the charnel hound sensed more could be on its way. The creature prowled its way to a raised portion of ground, and curled up its massiv ebody there.

Though it looked as though it were trying to sleep, its eyes still shown brightly.

It could see in all directions, and it was watching everything...  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:40 pm
Shinobu_Mayl
"Yeah, He's another new person. A monster if I ever saw one." Puff said sniffing the air. "I've got her scent again" He said before wrapping his ponytail around Haru's arm. "Looks like you're coming with." He said wrapping Tobias' arm also. He started running barely moving because their combined weight was more than he could pull.

"Little man if you call me a monster again I will cram a fist into that oriface you call a mouth." He said throwing the ponytail away. "And keep your hair off of me, it is filled with evil intentions."

"Yeah Puff, you are getting a little obsessed with that woman and all but I don't think that you are wrong in your chasing her." He said pulling the pony tail of his arm gently so he didn't yank hair out of his friends head.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:26 pm
Puff huffed as he turned to run off after the scent. "I don't need those two, but it'd have been nice to have backup." He grumbled as he reached a wall. He flung hims ponytail into the wall and used it to swing himself upward. When the pull of gravity caught up to him he ancored himself with his claws before looking around and sniffed the air. "THe smell is coming from...that way!" He said as he closed in on his target.  

Rozalin Wednesday

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 9:43 pm
Cu looked up at the half dragon dolefully.

The gigantic dog's eyebrows danced up and down quizicly, were it smaller, it would have been cute.

"Shes not the sort ot be bothered with..." said the dog, its smoldering maw flairing as its jaws opened in a yawn.

"Theres no real point... sojmething tellms me shes come back from the here after befroe, and she lacks the social grace not to do it again."

the dog slowly got up off of its side.

"I supose I should make sure you don't get yourself killed though... master seems to have some intrest in you, after all."  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 10:18 pm
Puff stopped infront of the dog and looked it in the eyes. "So, I'm after a foe that refuses to stay dead. I'll take you up on your offer." He said jumping up onto Cu's back. "I'll dance this dance only until I find something to balance out this world." He stood looking around trying to take his focus from his prey.  

Rozalin Wednesday

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:01 pm
THe dog bucked once or twice, to him it was checking that the man was secure.

"Very well then... MY beliefe is...." the dog began walking, slowly without bothering to sniff for a trail, he knew exactly where the woman is.

"That should we want to stop the raging Milosh, we need the girls help. In the past, Hasmat and X were always together it seems." the dog hadn't witnessed it first hand, bu had heared it from other undead.

He made his way slowly to the place he had led X, stoping at the door.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 12:09 pm
Puff jumped from Cu's back and walked over to the door. "In this place I'm not more than a mere living being, to put an end to all's suffering is the mission I put onto my shoulders and I've come to realize that is a weight no one should bear alone. As I am now this is far as I can go, but I'll keep pushing forward and push myself past this limitation." Puff said as he ran his hand across the door. "What ever that means." He said before opening the door and peering in.  

Rozalin Wednesday

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 8:26 pm
Cu nodded in agrement.

"Perhapse that is why he had such intrest... such admirable emotion." Cu walked in a small cricle and his body lost much of its size, he was small enought to fit through the door.

"But that is why the undead serve the Litch. The all have their own walls to push past, and the Lich King as well. COnsider us your comrades in arms." said the dog standing directly behind him.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff