Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Byako Railroad ~the RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:34 pm
Nicalin kept her fingertips on his temples, though it required maneuvering with him spinning around, (and despite having given up on opening his reportedly empty head). She grinned brightly at him, the picture of naive vapidity. "Not hay, and I don't sell hats--I'm a magician!" she freed her left hand (the right was wrapped around behind him and still on his right temple) offering it to shake. "Nicalin Archer, pleased to meetcha!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:44 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:58 pm
"What a name." She remarked. "It's part of one that isn't working very well, I'm afraid. I had it just an hour ago... I'll get it eventually." She shrugged in a carefree manner, evidentially not bothered by the failed trick. "What do you do?"
Her top hat sat tilted on her head, blue-black hair curling about her face from under it in tidy disarray. The hat went quite well with the tuxedo-costume, and though she didn't seem to have a wand, chances were she could produce one in an instant.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:12 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:28 pm
She looked around, silver eyes taking in the rundown station. The ruins of the train. The ticket booth that looked ready to fall in on itself. The concave nature of pretty much every surface put their by man.
"I think you'll need more than a little magic to fix this place. I bet it was nice in its day."
Unfortunately, that day seemed to have been decades ago.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:30 pm
Taeko heard a conversation and walked over to see and notices Nicalin and Cadwallander, "I wonder if they know something?"

"Are you sure?" Luce frowned.

"It will only take a mintue..." Taeko looked at Luce.  

Darkest Intimacy

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Darkest Intimacy

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:37 pm
Taeko walked over to Nicalin, "Hey! Do you have a sec?"

Luce stayed behind, hiding.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:00 pm
"Maybe: whatcha need?" She asked, turning to look at Taeko.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:00 pm
"Samuelm, Mackenzie, You two are now in charge of the fellow here. You may tell him to do anything you want so long as it isnt to harm the Jarians or aid in your escape"
Lutia smiled walking back over to cad
lets start already
"Oh cadwallander, would you mind closing your eyes for ten seconds and counting to ten?"
Her tone of voice ringed pure innocence as Gren floated behind the young Biplane Pilot  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:04 pm
"Oh: looks like not..." She looked at her temporary boss, and got the impression she wasn't going to enjoy standing where she was...  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:44 pm
---  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:50 pm
Lutia pulls a sedative that she picked up at the hospital while gathering healing items and walked towards Cadwallander.
Just when Cadwallander got to eight Gren grabs Cadwallanders head tilting it to the side as Lutia injects the fast acting sedative before he could notice anything amiss  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Darkest Intimacy

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:13 pm
Taeko stopped and stared at what is going on, "uh... I think this is the wrong time.. Sorry to bother you..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:21 pm
Nic grinned at the stranger. "Oh, not at all. It's just part of the magic trick! Maybe you'd like to be included?" The innocent grin was perhaps to innocent, and the light hearted eagerness perhaps too eager for comfort.
Or maybe Taeko was imagining things.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:19 pm
---  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers