Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
WTF Hotel (the RP) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cocoon Master

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:42 pm
((Alright, I think I've been more than patient enough. gonk ))

"I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I just can't sign anything without knowing what I'm getting into." Metal fingers traced the outline of the ball in her pocket as she stepped lightly up the stairs, making her way to the eighth floor. Unfortunately, opening the door proved to be difficult.
Not this again... Someone really should set out an order for larger knobs. With twenty minutes' worth of a struggle gone by, droves of snow plowed their way through the open door and down the stairway as she walked inside, passing by a now-covered pyramid of very sad oranges. After gingerly digging through piles of fluffy white water, Ishrie managed to regain her bag and weapon, albeit after quite a bit of searching in a buried room. Clumsy legs struggled all the way to the window, the massiveness of the compressed snow making it very difficult to maneuver and almost knocking her down several times along the way. With a short breath and a little bit harder of a push than would have been normally required, the door-shaped window came to a shut, keeping out the snowballs. Kicking her way out of the room, pack and ER at hand, the girl locked the door behind her and made her way to have a look around town.

( arrow To Tenth Sea Library.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:02 pm
"All right ill wait here tell me when the room is done,"

Hew turned to see Ishire leaving,

he fleetingly called to her but she did not hear him, shurgging it off, he turned to Drago,

"So will the room be satifactory for you Drago.?"  

Traven_Arrain

HasmatX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:25 pm
Chastity hears drago snore

I'll assume that as a yes, as for the for the extras in the room you'll need to do that yourself

lifts drago on her shouder

Follow me

and heads up the stairs  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:37 pm
"ok" Shadow follows her up.  

Traven_Arrain

Drago_X

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:11 pm
((hey you try staying awake with a blood achohal level of over 12 percent))
Waking up as he was being carried to his room he promptly fell back asleep until he got there.... that was one crazy party.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:12 pm
she walks up to the 61st floor opens the door revieling a room with a blue bed and a water trough. She dunks Drago's head in the water trough and tosses him onto the bed in one smooth motion and turns to Shadow.

Will this do?  

HasmatX

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:30 pm
"Yah it will give, I think Ill give Drago this."

Shadow gives Drago the Mega sobering uber potion.

Suddenly all the Alcohoel in his body bust out of his skin and then lite on fire.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:38 pm
Doesn't that hurt?  

HasmatX

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:38 pm
"Not to me it didnt"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:01 pm
Ha Ha Ha...  

HasmatX

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:21 am
^^ xp blaugh scream stare xd cool ninja burning_eyes emo biggrin eek whee  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:06 am
(I'll take that as LOL)

demon piler

a piler of demons shoots up from the ground smashing a clean hole through the next nine floors

That looks good  

HasmatX

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:27 pm
"Good fer what exactly,"

shadow stoped laugfeing, and just stood there, suddenly a flash of light .89687 secs later he stood armed with a compound bow made of a alchemicly made wood, near unbreakible and, a quiver of homing arrows.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:39 pm
That's your hole for an elevator

eyeing the bow

Not bad alchemy  

HasmatX

Traven_Arrain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:22 pm
"Thank you on both accounts."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff