Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 9:05 am
Firefly?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:25 am
MemoryDragon
Well, it's not exactly a great cosplay... Nor is it Tanemura Arina... But I'm a brown coat now! xd Of course, most of you guys are sci fi fans if I remember correctly.... sweatdrop I just love Firefly...

I've seen that show a couple times. I don't really know the story or who the characters are, though. sweatdrop  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 10:27 am
sweatdrop That's what I was afraid the response would be... It's by the same guy who wrote Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. There was a really good movie that just came out about it, called Serenity, which I would highly recommend even if you didn't watch the series. It was set up so that you didn't have to know anything going into the movie.

Solar, are you doing Willy Wonka? Cause I keep getting this vaguely creepy feeling every time I see your avi.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2005 1:43 pm
MemoryDragon
sweatdrop That's what I was afraid the response would be... It's by the same guy who wrote Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. There was a really good movie that just came out about it, called Serenity, which I would highly recommend even if you didn't watch the series. It was set up so that you didn't have to know anything going into the movie.

Solar, are you doing Willy Wonka? Cause I keep getting this vaguely creepy feeling every time I see your avi.

Ah, I see. I'm not a big tv person.

Yes, I am Willy Wonka... xd I'm trying to get the Redhot Upsidedown Boots to complete my outfit.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

JuiCe22

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:54 am
ratgirl407
im meroko from full moon wo sagashite

y-you're....meroko....O_O  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:11 am
if anyone is interested, rate my avvy? Here thanks. ^^ i know it kinda doesnt apply with cosplaying avvies, but hey, it is an avatar talk, right? lol  

akeikas
Captain

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:11 am
I voted for you!! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:32 pm
Heh... I said this in the rp thread since I couldn't find this one... But now that I've found it again, I'll say it here too. xd I finally got all the stuff to cosplay Alcina. heart Though... I really do wish gaia had more long sleeved shirts...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Cheesypoof

3,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:49 am
The Meroko outfit can be even better now with the bunny tail.
I think I'm going to save up my gold to cosplay as her. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:41 pm
That bunny tail had me inspired to cosplay Meroko. xD  

Lepidus Light

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:00 pm
Cheesypoof
The Meroko outfit can be even better now with the bunny tail.
I think I'm going to save up my gold to cosplay as her. whee

I thought the exact same thing when I saw the bunny tail! xd I've already cosplayed as her though, so I don't know if I want to do it again.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:38 am
Hi everyone!

I can't remember if I already posted about this Takuto cosplay, (sorry if I did) I got the outfit from one of the posters from the manga (on my sig), hope you like it!  

Takuto

Shameless Gaian

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:29 am
That's really well done, Takuto! Might wanna change the banner in your sig so it matches. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 2:42 pm
Hey guys ^^; I just joined today... I'm cosplaying as Meroko as well ^^ All I really need is the Bunny Luv ears since the other ones won't equip with my top hat and then either the maid collar or leather collar with a cross  

newgurl1509

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:09 pm
I want to try cosplaying as either Haine or even...Mao-chan...that'd be so weird. whee I just love Maora!~ But I don't really know what I'm going to do about hair...  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff