Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Children of the Dark RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:48 pm
[I feel sick now. >.>]
Dante stopped short, and pulled his hood upon his head. "I'm hungry now," he grumbled to himself.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:00 pm
Dante's suspicions had been right and he had just sent a hunter to the palace. This wasn't one of the normal hunters either. It was one of the ones who could do significant damage. She could get past the guards with no problem.  

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:34 am
Grey leaned against the cold wall in an empty hall. She sighed deeply, tired.
I want to go home... she inwardly moaned. Footsteps echoed in the hall, but she ignored them.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:29 pm
The hunter smiled to herself as she slipped past the guards with ease. She walked right into the castle, wondering who she should go for first.

---

Kanna and Kazuo had finished their dancing lessons. Kanna bowed to both Kazuo and Ms. Shirune. "I'm sorry, but I should be getting back to the Empress...I'm sure she'll have something else for me to do...

"Do...Do you have to go?"

"Yes. I'm sorry.....I'll try to come back...later...." Kanna hung her head and left.  

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:31 pm
Grey lazily tilted her head to the side, to the oncoming footsteps. "Excuse me, if you'd like to see the Empress you need an appointment."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:43 pm
She turned her head towards the voice. She laughed, as though embarressed. "Oh! I'm so sorry! I didn't realize there was anyone here! Well, I'm from another part of the kingdom...and I wasn't sure of all the procedures. This is my first time in the capital. Could you possibly help me?"  

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:47 pm
Grey shut her eyes and nodded. She was beginning to feel sick from huunger. "Yeah, sure."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:49 pm
"Thank you so much!!!" The girl seemed so happy and grateful. "My parents wanted me to come to the capital to pay my respects to the Royal Family...I don't want to disappoint them, you understand."  

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:50 pm
"Is that all? I think she's busy at the moment."
Grey leaned against the wall and slid to the floor. Crap...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:52 pm
"A-Are you okay, Miss?" She knelt belong side Grey.

At that moment Kanna walked down the hall and saw them ahead. "Miss Grey...? Is that you? Are you okay?!"

She looked up at the newcomer. She looked familiar to her somehow...She couldn't place her exactly.  

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:54 pm
She nodded and waved her hands. "Fine, just hungry."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:56 pm
"Then feats on the person standing in front of you." Ratio said, walking around the corner. "The hunter is just standing there anyways."  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:57 pm
Grey's body stiffened.
"What did he say?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:57 pm
"Have you been neglecting that? Why? You know how bad it is to do that! Bloodlust is terrifying!"

She continued to look at Kanna. "Uhm...Hello...?"

Kanna looked at the girl. "Oh! Hello! Who are you? What are you doing here at the Palace?"

"Uhm...I'm Sarah..." She couldn't shake the feeling she;'s met Kanna before...although it's impossible.  

DarkWaterMiyo
Vice Captain

Fire_Alchemist_Riya

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 5:59 pm
A hand came out and grabbed the intruder's wrist, pulling her back roughly.
"Shame on you for intruding," Dante's calm voice said.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff