Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Official Resident Evil Guild Sigs:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psychotic G

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:26 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Any ideas on what i should do? I'm a bit stumped... I wanna incorporate both stuff from the movie, stuff from the video game and have some of the avi's on it but im not sure what I should use... I'm thinkin a pic of Nemesis from the movie tho cuz they did a kick a** job on him. (I nearly cried when I seen Nemesis for the first time, I did cry when he spoke lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:31 am
Psychotic G

Any ideas on what i should do? I'm a bit stumped... I wanna incorporate both stuff from the movie, stuff from the video game and have some of the avi's on it but im not sure what I should use... I'm thinkin a pic of Nemesis from the movie tho cuz they did a kick a** job on him. (I nearly cried when I seen Nemesis for the first time, I did cry when he spoke lol)

Even though he only spoke once stare

Anyway, that's awseome looking X3 The lettering and picture go together very well 3nodding I think a picture of Nemesis under the text would be awesome.. I see it kind of like a faded/transparent picture though, so you can still see the background 3nodding  

Uenna

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 11:34 am
I think the text interferes too much with the back ground...whenever I make a banner or something, I like to make it spot out in the banner but not too much where it takes control.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 7:25 pm
Here's another one of mine.

Quote:
http://tinyurl.com/5bx8m

If you look closely, you can see little cells within the iris of the eye. Courtesy of Parasite Eve for that shot. ^-^

I'm trying to figure out how to meddle with the text in Photoshop - how to make it glow, have a color within, ect.  

Soul Reaver Naira

Uenna

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:26 pm
w00t for PE!! Lol, I love the banner 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:07 pm
PE!!! *snargle*

Thanks much. I'm happy...I just got a rip of Photoshop courtesy of iMesh. Yup, I know it's wrong...but I don't have 500 bucks on me, thankie. ^-^  

Soul Reaver Naira

Uenna

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 2:21 pm
Ashowan
PE!!! *snargle*

Thanks much. I'm happy...I just got a rip of Photoshop courtesy of iMesh. Yup, I know it's wrong...but I don't have 500 bucks on me, thankie. ^-^

Heh, the most I have on my comp is Paint Shop Pro 4 sweatdrop and PhotoStudio 5 which came with my scanner. My dad doesnt want anything new on the comp anymore gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:23 pm
I just wanna say thanks to everyone who contributed on making a banner for the guild!

Thanks! whee  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Soul Reaver Naira

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 3:46 pm
*bows* Not a problem, Whte. This is fun!

Another from meh...

Quote:
http://tinyurl.com/4rzvu

Fear my tiny bloody sigs...  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:08 pm
Nice job Ashowan!

I love the crimson red...if I was doing that I would take out the black and let the red fade into the white. That would be awesome.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Soul Reaver Naira

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 4:59 pm
Heh, I'll experiment with that later... Probably tomorrow. I'm gonna retire from the computer right now. =D Thanks much!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:05 am
Heh, it kinda looks like it got uber-jpeged (i hate that~! gonk ) but you still managed to make it look awesome 3nodding Red's a very good RE colour XD  

Uenna

Blissful the Evil Skittle

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:45 pm
User Image

sweatdrop didnt turn out too good, but there is one rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:46 pm
BlissForever
User Image

Very nice indeed!!!!!! I'll add it to the rest of the sigs. Thanks for contributing.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Soul Reaver Naira

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 3:42 am
BlissForever
User Image

Oopseh, I didn't see this one.
This is friggin' awesome. Love the blood spatter...it's RE-ish. =D  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items