Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [RolePlay]
[There Are Known Knights] - GUILD'S STORY - Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sounds fun?
  NO. D:<
  Yeah sure. (:
View Results

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rama was acting completely casual in the crowd, but the only thing keeping her from loosing her cool was the fact that she knew that her friends were right there with her. As Shei began to walk through the crowd, Rama skipped along after her, smiling pleseantly to herself. The day class was so easy to get the upper hand on! It was like everything the night class did was sacred and to be taken note of.

As the doors to the building opened, Rama grinned even wider and took a few steps into the building. It didn't take her long to trip over one of the upper-classmen. The boy looked at her icily and showed her the very tips of his fangs beind his snarling lips, and she flashed her own only in a happy and toothy smile. "Sorry 'bout that, chap!" She apologized insincerely and continued on her way just behind Shei.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:36 pm
---------------------

Yaya went back to her dorm, slightly disappointed, and VERY tired. "Wonder how those guys can go to school now. That's a strange habbit to sleep during the day."

"Don't they miss the light?"

Suddenly she realized she was talking to herself and flipped over on her bed, sleep coming all to quick for her unanswered questions.

---------------------

The next day Yaya didn't feel so well, and she had yet to meet her room mates. Didn't she have any?

Pretty much skipping school she found the courage to sneak into the
[hint] Moon Dorms [/hint].

"What am I doing?" She thought uneasy by her own actions. "Oh well at least they're all asleep now anyways..."

---------------------

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:27 pm
Mitsuki, seeing Yaya sneaking into the Moon Dorm's territory, followed her. What is she doing here? Doesn't she know that Moon Dorm is off limit to Day Class? Maybe I should talk to her before we all get in trouble.

"Um...Yaya? What are you doing it here? Isn't it...off limit...?" asked Mitsuki, staring at Yaya.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:00 pm
------------------------

Yaya, who was already edgy, almost had a heart attack. She did not hear Mitsuki come up behind her, or follow her for that matter.

She twirled around quickly, gaining back her composure. "Uh, I'm not exactly sure myself." She tried to laugh it off. She knew she should turn around right now and head straight back to her own dorm. (At least if she wasn't in any of her classes.)

Trying to avoid the topic Yaya insisted, "Why aren't you in class right now, yourself missy?" Her tone slightly harsh, on purpose.

------------------------

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sunny Teddy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:31 am
User ImageLet's get these teen hearts beating. Faster, faster.

Rama grumbled to herself, her heightened senses being triggered by something outside. She sat up in her bed and looked around her room. There wasn't anything going on in there, but the sun was shining mercilessly through her window. She got up and walked over, leaning on the flat but thick panes. She saw two girls chattering casually amongst themselves. Rama frowned. Wasn't this dorm off limits to the day class?

In one swift movement, she flung a jacket over her pajamas and headed out into the cool winter air on her balcony. She looked over the edge at the girls, hiding in the column of support-beam that barred her off from falling to her death...if she was human. Those girls, she could see, were the same ones from last night when she was going to her class. They'd been quite out of sorts at the time, but Rama could definitely distinguish their faces from the others in the crowds of people. She wouldn't do anything to them...unless they tried to stir something up. Wait- what was she saying? Rama would be ashamed if she harmed a defenseless human like those two girls! 'Stupid vampiric blood...' She thought to herself, sighing and shaking her head distastefully. She walked back into her room and took her jacket off, further flinging herself onto her bed for more sleep.

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat, and hold a lover close? User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:58 am
"I skipped~ It wasn't much fun anyway. And I've always wondered about the Night Dorm," answered Mitsuki.

Not moving, she waited for Yaya's answer but nothing came so she added, "So, we're you skipping too~? But then...we can't do much by standing here..."

Still not moving, Mitsuki looked for Yaya's face as if she can tell the difference between truth and lie.  

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:29 am
Mitsurus suitcase made a familiar *clack *clack* *clack* sound has he rolled it on the pavement. Damn orginisation, sending me to a ******** boarding school, to assasinate a whole ******** class! He grabbed some water and started chugging it rapidly. As he approached the school he spit it out all over. "Oh my God, this is the boarding school I was sent to?" "Looks kinda tacky." "Oh well....atleast I'm getting paid." Mitsuru walked beyond the gates into the school. He walked twords the Day Class dorm when he heard talking. He looked to see two girls hiding in front of the Night Class dorm talking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:30 am
"Shhh! Be quiet for a sec," said Mitsuki.

Mitsuki stood still, trying to listen hard, "There's someone here. Do you think it's the Night Class?"

Now the two of them stood still trying to look normal.  

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

pwn_4thewyn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:34 am
Shei awoke angered by the two chattering girls outside the lower floor of the dorm. She hadn't been able to get much sleep these few hectic days. She snarled as she got up, but calmed her demeanor as she grabbed a robe and quietly slipped out of the room.

Why wasn't that gatekeeper doing its job? The prefects couldn't guard the Moon dorms 24-7, after all, they had school now.

Taking matters into her own hands, she quietly moved down the stairs and glided over to the door.

Pushing aside the heavy door, Shei hissed lightly as the sun's searing rays hit her face. Squinting at first, her eyes took a few seconds to adjust to the light.

Her anger flared again, turning her eyes to a dark purple-red hue as she glared at the girls.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:49 am
"Hm...looks like we're found...." confirmed Mitsuki, looking at the girl she bumped into yesterday.

Walking over, she said, "Good morning. We just somehow wondered here, since we're new, we don't know much of the school's map."

I hope she wouldn't ask for more...then it will be troublesome...  

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:56 pm
Mitsuru seen the vampire walk twords the girls. He pretended to play dumb, and started walking over to the girls. "Excuse me, but do you know where the Day Class Dorm is? I just got here today, and I'm clueless." Oooh, let me see, this vampire doesn't look too strong, one shot in the heart should do it, but I need to assasinate a whole class not just one person! Mitsuru smiled and continued with his act.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:16 pm
"Uh...it's over there~ Wow...we have another new student. That's nice. Well, we better go too," Mitsuki said hoping the Night Class won't wake up.  

[Hatsuki]
Vice Captain

2,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Pharaoh90
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:04 pm
"Oh, ok." Mitsuru glared at the girl, and then at the vampire.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:41 pm
ooc: I was gone for a while, so.. I'm just going to.. >.>

Hikaru appeared out of nowhere and looked around.

Onegai! Ravi
Vice Captain

DeniedUltraSex
Vice Captain

1,925 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:49 pm
--------------------

Yaya, didn't budge. Why did things have to get so complicated?
She just wanted to check out their dorms to see what was so special about them...

She bit her lip, giving in hesitantly. "Fine," she said rather dully. She looked back at the building as if it would answer some of her questions, but the tall walls didn't even hint what secrets were behind it.

"Mitsuki," Yaya paused. "Nevermind, I'll walk you back to your dorm." Yaya, wasn't even sure what she was going ask the poor girl. Ask her if she felt something was off about the night class?
No. Definately not.

--------------------

[RolePlay]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas