wanna join?!?
  yeah!!!!!
  maybe
  noooooo...
View Results

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:47 am
"Oh look, the kiddies have come out to play", said Xemnas. "Didn't your mothers teach you all manners?" And with that, he drew his two red energy beams. "Not for the life of me," whispered Xaieilaide, as he aimed a slash with his sabres. "Take this!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:16 am
*draws his katanas and stares over at Xemnas and then his suroundings looking to pull off a stratiggy* hmmmmm lets see  

Zexion VI

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:13 pm
Xia stared wide-eyed, shaking a bit. She trully didn't know what to do, she thought Xemnas would congratulate them on making their own Organization and was planning to become whole. Her ringblade appeared in her hand and her vines summoned themselves to protect her. "Xemnas, you trully planning on killing us all?" she managed to speak out.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:28 pm
"why would he do that? then he would have no one to help him to kill sora."  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Zexion VI

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:06 pm
*stops what he's doing and thinks about what the others are saying* your right he cant do it himself  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:58 am
Xaielaide agreed with the others. Xemnas was setting himself up for certain failure "What do you want with us, Xemnas?" Xemnas responded calmly, with a hint of impatience in his voice. "Now, I didn't say I would kill all of you, I only said I would kill your leader. I plan to take over this pathetic Organization for you to do my bidding. You know deep inside yourselves that none of you are as strong as I am."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:42 am
'yah and we're not as old.' she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 6:39 pm
Xaielaide stared at him in disbelief. "Well then c'mon then old man, kill me." The room fell silent. "Fool," muttered Xemnas, as he drew his weapons. He then swung them full force at Xaielaide.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

General Paz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:55 pm
*Feels a extremly strong force and turns around. It's coming from The Land That Naver Was* Should I go back?? Should I go check it out?? They are my comrades after all ...
*opens up another portal and heads back to where the others are*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:52 pm
Xia stared, not sure what to do. Her vines stayed close to her, protecting their mistress in case of an attack. "Xemnas.." she said softly, her vines blooming black roses.  

The Sphinxyness

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:08 pm
Roxanne went back to her throne waiting to see if anything new would happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:49 pm
* stays back watching wondering if he should hlp or not*  

Zexion VI

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:00 pm
"Xemnas, you're no match for me, old man." And with those words, Xaielaide brought forth a bright shining light. The heat coming from it was excruciating. "Heh. Good thing I'm used to this." he said, as he watched Xemnas try to evade the attack.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:38 pm
*Appears as Xaielaide summons the shining light jumps out of the way and stands back draws his swords in case orders are given ... No one seems to notice his return*  

General Paz

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:13 am
Roxanne draws her fire swords while she sits, waiting to see if she needs them.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff