Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
What Pisses You Off Today? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feeling on Ann Coulter.....
  Die....NOW!
  Ok person
  I adore Ann Coulter. (Can you really say that with a strait face?)
View Results

Zwiebelsaft!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:40 am
♠ Pretty much colleges piss me off now and days. Mostly because of how students have to pay around $65165165130654132164134163213552313572408673587 for books and also how we have a s**t load of athletes who get a free ride just because they can glitz up throwing a ball through a goal post, basket, whatever. I guess I'm wrong on this since I'm probably not even old enough to even think about college. ♠  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:51 pm
Zoten
Frankly they don't have a chocie but to promote me after Annual inspection.)

Dude, that sucks. Hopefully you'll get promoted, if not, seriously take it up with someone. Cause thats unfair judgement. Or whatever. You know what I'm getting at.

@ Zwieblesaft: Yeah. Thats the way college runs. Sorry chica. It'll only change when we start putting more emphasis on education and less emphasis on big corporations eating our souls. Forward with progression! We don't need no damn tickle me elmos!  

PickleBoy

russiangal367

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:59 pm
For all you who think I'm a liar, I'm not. Sure, I can mis-spell things but who doesn't and I waste my time on here because I'm thirteen. I want to waste my time when I can. Besides, I spend 5 hours after school working, so what, I waste my time, sue me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:07 pm
russiangal367
For all you who think I'm a liar, I'm not. Sure, I can mis-spell things but who doesn't and I waste my time on here because I'm thirteen. I want to waste my time when I can. Besides, I spend 5 hours after school working, so what, I waste my time, sue me.

Working on what?  

The Seven Deadly Sinz

russiangal367

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:37 pm
Let's ee, I have physics class, biochem class and writing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:44 pm
Are you shizzling me? I own at that kind of stuff lol, writing and science and math, a wonderful 3some of school subjects I totally understand but hate. lol  

The Candy Store Massacre

russiangal367

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:48 pm
Well, I love those three. Biochemistry is my calling, writing is easy and physics is amazing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:55 pm
What pisses me off..hmm.. well lets see: arrogant teachers, internet grade reviews, homework in it's entirety, being woken up early when I shouldn't have to, people who rape and murder kids, people who don't believe in the death penalty thus allowing the evil person to live... scream , people who can get up in the morning smiling (it's more of an envy), hippies (have I said that?), sony viaos, computer updates that make things worse, the fact that no one takes a crazy person seriously, people who call me a nazi, people who get out for good behavior, pro-life people (on all fronts), people who won't do the kind thing and pull the plug, myself, when I don't get a kill in gears of war, even after I stuck him twice with my torque bow, zealots, when no ones on AIM (right now crying ), when people confuse ODD and OCD, the possibilty that I might have ADD or ADHD, when people don't get it when I say I have STFUIDRC syndrome...oh and peas, there hard to eat becuase the don't go on your spoon, theres to many of them to use your fork, and a fat lot of good a knifes gonna do you.  

The Candy Store Massacre

The Candy Store Massacre

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:58 pm
russiangal367
Well, I love those three. Biochemistry is my calling, writing is easy and physics is amazing.

Don't misunderstand me, yes writing is the easiest thing god(haha a pun) gave to students, and I just don't like the classes, the subject material is da bestest. Physics be the shizzle lol.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:08 pm
I hate the myth of Santa. Just hate it. It breaks child's hearts and makes them cry. Parents lie to their kids about him, even NORAD does it and then just like that one happy day they tell them the truth, collapsing their childhood world and forever destroying that dream. I don't know about you, but I think that's cruel.  

Vedun

The Candy Store Massacre

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:29 pm
Mr.Waulrus
I hate the myth of Santa. Just hate it. It breaks child's hearts and makes them cry. Parents lie to their kids about him, even NORAD does it and then just like that one happy day they tell them the truth, collapsing their childhood world and forever destroying that dream. I don't know about you, but I think that's cruel.
Haha I remember NORAD! funny s**t right there, you forgot to mention it helps them lie, hallucinate, be greedy, beungrateful, and act good just to get presents. But that's just santa, otherwise christmas kicks a**. Btw did you make it through my list of things that piss me off? I figured most people would stop early.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:30 pm
Zoten
I had something that really pissed me off before the winter brak from school. (Would of posted this erlier, but had no time.)

I'm in the school's NJROTC organization and it's my Senior year. my previous year I had ben recomended for a promotion to an officer position at least TWICE which is rather unheard of for a jounior to accomplish. (I got passed over for Seniors, which is understandable.) This would usually meant that i'm doing pretty well right? You know what they do to me now that I am a senior? They've kept me stuck in the enlisted ranks. I got passed over for all the staff and platoon leader and sub-officer positions at the begingin of the year. Recently, our executive Officer got expelled, so there where massive promotions just waiting to be grabbed. (Note that I had been busting my a** since the begining of the year from that first faliure.) So, at the last Annual Inspection practice we had before the break, all the promotions where announced. I had gotten passed over again. I was pissed...at myself. I figure it had to be some faliure of mine and to me failure is not an option. I went off ater the practice and kciked one of the gym's bleachers hard enough to put a fair-sized dent in it. Everyone bcaked away of course. Then my Commanding Officer comes over to see what wrong. I, of course, tell him whats wrong.

Now here is the part that REALLY pisses me off. He had the audacity to say it was part of some divine plan that I hadn't been promoted yet. (He said wheiter I believe it or not...) He knew full well that I am an Atheist and don't believe in such drivel. Isn't a leader supposed to respect the beliefs of others and not force his on others? then again, he wasn't a good leader to begin with. (9 10ths of the unit is still clueless on how he got the CO position when there where many more qualified cadtes out there.) So, now I'm not going to be able to make an officer position untill at least after Annual inspection, and thats if they don't decied to give me the short end of the stick again. (And there WILL be, I use the term loosly, HELL to pay if they don't I redoubled my efforts yet again. Leaving o margin for error or lack of effciency. Frankly they don't have a chocie but to promote me after Annual inspection.)

Maybe they (those who decide) think that an atheist would not be a suitable option for an officer. Or who knows... hippie me don't know how do military peoples carry themselves.  

AnonymouZ

contessa-miseria

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 6:35 pm
Sanguvixen
Muaethia
Sanguvixen
Sanguvixen has zero tolerence for animal abuse. Especially when it is something so simple as just feeding an animal. If you can feed yourself, you can feed your pets.

Does Sanguvixen eat meat?

I'm no PETA "YOU MUST ALL GO VEGAN" nutter, but...

I don't understand people who reckon themselves to be animal lovers but don't mind eating their flesh. When there's really so many alternatives around. I mean, if we HAD to eat them to stay healthy that's excusable, but most people can stay perfectly healthy without.

What pisses me off at the moment is that any random brainless fundie t**t can get to a political position of power, and have it in his power to launch nuclear weapons that could destroy the world "in the name of god". Both Bush and the Taliban type people. I'm sick of it. If the world was run by Atheists... you think there would be as much war?

Yes she does. Only two kinds. Fish, and poultry. It's mostly fish though. If you are going to tell me that I can't care about animals, and be a normal omnivorous human being at the same time...than you can bugger off. You don't want to go there.

I don't understand vegetarians and thier hoo-ha about "We don't have to eat animals to live anymore". Eating plants is no different than eating animals. Both are considered organisms...and both are living things.

To say eating plants is better than eating animals is kind of foolish becuase both are living, breathing organisms. For that matter every time you touch something you kill bacteria...so go feel sorry for the death of millions of simple celled organisms every second of your life if you will.

I could go on a whole tanget to describe how stupid and illogical the idea of "Saving animals by becoming a vegetarian is". It'll blow your mind what I have to say on that topic. That's offtopic. Being a meat eater does not make you an animal abuser. Taking a dog, throwing it into a hazardous back yard, and not feeding it to the point that it is emaciated....that makes you an animal abuser.

I have no tolerance for that.

As to the other thing? Yeah...well what can you do? I'm sick of those kind of people too...but there isn't much you can do. War is part of human nature. It isn't going to go away.

Wars will come and go wether or not religion exists. I don't buy the "Our world would be better off without religion"...because getting of religion only elimates one vector of aggression between people that leads to war. It doens't eliminate all of them.

I would like to see someone trying to destroy this argument xd good luck with that  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:07 am
Muaethia
Sanguvixen
Sanguvixen has zero tolerence for animal abuse. Especially when it is something so simple as just feeding an animal. If you can feed yourself, you can feed your pets.

Does Sanguvixen eat meat?

I'm no PETA "YOU MUST ALL GO VEGAN" nutter, but...

I don't understand people who reckon themselves to be animal lovers but don't mind eating their flesh. When there's really so many alternatives around. I mean, if we HAD to eat them to stay healthy that's excusable, but most people can stay perfectly healthy without.

What pisses me off at the moment is that any random brainless fundie t**t can get to a political position of power, and have it in his power to launch nuclear weapons that could destroy the world "in the name of god". Both Bush and the Taliban type people. I'm sick of it. If the world was run by Atheists... you think there would be as much war?
I love animals. I love meat because I love the taste.

If I wanted to start denying myself of the things I enjoy in life, I would become christian.

Xiporah

PickleBoy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 2:59 pm
MY ******** BANK! MY GOD DAMN MOTHER ******** BANK! I JUST GOT CUT OFF FROM THEM BUT THE MOTHER FRIKKIN THEY'RE CHARGING ME OVER $200 ON SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE AND ITS JUST A BIG PAIN IN THE a** BECAUSE I HAD THE MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT AND NOW THEY'RE SAYING THAT I DON'T AND ITS DRIVING ME NUTS BECAUSE THE GUY I WAS TALKING TO JUST REPEATED HIMSELF OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OBVIOUSLY WASN'T LISTENING TO ME. I DOUBT HE WAS QUALIFIED TO HEAR ME OUT AND THE OTHER LADY I WAS TALKING TO DIDN'T KNOW JACK s**t ABOUT WHAT THE ******** I WAS TALKING ABOUT EITHER EVEN THOUGH ITS RIGHT THERE!!! I HAD THE MONEY IN MY ACCOUNT, I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY DID!! AND NOW ITS GONE!! GONE!!!  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff