Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Saddest Resident Evil moment? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikami_X_Kira

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:23 am
DasJabberwockie
nacho_the_man_90
i would say the saddest moment was when Mike in the chopper of RE4 died while helping Leon kill all the zombies in the comando village. Mike in the chopper was killing every single one quickly, but then suddenly was bombed by a grenade launcher. The irony was that Mike was going to buy the drinks after they escaped. My sister was like "oh my gosh. i'll miss u mike" it was sad. also the part when Luis was going to give Leon the antidote to the plaga, but was suddenly pierced through the stomach by Lord Suddler. That was a real shocker and was totally wrong.

Luis, Mike, and krasuer will be missed. crying
They will all be missed indeed except Krasuer he pissed me off when you had to fight him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:05 am
nacho_the_man_90
i would say the saddest moment was when Mike in the chopper of RE4 died while helping Leon kill all the zombies in the comando village. Mike in the chopper was killing every single one quickly, but then suddenly was bombed by a grenade launcher. The irony was that Mike was going to buy the drinks after they escaped. My sister was like "oh my gosh. i'll miss u mike" it was sad. also the part when Luis was going to give Leon the antidote to the plaga, but was suddenly pierced through the stomach by Lord Suddler. That was a real shocker and was totally wrong.

MIKE!!!!!! crying He was my new Brad... and then... boom. gonk  

Uenna

Seta Frost

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:21 pm
Hmmmm....Saddest moment, 'eh? I couldn't really say much....except....

When you are playing on RE biggrin irectors Cut and you have to choose to trust Barry or not. Then you find out he didn't lie and he dies. xp That was actually messed up.

Another one is where, yes, Steve Burnside died. His life ended waaaaay to quickly. To die at the ripe age of 17? Then having to be a freaking Tyrant?! Blech! At least he died back in his human skin.

Another one is where, god his name is really hard, Michile(or something like that) naded the street car to help stop the nemisis. That is TRUE heroism.

Even though Nicolie was a bit of a betrayer and jerk and backstabber, it was funny as hell, yet kinda sad, when he got TORE UP! Or blown up. Depending on the scenerio.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:32 pm
When steve "Transformed." (Not died) and then you had to fight him.  

demonsaintdante

Valimai

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:47 pm
demonsaintdante
When steve "Transformed." (Not died) and then you had to fight him.
Technically, you don't fight him, unless 'fight' in your dictionary means 'get the hell away from crazy Tyrants'. That bit turned on the taps, then when he died I was practically on waterwork stage.

*Possible spoiler for thise yet to play RE4:*When Leon is injected with the virus. I was like, 'No Capcom! Don't screw up someone else's life!' I still havn't forgiven them for Steve, and still not forgiven them for putting Ashley in the game.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 3:12 pm
Seta Dark Mage of Ice

Even though Nicolie was a bit of a betrayer and jerk and backstabber, it was funny as hell, yet kinda sad, when he got TORE UP! Or blown up. Depending on the scenerio.
I laughed too because who knew he could scream at all? Yeah, kinda sad because he won't be around anymore to take potshots at Jill and (in the novel) call her a whore for odd reasons.  

Das Jabberwockie

Kobo-chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:01 pm
Saddest moment to me ABOUT RE is the PS2 vers of RE 4. I mean, it's not much of a problem, but 're-making' RE 4 to have 'extra stuff' for PS2 players only does anger GameCube owners. I mean, I'm thinking to myself: "Why are they having 'extra stuffs and all' for the PS2, and not for the original GameCube?" That really ticks me off.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:39 am
Kobo-chan
Saddest moment to me ABOUT RE is the PS2 vers of RE 4. I mean, it's not much of a problem, but 're-making' RE 4 to have 'extra stuff' for PS2 players only does anger GameCube owners. I mean, I'm thinking to myself: "Why are they having 'extra stuffs and all' for the PS2, and not for the original GameCube?" That really ticks me off.

Damn Capcom....  

Mr. Kennedy

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:16 pm
Kobo-chan
That ticks me off even more...I bought a gamecube so I wouldn't have to wait until RE4 was on the PS2. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:00 am
DasJabberwockie
Kobo-chan
That ticks me off even more...I bought a gamecube so I wouldn't have to wait until RE4 was on the PS2. crying
Same here....what sort of extra stuff will PS2 have? If it's any good I might trade my GC version for it..  

Valimai

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:35 pm
Dark_Flame_Syn-Lia
DasJabberwockie
Kobo-chan
Same here....what sort of extra stuff will PS2 have? If it's any good I might trade my GC version for it..
No clue but everyone's expecting it to be better than the GC version.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:47 pm
My RE4 case says "only for GameCube." And that's the way I want it to stay. scream *throttles Capcom by the neck* It'd be ok if they just ported it, but adding extra things...  

[-Sarcasm-]

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:47 pm
Luis' death and ada's 'death' where Saddest i sa.y  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:48 pm
Steve dies and says to Claire: "I love you"..... I was really crying crying  

Resident Isaka
Crew

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 2:52 pm