Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
~*Official Anime/Manga/Etc. Thread.*~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Japanese Entertainment Media!
  I like it.
  I love it.
  I want some more of it.
  I try so hard, I can't rise above it.
  Dont know what it is 'bout that little gals lovin,
  But I like it, I love it, I want some more of it.
View Results

Dathu

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 1:22 pm
banryuu
You know you like it. "What am I suposed to do beat people with my boob?"
I smother people in mine.... DDDs are good for that.....

PROVE IT!

banryuu
You got into a con fight eek About what? Did someone steal your pokeman cards?

Nah, there were just too many a** holes. For example, my girlfriend at the time sees this guy in cosplay, and thought she knew who he was, so she politely asks this (string of stereo typing insults) kid who his costume is supposed to be.

"Have you ever seen (obscure anime series)."

"No."

"Then you wouldn't have a ******** clue would you?!"

I almost beat his a**. What ******** nerve. And it didn't end there. Every five minutes some ******** who's abviously just pissed off that they (string of stereo typing insults), so they treat everyone like s**t to make themselves feel better.

Thing is, I've only been into anime for maybe five years now, this was three years ago, so I had no idea what to expect. After that though, I swore off cons.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:43 pm
Dathu
banryuu
You know you like it. "What am I suposed to do beat people with my boob?"
I smother people in mine.... DDDs are good for that.....

PROVE IT!

banryuu
You got into a con fight eek About what? Did someone steal your pokeman cards?

Nah, there were just too many a** holes. For example, my girlfriend at the time sees this guy in cosplay, and thought she knew who he was, so she politely asks this (string of stereo typing insults) kid who his costume is supposed to be.

"Have you ever seen (obscure anime series)."

"No."

"Then you wouldn't have a ******** clue would you?!"

I almost beat his a**. What ******** nerve. And it didn't end there. Every five minutes some ******** who's abviously just pissed off that they (string of stereo typing insults), so they treat everyone like s**t to make themselves feel better.

Thing is, I've only been into anime for maybe five years now, this was three years ago, so I had no idea what to expect. After that though, I swore off cons.
I HATE when people do that! Some chick flipped out on me when I asked who she was, and I almost pounded her!  

Becka Minato

banryuu

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:54 pm
I chose obscure chars just cause I don't want to be one of many. I tend to dress as Yuuko from xXxHolic now its gaining a fan base but three years ago the only people who knew who I was happened to be two japanese guys. "Yuuko! Yuuko! Picture! Picture!" That was the whole conversation. I made me feel good though.
Yuuko rarely wears the same out fit twice so for someone to reconise me as her means I'm doing it right. That and people who don't know ask "What anime are you from?" It gives me a chance to convert the unsupecting mortals. ^_^

User Image
I wish I had fixed the dress... slight boob pop-ige. That was less then a week after having my apindex removed.
User Image
You can see my swollen tummy in this one.
I felt so acaward posing for pictures. I think I look silly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:00 pm
Oh and on my boob size I'm a proud 34 DDD.
But if you want proof look at the pics closely or ask my other half.

One time I was in art class and me and some girls were talking about how hard it is to find good bras.... they rarely make my size. (the smallest size is a Normally 40DDD meaning a person 6 inches around larger then me.) This guy whom I had known in high school actualy walked up to me and say "I won't belive you till you show me." I was grossed out. I had another girl look at what the tag on the back of my bra and read too him 34DDD. Then I told him he was a sick sad little man and that was the end of that.  

banryuu

cup_noodles

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:09 pm
I was going to try to cosplay as Yuuko but:

1) I am mos def not going to make a good looking costume(or one that does Yuuko's style justice)
2) I'd never be able to pose for pictures..... redface

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:44 pm
banryuu

One time I was in art class and me and some girls were talking about how hard it is to find good bras.... they rarely make my size. (the smallest size is a Normally 40DDD meaning a person 6 inches around larger then me.) This guy whom I had known in high school actualy walked up to me and say "I won't belive you till you show me." I was grossed out. I had another girl look at what the tag on the back of my bra and read too him 34DDD. Then I told him he was a sick sad little man and that was the end of that.

I was that poor soul. crying  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

banryuu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:05 am
Dathu
banryuu

I was that poor soul. crying

Dathu atleast you didn't wisper it in my ear and then deny it out loud while still looking at me as an object.

I'm proud of the size of my boobs cuz my oldest sister is a B cup and the middle sister is a F size.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:08 am
cup_noodles
I was going to try to cosplay as Yuuko but:

1) I am mos def not going to make a good looking costume(or one that does Yuuko's style justice)
2) I'd never be able to pose for pictures..... redface

I hate taking pictures normaly but yuuko would be a camra ham so I try not to look so stiff. Atcualy I don't think I look to good as her. My face is too square... the hair style makes me look more like Cher the Yuuko.... I'm not a gay man and do not wish to look like Cher... EVER.

What do you guys think? What do I need to work on?  

banryuu

Death God Hitsugaya

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:53 pm
Princess Mononoke was quite awesome, but I don't watch many anime movies.

I love Bleach, Naruto, Eureka 7, S-cry-ed, Gundam (any series), hell, I'll watch pretty much any anime, and I'll love it too (not so much with the yaoi, it's not my style)

For Manga, I don't read too much of it, but it all seems to be good, though I have read Dragon Drive, Naruto, Bleach, Anything appearing in Shonen Jump, and more...

Inuyasha is a special case. I liked it, but I detested the ending, and wanted to murder someone after seeing it.

Anyways, anyone going to Animethon 15? I was gonna cosplay Hitsugaya Toshiro from Bleach for A-thon 14, but I ended up not being able to go... crying  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:16 pm
Death God Hitsugaya
Princess Mononoke was quite awesome, but I don't watch many anime movies.

I love Bleach, Naruto, Eureka 7, S-cry-ed, Gundam (any series), hell, I'll watch pretty much any anime, and I'll love it too (not so much with the yaoi, it's not my style)

For Manga, I don't read too much of it, but it all seems to be good, though I have read Dragon Drive, Naruto, Bleach, Anything appearing in Shonen Jump, and more...

Inuyasha is a special case. I liked it, but I detested the ending, and wanted to murder someone after seeing it.

Anyways, anyone going to Animethon 15? I was gonna cosplay Hitsugaya Toshiro from Bleach for A-thon 14, but I ended up not being able to go... crying

I started watching fansubbed Naruto a few years ago when it was new. I was always a week behind, but around episode 74 I lost interest. Now I've been watching it again on Cartoon Network, and loved the marathon this last weekend, BUT I am pissed off that the American distributers are cutting every season into two and selling 14 episodes as one season which is bull s**t! I'm also unhappy that here in the U.S. we're only at ep. 101 on Sat.

I also loved INuyasha, and if we were together when we saw the last episode, I would have rioted with you! scream I was PISSED! But oh well.

Dathu

Newbie Noob

Kharybuce

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:27 pm
So I've been watching a lot of Slayers lately. Anyone else a little of obsessed with this oldie but goodie? ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:31 pm
ZOMBIFIED!
User Image

So am I the only active member who watches fansubbed anime? Anyone else following ToraDora, Birdy Decode, Rosario + Vampire, Majutsu No Index, ect...?  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:15 am
User Image

I followed Code Geass until its end, and I follow Bleach weekly. I have some older completed fansubbed series too. I'm not familiar with any of the ones you mentioned there - what are they about?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:04 pm
I haven't seen a fan sub in a while...I think the last one I saw was Ninja Nonsense. Personally, I think the actors who did that did a much better job than the ones who were actually hired for the show.

Anyway...anyone else here ever watched Elfen Lied? I really wish they'd make a sequel to that or something.  

Arios V

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces