Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
God this kid is stupid Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ACK!
  shut up and give me gold.
View Results

Mysterious Michelle

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 1:10 pm
xX[Rain~At~Midnight]Xx
okay, so this kid in my science class sits next to me, and he think's i'm cool or something, but he's a total prep. he constantly wears this obnoxiously conspicuous lime green jacket, and makes racist/sexist jokes. but one day, he starts asking me about what it means to be emo, and i told him the basic stuff that's on here. he takes a marker, draws a heart on his binder, sticks a safety pin through it, and starts calling himself the most emo kid in the school. he starts whining about how people hate him, (even though he has more friends than you can count and his parent dress him most days) and starts giving ME advice on how to be emo.

Discuss:
stereotypes
posers
idiots
conspicuous green jackets

Ugh. I hate posers.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:29 pm
-Its not denial-

An emote and a few words. stressed stressed I HATE HIM!!! GOD! I hate those people. Who the hell does he think he is, giving YOU advice on emoness. Its a wird cuz I sed it. Emoness. But anyway, Id say take that pin, and tear his obnoxious green jacket to wear it deserves to go. JACKET HELL!!

-Im just picky about the reality I accept-  

xxx B o o g e y m a n

PiNkYrAcCoOn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:46 pm
xX[Rain~At~Midnight]Xx
okay, so this kid in my science class sits next to me, and he think's i'm cool or something, but he's a total prep. he constantly wears this obnoxiously conspicuous lime green jacket, and makes racist/sexist jokes. but one day, he starts asking me about what it means to be emo, and i told him the basic stuff that's on here. he takes a marker, draws a heart on his binder, sticks a safety pin through it, and starts calling himself the most emo kid in the school. he starts whining about how people hate him, (even though he has more friends than you can count and his parent dress him most days) and starts giving ME advice on how to be emo.

Discuss:
stereotypes
posers
idiots

wow I can say two things one that kid is an idiot and second I dont think you should told him what its about oh and I have kinda the same kind of kid who's in my class but he acts like a gangster and hes been that for ever and no one pays attention until he yells something out like"Yo sup dog".How stupid is that!?!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:22 am
Mysterious Michelle
xX[Rain~At~Midnight]Xx

Discuss:
stereotypes
posers
idiots

Ugh. I hate posers.

Define poseur...  

Rellik San
Captain

joel the running champion

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:57 pm
the way it is used here......i guess they're talkin bout people who pretend to be emo.........maybe u knew that? idk.......i cant view minds.......  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:43 pm
ya the same thing happened at my skool this stupid preps was"emo" fro a day she was wearing all pink and was like m going to kill myself and s**t like that....im mean if people went through the same s**t we have maybe they wouldnt make fun of us so much  

Do You Beleave In God

Lynnic_Darkness

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:02 pm
i do know foolish children like that...they annoy the hell out of me too stressed seriously people like that need to get jumped  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:54 pm
sdfghjklsdfghjskldfghjkls
Blast. I've been discovered.

rofl rofl  

Lynnic_Darkness

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games