Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:23 am
(ok thanks) runs though the trees  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:48 am
Xoric stopped running and caught his breath. He was pretty exhausted seeing as he just sprinted for half an hour without stopping. He found and nearby oak tree and sat down on its roots and closed his eyes. He could still remember his normal childhood life as if it was yesterday. But if it hadn't been for the huge shadow portal, he would still be at his hometown and not having to take time off to save the world.
Not to mention I'd still be fully human if that didn't happen. Xoric said peeling off the bandage on his left arm. His arm wasn't covered by skin but was seeming being eaten away by shadows. Sighing, Xoric covered his arm and glanced over the cliff he was climbing to. With a gasp, Xoric looked at the image before him. Where the town was supposed to be, fire was lit on every single house, there skeletons and half eaten carcases everywhere. But that wasn't what caused Xoric to be shocked. It was the fact that this was his old hometown.  

AKHaze

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:50 pm
"Alright. That's my plan," Selena concluded. Jade whistled in responce.
"Alright, Fluorspar! That's my girl! Get 'er done!" he said, clapping. Selena smirked.
"Any thing to add?" Emerald asked, impressed. Selena's plan seemed rather flawless.
"No. Just remember, no one must know. It's risky, and involves some...people I'm not fond of, but it'll save the High Lady," Selena said firmly. Everyone knew who the ones Selena didn't like were. "Meeting dismissed." The three generals left the room.
Emerald appeared in front of a town. He gasped, realizing it was on fire. He remembered vaguely that he had once lived there, back when he had a heart. Little did he know that Xoric was on the other side, thinking the exact same thing. Emerald refrained from dropping to his knees. He remembered, back when he was called a true name, like Fluorspar sometimes was called Selena. Those memories had occured here. He closed his eyes. This was not happening. All he had once loved was burning, and he couldn't feel any sadness in his non-existant heart.

Jade came out in Radiant Gardens. He looked around, invisible to all. He remembered as a child, roaming the streets with his friends, back when he was called a true name as well. He had once been a friend to Ansem, although he never trused his apprentice, Xehanort. The man had had a strange desire for darkness. He flinched seeing the poor repair the town was in. A lot had changed since those days.

Selena arrived in a different world. The World that Never Was was where she came, at Memory Skyscraper. She looked up. She remembered once, an exact copy of this town, which the World that Never Was had been modeled after. It had been called Crystal Town, and it had been her home. It, too, had had a Memory Skyscraper, although with a fountain in front of it. She had sat there after her love left her, and weeped into the cool waters. It was then that Xemnas and other nobodies made her the way she was now. She looked up, blinking out rain that fell into her eyes. She couldn't feel the regret of that decision anymore. Her non-existant heart wouldn't allow it. The most she could do was make the rain into her tears, to have some excuse.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:20 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
walks up to them severely bleeding with a broken arm "p..p...please help me" as he says this he drops to the ground unconcious
((am guessing up to them is where karen is at and stuff)) Karen saw the boy and went over to him and put her hand over the boy and karen's hand started to glow green and when the glow was gone the boy(hydra4) was healed completely."there."
gets up "tha...." is a little surprised by who had healed him
"You ok?"karen looks at him
"ummm Yeah" tries to look like nothings wrong ((that dude messed some of my info up his name is neo hes a keyblade knight and hes 8 woooooooo youngest ever))
"you sure?"Karen looked at the boy"whats your name?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:45 pm
Emerald spotted Xoric across the fire, but couldn't see him very well. "Hey! You there!" he called out, coughing a bit. "Are you the one who did this?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:01 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
walks up to them severely bleeding with a broken arm "p..p...please help me" as he says this he drops to the ground unconcious
((am guessing up to them is where karen is at and stuff)) Karen saw the boy and went over to him and put her hand over the boy and karen's hand started to glow green and when the glow was gone the boy(hydra4) was healed completely."there."
"ummm Yeah" tries to look like nothings wrong ((that dude messed some of my info up his name is neo hes a keyblade knight and hes 8 woooooooo youngest ever))
tries to hide face "um neo whats yours"  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:40 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"Am Karen, nice to meet you Neo."Karen looks at neo. "why are you hiding your face?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:59 am
stops and looks down to see Xoric and jumps down  

Kaje The Wolf

AKHaze

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:34 am
Xoric saw another person who had shouted at him. He glanced behind him and also saw one of the men that had helped him Eclipse fortress V. He also remembered that person that had shouted out to him. He remembered his name was Emerald or something relating to a gem.
"No! I didn't do this." Xoric shouted to Emerald. "I arrived here just now and I have no idea who did this!"
Emerald didn't look very convinced so Xoric started to walk over. Suddenly, there was a huge explosion at the place Xoric was. Xoric was blown hundred of feet in the air and landed hard on the ground. Clutching his mutated left arm, he looked over in the distance at the person that attacked him. It was a man in a cloak similar but not completely like the Organization XIII one. What was odd was that the cloak looked almost like the one Xoric was currently wearing.
It's him! Xoric thought angrily. He charged directly at the figure.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:09 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"Am Karen, nice to meet you Neo."Karen looks at neo. "why are you hiding your face?"
"im sorry but i cant tell you"  

hydra4

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:14 pm
Emerald wasn't convinced, until someone else decided to blast the man about a hundred feet away. Emerald then recognized him as Xoric, and ran to help. The person who had blown Xoric almost to pieces looked familiar. Emerald grimaced. He knew him well. He was a member of the Black Hall, enemy of the White Hall of the High Lady. Emerald restrained from charging as well, knowing that he'd get his shot. He wanted to know how strong the cloaked person was.

Jade looked around, still invisible. There was someone that he wanted to see. He had once had an other, but his other had perished, leaving his loved one behind. Now, Jade looked for her. She was in Radient Gardens, of that he was sure. He only wanted to see her face one more time, in case he wouldn't come back.

Selena sat meditating in front of Memory Skyscraper, letting the rain be her tears. She remembered, here, all of the Generals killed accidentaly by Keyblade Knights, and more by powerful gangs of Heartless and even other Nobodies, thinking they were enemies. Now, there were only Selena, Jade, and Emerald left. There had once been around one-hundred, all with a name of a gemstone. So many had been lost to the darkness, Selena found that she had to remember them, before going straight into her rather risky plan. Who knew if she and the others would join them.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:46 pm
*beeping in his ear* man not now im sorry karen i need to go * starts running around the corner and accidentally runs into selena making him fall and his hood comes off and reveals his face* ohh man sorry *looks at her and sees who she is* oh man now im really sorry  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:07 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"im sorry but i cant tell you"
"why?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:38 am
Xoric slowly climbed back to his feet. He now noticed that Emerald didn't think of him as danger anymore so he was reassured. Clutching his left arm, he glanced darkly at the hooded figure and realized that he must have been the one who burned down the town. Ignoring all his wounds, he summoned Rising Dawn, his keyblade.
"Well since you seem to like him anymore than I do, how about we team up for now?" Xoric said to Emerald.  

AKHaze

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:09 am
hydra4
*beeping in his ear* man not now im sorry karen i need to go * starts running around the corner and accidentally runs into selena making him fall and his hood comes off and reveals his face* ohh man sorry *looks at her and sees who she is* oh man now im really sorry
((naota is this going to be like the other rps now?))  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff