Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Welcome to Nothingness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:17 pm
Xemaria's eyes widened as she stopped in her tracks. It appeared and Vaxlyn hadn't noticed her, and she was crying. Crying. Xemaria didn't know what to think for a moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:22 pm
Tokyoanimefan
Xemaria's eyes widened as she stopped in her tracks. It appeared and Vaxlyn hadn't noticed her, and she was crying. Crying. Xemaria didn't know what to think for a moment.

Vaxlyn looked over, and saw Xemaria staring at her. Vaxlyn quickly turned around and wiped her face on her arm. "Um...Hi Xemaria..."Vaxlyn said while coughing.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:33 pm
Xemaria hesitated, walked over to Vaxlyn, and put a hand on her shoulder. "Anything you want to talk about? Sometimes, it helps to talk," she suggested.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:44 pm
Tokyoanimefan
Xemaria hesitated, walked over to Vaxlyn, and put a hand on her shoulder. "Anything you want to talk about? Sometimes, it helps to talk," she suggested.
"Okay...So I've been having these flash-backs of my past life...Like when I was most happy, and when I was most depressed. When I was most happy was when I was a young school girl...playing with my friends...But right after that I remember....Remember when everyone in my town was killed...Except for me...Infact, I was forced to watch my family and friends suffer a long and painful death...Even the one I liked alot...Just the more I try not to think about it...The more bad memories come. I feel as if I'm about to explode, or something bad is going to happen again if I let anyone in...If I like anyone again..." Vaxlyn poured out quickly...She started crying more...But still confused.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:03 pm
Xemaria saw that Vaxlyn was crying more, and tried to soothe her, but didn't really know how. "That sounds like how I was," Xemaria tested. "But, don't worry," she said confidently. "Look at me, and Erixon, Xaringulos, Ixulon, Exvarol, Xili, all of them. We're all here for you. You guys came for me, even after I was so horrible. You're so nice to everyone, everyone will come for you, too, in your time of need."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:12 pm
xquietrosex
Tokyoanimefan
"Okay...So I've been having these flash-backs of my past life...Like when I was most happy, and when I was most depressed. When I was most happy was when I was a young school girl...playing with my friends...But right after that I remember....Remember when everyone in my town was killed...Except for me...Infact, I was forced to watch my family and friends suffer a long and painful death...Even the one I liked alot...Just the more I try not to think about it...The more bad memories come. I feel as if I'm about to explode, or something bad is going to happen again if I let anyone in...If I like anyone again..." Vaxlyn poured out quickly...She started crying more...But still confused.

Noxulous ran up to Vaxlyn and screamed for joy. "You must have a heart, you can feel emotions that we don't. Now we have hope of becoming whole again!" Xili walked up to Xemaria embarressed. "I am so sorry, she usually doesn't outbursts like this..." Xaringulos and the rest of them tried to wake up Xirius, who had not responded after being released. "Don't worry," said Exvarol, "we'll bring him back somehow." Then he kicked Xirius. "Don't do that, dumb@$$," retorted Zinixia.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:44 pm
Noxulous's outburst made even Xemaria smile a little. "See?" she said to Vaxlyn. "They care about you. Maybe not about Xirius *cough*Exvarol*cough*, but they do care about you."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:14 pm
Kura watched the scene in front of her. "I'd rather not be whole again.." she said under her breath with a frown on her face.  

LightPinkAngel

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 5:22 pm
Xemaria heard Kura's comment, and secretly, making sure that the others couldn't see, gave her the meanest deathgaze she had. If you dare ruin Vaxlyn or anyone else's dreams, I will personally crush you! Xemaria thought angrily.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:22 pm
"Thanks guys...But haven't you ever wondered what will happen to us once we get all of our feelings back? Sure...we all know that we have at least one feeling...Hatred...But now another bad feeling is coming...Sadness...If only bad feelings come, I'd rather not feel at all. I'm glad you guys are trying to.....cheer me up....Even though I don't think I can really be cheery. I really wonder what will happen once we get all of our feelings back, if ever...Don't you guys wonder what it feels like to...Really and truley be happy? I know that once I felt that way, but that was in my past life." Vaxlyn said, everyone getting quiet again. "Come on guys...Let's go awaken the rest of the gang....There are so many of them..."Vaxlyn said, everyone still quiet.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:52 pm
Exvarol turned around "Hey, I heard that!" Xaringulos walked over to the remaining pods. "Let's see, there are ten of you, and we released seven, in the order of Zinixia, Xili, Erixon, Ixulon, Exvarol, Xirius and Noxulous. How is Xiriuis by the way?" "He's starting to awaken," said Ixulon, who was watching over him. Xaringulos returned his attention to the pods. "Now we only have three to open. Dalbex, Karixous, and Taryx their leader." He closed his eyes and picked one at random. "This one." It was Dalbex's. When the capsule was opened, an older man with short orderly gray hair was seen. He had a neat gray beard, yet he did not look much older than the rest of them, even though he obviously was. But when his capsule was opened, he did not fall out, like the rest. He calmly stepped out and examined his surroundings. "Ah, so this is what the future looks like."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:56 pm
Alixraen
Exvarol turned around "Hey, I heard that!" Xaringulos walked over to the remaining pods. "Let's see, there are ten of you, and we released seven, in the order of Zinixia, Xili, Erixon, Ixulon, Exvarol, Xirius and Noxulous. How is Xiriuis by the way?" "He's starting to awaken," said Ixulon, who was watching over him. Xaringulos returned his attention to the pods. "Now we only have three to open. Dalbex, Karixous, and Taryx their leader." He closed his eyes and picked one at random. "This one." It was Dalbex's. When the capsule was opened, an older man with gray hair fell out. He had a neat gray beard, yet he did not look much older than the rest of them, even though he obviously was. But when his capsule was opened, he did not fall out, like the rest. He calmly stepped out and examined his surroundings. "Ah, so this is what the future looks like."

"Woah..You didn't fall like the others...Wierd...Dalbex, right? Well, I'm Vaxlyn...And yeah...I guess this is the furture for you, but really it's the present...How are you?"Vaxlyn said calmly as Dalbex looked around.  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:59 pm
xquietrosex
Alixraen
Exvarol turned around "Hey, I heard that!" Xaringulos walked over to the remaining pods. "Let's see, there are ten of you, and we released seven, in the order of Zinixia, Xili, Erixon, Ixulon, Exvarol, Xirius and Noxulous. How is Xiriuis by the way?" "He's starting to awaken," said Ixulon, who was watching over him. Xaringulos returned his attention to the pods. "Now we only have three to open. Dalbex, Karixous, and Taryx their leader." He closed his eyes and picked one at random. "This one." It was Dalbex's. When the capsule was opened, an older man with gray hair fell out. He had a neat gray beard, yet he did not look much older than the rest of them, even though he obviously was. But when his capsule was opened, he did not fall out, like the rest. He calmly stepped out and examined his surroundings. "Ah, so this is what the future looks like."

"Woah..You didn't fall like the others...Wierd...Dalbex, right? Well, I'm Vaxlyn...And yeah...I guess this is the furture for you, but really it's the present...How are you?"Vaxlyn said calmly as Dalbex looked around.

"I am fine, though, alas, I fear for my bretheren. After those traitors in the old Organization threw us in here, I feared we may never be released. But along you three came," pointing to Vaxlyn, Xemaria, and Xaringulos in turn. "And most of us appear to be fine."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:08 pm
Walks around the streets and begins to get attacked by heartless.
"What is going on here"he thought."They must want him.."*Draws his gunblade and begins to kill them one by one. Eventually they stop attacking and he continues to walk through the streets. Then a barrier appears blocking him from going any further. Then a giant horned heartless appears in there with him.  

shadowkeandre

Romantic Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:50 am
Xemaria flinched involuntarily when Dalbex pointed to her in turn. Memories were flying everywhere in her head, and Vaxlyn's past had only served to remind Xemaria of her own. She resisted the temptation to hold her head in her hands as Dalbex gave her a funny look.
"Ah, I must ask, do I know you?" Dalbex asked innocently enough. "You look like her..." He trailed off, steeped in memory. Xemaria's eyes widened, and she flinched yet again.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff