Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:06 pm
Medevilgirl
Cessy gave him a sneaky smile, "I have my sources." then folded the cloth she was using to wipe the counter down.
"But trust me on this Xirius, your leader is not well. What ever is happening to him is effecting his ability to make clear decisions. And though I'd be happy to be rid of the rascle, I hate to say this but I don't think the world is ready to exsist with out the Great Xemnas The superior. He needs help, that's why I sent a special little girl over to the World that Never Was."

Xirius took a moment to compute this.

A horrified expression suddenly overcame Xirius' face as he looked at Cessy with a look of utmost horror. "Not..not..Rose?!?!?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:23 pm
"Why yes," said Rose Curiously to Xirius, "i didn't know you knew her, a very special girl isn't she!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Out side the bar, Xaldin, Naixen and Xigbar were waiting.

"look naixen," Xigbar leaned down tothe little girl, using a child comforting voice, "I know you want to see Cessy again, but right now she's going to have to go away for a while."

Naixen looked up at him with pleading eyes but before she could say anything, Xigbar placed a finger over her little lips, "Ah, ah ah, I don't want to hear any whinning. now what I want you to do is go threw the vortax your Uncle Xaldin came from and go back to your room. I've decided we'll skip the Session today and continue tomorrow all right." He padded her on the head and pushed her toward the vortex saying, "Now go on."

She hesitates for a moment, looking back and Xigbar and Xaldin confused and feeling a little left out from their secret missions. What did they mean she was going away for awhile?  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:30 pm
Naixen gripped on to her precious doll as she watched xigbar and Xaldin head for the bar where Aunty Cessy was. After a couple of times of tangling her fingers and undoing them she turned to the vortex and walked in as Xigbar had told and came to the headquarters of their home and started for her room. She was still thinking of Aunty Cassy and why she had to go some where. She didn't like it, not one bit of it. She looked up at al the rooms of the members. She was hoping to look up for an answer nothing. Not until a vortex opened in front of her and she bumped into a berserker nobody that had apeared and for one thing, it wasn't very confortable. "Ow....." She held back a tear from getting hit face first but when she noticed she wasn't holding her doll no longer she found it under the berserker nobody and unfortanate for the berserker, it was stepping on the dolls squeezable arm.

((and that's where I leave it for medi))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:05 pm
Medevilgirl
"Why yes," said Rose Curiously to Xirius, "i didn't know you knew her, a very special girl isn't she!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"look naixen," Xigbar leaned down tothe little girl, using a child comforting voice, "I know you want to see Cessy again, but right now she's going to have to go away for a while."

Naixen looked up at him with pleading eyes but before she could say anything, Xigbar placed a finger over her little lips, "Ah, ah ah, I don't want to hear any whinning. now what I want you to do is go threw the vortax your Uncle Xaldin came from and go back to your room. I've decided we'll skip the Session today and continue tomorrow all right." He padded her on the head and pushed her toward the vortex saying, "Now go on."

She hesitates for a moment, looking back and Xigbar and Xaldin confused and feeling a little left out from their secret missions. What did they mean she was going away for awhile?

(("Why yes," said Rose Curiously to Xirius) Do you mean Cessy? And when are you going to update something for Rose, because I have no idea who she bumped inot, and I figured that you would do something...but I could if it's a problem! Sorreh!))  

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:56 pm
Medevilgirl
"Why yes," said Cessy Curiously to Xirius, "i didn't know you knew her, a very special girl isn't she!
quote]

"Well of course I knew her. I'm just wondering why you sent someone completeley new to The World That Never Was. Do you expect her to become the new leader?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:06 pm
xquietrosex
Medevilgirl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(("Why yes," said Rose Curiously to Xirius) Do you mean Cessy? And when are you going to update something for Rose, because I have no idea who she bumped inot, and I figured that you would do something...but I could if it's a problem! Sorreh!))

(AHHH yes I did mean Cessy,ooopsy, and I've been gone for a couple days so I haven't been able to post... and I thought you had something planned for the person you bumped into cause you gave her a name and I thought you were adding in another character for you to play... I really don't mind if people do that...)  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:17 pm
Quote:

(AHHH yes I did mean Cessy,ooopsy, and I've been gone for a couple days so I haven't been able to post... and I thought you had something planned for the person you bumped into cause you gave her a name and I thought you were adding in another character for you to play... I really don't mind if people do that...)
((Accualy I didn't name the person...and I don't really don't know what to do with the dude...Cause I was kinda hoping that you had something planned...so the Organization can finnaly get Rose....))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:45 pm
Alixraen
Medevilgirl
"Why yes," said Cessy Curiously to Xirius, "i didn't know you knew her, a very special girl isn't she!
quote]

"Well of course I knew her. I'm just wondering why you sent someone completeley new to The World That Never Was. Do you expect her to become the new leader?"

"What?" Laughed Cessy to Xirius, "You must not have known Rose for a long time Xirius because you would know that it would be impossible for her to become the leader. After all, she is human..." Cessy trails her voice off, "In some cases."

Xirius gives her an odd look.

just then, an explosion came from the front door, finging debree to the back of the bar. Cessy and Xirius got blown down from the blast.

Cessy immediatly recovers her self from the ground and jumps to her feet. "What is the meaning of this," she yelled.

Two figures stepped out from the foggy dusk laughing moniacly. One had lances orbiting around his body,and the other a strange type of gun in each hand. "Oh we're just clearing out the comdemned buildings to make way for our new one," an obvious Xigbar voice mocked, then laughed.

"We've been ordered to bring this bar down, and to inform you that your contract with our Superior has ended." said Xaldin.

"yeah, along with you," added Xigbar as he pointed the tip of one of his guns to Cessy.

"What," Cessy went wide eyed, "What do you mean ENDED, that is impossible I demand to know the meaning of this."

The two higher up members just laughed.

"I'm sure you'd like to know," said Xigbar.

Xaldin grabbed one of his Ginsus in each hand, "Don't worry," he said, "We'll tell you after we're done taring you and this place apart!"

He thrusts his hands holding the lances outward, summoning great gusts of wind sworling threw the building. Knocking things down and turning walls inside out. Cessy ducked down under her counter to avoid the flying debree. That's when she heard a strange sound zap behind her and looked up to see Xigbar upside down standing on the ceiling, he had a perfect shot.

BANG!

Cessy hadn't time to move.

She fell back to the ground with a bullet hole straight threw her chest.

After he had shot Cessy, he went to the knocked out Xirius and blinked him out of the building while Xaldin continued to distroy the bar with Cessy's lifeless body in it.

It wasn't long before what once resembled a lifely bar bcame nothing more but useless rubble.

(I like to call Xigbars ability to zap him self around, blinking, cause one minute his there and in the blink of an eye, he's gone the next. So he blinks)

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:01 pm
Alchemy Puppet
Naixen gripped on to her precious doll as she watched xigbar and Xaldin head for the bar where Aunty Cessy was. After a couple of times of tangling her fingers and undoing them she turned to the vortex and walked in as Xigbar had told and came to the headquarters of their home and started for her room. She was still thinking of Aunty Cassy and why she had to go some where. She didn't like it, not one bit of it. She looked up at al the rooms of the members. She was hoping to look up for an answer nothing. Not until a vortex opened in front of her and she bumped into a berserker nobody that had apeared and for one thing, it wasn't very confortable. "Ow....." She held back a tear from getting hit face first but when she noticed she wasn't holding her doll no longer she found it under the berserker nobody and unfortanate for the berserker, it was stepping on the dolls squeezable arm.

((and that's where I leave it for medi))

"NOOoooo," little Naixen cried as the berserker applied more pressure on her poor little doll. "Stop," she continued to cry. The berserker looked toward her dumfoundedly. Though as big as they were, berserkers were quiet stupid and clumsy. Naixen tried to push it off but no use. Suddenly the doll began to glow a light dark purple. And the next thing Naixen knew was that the berserker had been flung to the side wall by a great force.

When the little member looked back to where her doll once was, she saw a strange young woman wearing the exact same outfit as her dall, standing straight up with perfect posture. She even had the same facial features as the dall, only she was diferent. The young woman had a sort of psychotic look in her eyes that only a crazy demented person had. Her grin stretched stretched across her face as if it was plastered that way. Naixen was so surprized, she couldn't move.

The woman flicked a glance at Naixen, then giggled. It was a dark, deep giggle that seemed to echo in her throat. Then the light that shown so brightly before ingulffed the girl, turning her back into the dall.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:15 pm
xquietrosex
Rose heard someone scream, "Dance, Water, Dance!." Soomewere off in the halls, and quickly got to her feet so she could figure out a way out of there. Rose quietly jogged down some of the halls.
When she turned a corner she was face to cloak with another person. His hood was up, so she couldn't ses his face.
"Uh....Hi?" Vaxlyn stammered as she gulped.

(Quetion for Rose, ok, so who's Vaxlyn.... if she is not he then who is she???? I confusled)  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:48 pm
Medevilgirl
xquietrosex
Rose heard someone scream, "Dance, Water, Dance!." Soomewere off in the halls, and quickly got to her feet so she could figure out a way out of there. Rose quietly jogged down some of the halls.
When she turned a corner she was face to cloak with another person. His hood was up, so she couldn't ses his face.

(Quetion for Rose, ok, so who's Vaxlyn.... if she is not he then who is she???? I confusled)

OMG! Oops! I got my characters mixed up....She's from my other RP....I'm sooooooo sorry! I meant Rose! Ahhh! Please forgive me! I feel so stupid! lol....*smacks self in the forehead* Stupid me!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:28 pm
[omg, i hate it when others rp my character...anyways...]

Xirius woke up in the World That Never Was. He was alone in a white room. Suddenly the door opened and Xigbar stepped in. "How was the nap?" Xirius snapped. "You idiot," said Xirius, who now didn't care that he was attacking a superior member. "What did you do to Cessy?" Xigbar got angry quickly. "Why should I tell you, you..." He didn't get to finish his sentence, for Xirius trapped him against the ceiling. [Xirius controls the element of gravity, it is kind of similar to Xigbar's power.] Xirius, with well aimed accuracy, threw one of his throwing daggers. [He has many, since he does not often get them back after using them.] It skimmed the side of Xigbar's head, cutting off the eyepatch. He then sent daggers all around his body, to scare him.  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:31 pm
xquietrosex
Medevilgirl
xquietrosex

OMG! Oops! I got my characters mixed up....She's from my other RP....I'm sooooooo sorry! I meant Rose! Ahhh! Please forgive me! I feel so stupid! lol....*smacks self in the forehead* Stupid me!

(OOOOHHH, Ok, the water is clear to me now. Ok, Rose ran into a nothing strange member ok, I gots it now lolololololol Happens to me to don't worry about it!!)

The man removes his cloak revealing long blonde hair. His olive eyes stared down at her seeming uninterested in his suroundings.

"Who are you," he spoke bluntly  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:27 pm
Alixraen
[omg, i hate it when others rp my character...anyways...]

Xirius woke up in the World That Never Was. He was alone in a white room. Suddenly the door opened and Xigbar stepped in. "How was the nap?" Xirius snapped. "You idiot," said Xirius, who now didn't care that he was attacking a superior member. "What did you do to Cessy?" Xigbar got angry quickly. "Why should I tell you, you..." He didn't get to finish his sentence, for Xirius trapped him against the ceiling. [Xirius controls the element of gravity, it is kind of similar to Xigbar's power.] Xirius, with well aimed accuracy, threw one of his throwing daggers. [He has many, since he does not often get them back after using them.] It skimmed the side of Xigbar's head, cutting off the eyepatch. He then sent daggers all around his body, to scare him.

(If, your statement about pple playing your RP characters was reffering to me, well, I didn't talk for your character now did I... plus, I'm the RP master after all, I lead the characters where I want them to go. And only talk for them if it really is necessary or if I know that they won't mind to much.)

It took a lot more then that to scare The Free Shooter of Organization XIII, If anything, he only pissed the higher ranking member off.

"You son of a-"snarled Xigbar then he blinked behind Xirius and put him in a choke hold. the daggers fell to the floor immediatly after Xigbar zapped out of them, they came clanking to the ground. A curious Zexion opens the door, just in time to witness Xirius's struggle to get his freedom back.

"Xigbar, let the kid go. He's not worth it." Said Zexion dryly.

For a moment Xigbar was reluctent to let the little punk go. Then does.

Xirius let out a strong breath of air and breathed in again hard, then immediatly swong around and punched Xigbar in the face. This cause Xigbar to tip backwards a bit but he quickly recovers from the blow only to grab Xirius's cloak to keep him from escaping and start whaling on the kid repeatedly.

Zexion watched a little startled by the action but not to tarribly moved and murmurs, "Woh...."

Then in stormed Siax, pushing Zexion aside. He rushes over to stop the fight, pushing Xigbar away from Xirius keeping a tight hold of each others arm, "What on earth do you think you are doing," growled Siax as he glares back and forth at the both of them, mostly at Xigbar.

"The kid tried to gut me," shouted Xigbar.

"Regaurdless," snuffed Siax, "You know what your orders are, Free Shooter, this is not permitted!"

Xigbar opened his mouth to speak, then decides against it and shuts his mouth. Siax had a point, though Xigbar didn't want to admit it. The new members were not to be treated harshly under any circumstances .

Siax turned his attention to Xirius, "And you, you should know better then to attack your Superiors, such an act shall return you to dusk status, understood!" He releases both of them, then adds to Xirius, "And you are already in enough trouble by hanging around that bar when you were meant to be on a mission with Xaldin. What do you have to say for your actions before a punishment is decided!"  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items