Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:55 pm
Rikku conitued to watch naota and wanted to know who and what he was doing. From where she was standing she couldnt tell if he was an Organization member or not."Who is he?"She said quietly to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:27 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Rikku conitued to watch naota and wanted to know who and what he was doing. From where she was standing she couldnt tell if he was an Organization member or not."Who is he?"She said quietly to herself.
looks up at Xeviance then at the two girls by him "........................hmph i dont see what he wanted with these weakling" turns around and walks away ((dun dun duuuuuuuuuuun plot twist hes not the main character booyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah and the guy i am now is not naota and the guy im talking about might not be either))  

hydra4

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:49 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xia gave a soft sad look. They have been killed, but like she said, it wouldn't kill to look. She herself wanted to find him, hoping and preying he would be here. "I..I'm looking for Xemnas.." she said, giving a small smile as she began to think where to look first with this girl.

Rixia grinned, which was unusual, because usually she was in a bad temper. At least, it would have been happiness, if she had true emotions...
"Okay, so should we get going?" Then she thought of something else: "And who knows...we might find others here."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:52 pm
Xia nodded and managed to catch someone looking at them strangely. She shrugged the person off but kept a bit of a guard as she started to climb up some stairs. "Might as well start off with Proof of existence. It's where their rooms are." she said, remembering that place as that was where she liked to hang around the most.  

The Sphinxyness

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 5:56 pm
((OOC: I loved that place in the game...^_^))
"Sounds good." So they set off in the Castle That Never Was, until a few minutes later Rixia said, "Is it just me, or do you hear something, Xia...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 6:58 pm
Akira Shinji
The Sphinxyness
Xia gave a soft sad look. They have been killed, but like she said, it wouldn't kill to look. She herself wanted to find him, hoping and preying he would be here. "I..I'm looking for Xemnas.." she said, giving a small smile as she began to think where to look first with this girl.

Rixia grinned, which was unusual, because usually she was in a bad temper. At least, it would have been happiness, if she had true emotions...
"Okay, so should we get going?" Then she thought of something else: "And who knows...we might find others here."
((im not looking at you))  

hydra4

xiaryth

6,250 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:15 pm
(hias everybody n.n)

Outside in a balcony, a girl was laying unconsciously on the ground. Her grayish hair moved slowly with the cold breeze of the night, she suddenly felt the soft light coming from the moon and opened her eyes in awe. Where was she? Kisara got up and began to explore her surroundings; she looked down the balcony and found a strange looking city "This place seems familiar..." Kisara walked through a door and entered in a strange room, there were some broken tombstones which symbols on them  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:16 pm
Akira Shinji
((OOC: I loved that place in the game...^_^))
"Sounds good." So they set off in the Castle That Never Was, until a few minutes later Rixia said, "Is it just me, or do you hear something, Xia...?"
Xeviance thought it would be best to give it up, seeing as his research was going nowhere. He steps out from behind a wall and introduces himself. "Hello. May I introduce myself? My name is Xevaince. And yours?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:15 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
looks up at Xeviance then at the two girls by him "........................hmph i dont see what he wanted with these weakling" turns around and walks away ((dun dun duuuuuuuuuuun plot twist hes not the main character booyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah and the guy i am now is not naota and the guy im talking about might not be either))
((naota you are always naota. this is new. oh plot twist my fav. but i dont care am still spy on ur character)) "weakling? who he is calling weak. Am not weak. Am stronger than most people i know."Rikku was a bit mad at this person((what is this character name?))."he has no right to call anyone a weakling unless he has seen that person fight reccently."Rikku said all of this is a quiet and yet mad tone of voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:41 pm
((K, I'll edit that if you want me too.. XD))

Xia stopped for a second about Rixia's question and spun around to see Xeviance there. "Umm, hello there. I'm Xia." she replied, unsure of who this person was and why they were sneaking around.  

The Sphinxyness

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:48 pm
The Sphinxyness

Xia stopped for a second about Rixia's question and spun around to see Xeviance there. "Umm, hello there. I'm Xia." she replied, unsure of who this person was and why they were sneaking around.
((it doesnt really matter. i want him to noctice my character without help by others))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:08 pm
name: Xirks 'aka' The Stormy Swordsman
pic:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.((without the blades, he'll just summon the handles whenever he wants))
bio: Not much to say really. his original Kris was attacked by a heartless, woke up and he had his powers and weapons. has a berserk ability like saix, but he can trigger it when ever he wants. he can be a nice guy when he wants.
power: electricity
weapon: the bolt swords 2 swords that only Xirks can use. they are just a handle to a Katana, but when Xirks puts electricy through them a blade of pure electricity will come out, the more power he puts into it the size and length will change. He can even make different weapons from the handle such as spears and pikes.  

MrAsianK

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:52 pm
The Sphinxyness

"Xia." Xeviance looked to the other girl, but he did not yet know her name. "Sorry to bother you both, but I was only curious that others were here. I didn't think that this many people knew about this castle."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:17 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((naota you are always naota. this is new. oh plot twist my fav. but i dont care am still spy on ur character)) "weakling? who he is calling weak. Am not weak. Am stronger than most people i know."Rikku was a bit mad at this person((what is this character name?))."he has no right to call anyone a weakling unless he has seen that person fight reccently."Rikku said all of this is a quiet and yet mad tone of voice.
he just smiles "i dont need to see you fight to him you are all weak"  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 6:21 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
he just smiles "i dont need to see you fight to him you are all weak"
Rikku was shocked and came out of hiding."lets see about that!"Rikku casts ice then fire then lighting at the man.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff