Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:15 pm
Kairi was concerned of this as she could only listened.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:21 pm
Alchemy Puppet
Kairi was concerned of this as she could only listened.
"are you ok?"  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:38 pm
"ah, Yeah I guess, I'm just...confused..." She tried to explain it to into words. "Why does the organization want with Namine's sketchbook?" She asked in her mind. "I just found it along with some other stuff, is that bad? Taking what is not mine and just copying the pictures on it?" a small voice came across her mind. "Who's there?" Kairi exclaimed hearing the faint question. "Is there something wrong?" Mickey answered to Kairi. "uh, didn't hear that voice?" She asked. "what voice?" Goofy asked. "uh...nevermind, I think I'm hearing things.." She went back into deep thinking. "Who was that?" She asked her self.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:39 pm
Sazuka just stared at her trying to figure out what the answers to all the questions were.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:41 pm
"It's possible," Naminé said slowly. "With the information I have, I already know many future events. I suppose that, because they rely on people's decsions, the future could be changed. But, what I did isn't exact."
"What do you mean?" Mickey asked, speaking for the first time in awhile.
"What I mean is, even now, the future is changing, just because we are talking to eachother. It changed when we met Sazuka, and when we saw Hael, or whoever that was in the hall. It is changing by whatever Yuffie says, or whatever Aeris says. My pictures, they change with them," Naminé explained.
"So, these pictures that are the copies. They aren't neccesarily what is drawn on there now?" Leon asked, speaking for the first time.
"Exactly," Naminé said. That's when they all heard the first scream from outside.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:46 pm
Sazuka was the first one out trying to see what was going on.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:19 pm
Naminé followed suit, senbon in hand. She glanced at Kairi on the way out. Naminé had also heard the voice.
"Come on," the King said. He and Leon were already at the door, and Naminé walked out, keeping pace with Sazuka.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:50 pm
Hael had been listening in on their convorsation, all the while staring at the Notebook.
He whispered to himself; "A book that changes it's pictures according to the future? That isn't going to help me.. But that girl, if she IS a nobody...
Those people obviously care for her...I should wait for a Dusk to show itself."  

bluepandada

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:57 pm
Sora and Roxas followed the others who went to check out the scream.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:03 pm
Riku followed quickly after Namine with his Way to dawn drawn in his hand. What ever was going on outside, he'd be ready for it  

Crazy_Indeed

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:22 am
Naminé glanced at Hael as she ran, only because he was staring at her sketchbook. As she ran outside, the heartless and dusks were at it again, but this time, there was a person caught up in the confrontation. "Who's that?" Naminé asked.
"Help!" the person yelled.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:35 am
Sazuka slashes at the heartless and nobodies near the person.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:49 pm
The person looked up out of fear shooken up. "are you alright?" Kairi aproached the person but then stopped when she heard giggles from the person. The person's giggles soon turned into chuckles then into laughter and it grew until the apearance of the person changed dramaticaly into a grey creature with marks of black and white and sharp threatening claws. "That's it! That's a Broken!" Mickey exclaimed but it came a bit late until it jumped at Kairi and struck his claws at her. At first she nearly shreiked but she brought herself to bring out her keyblade and block it and all her might throw it back.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:05 pm
"ok, thats weird" she said slashing at it.  

dragonrebelfire

Eloquent Shapeshifter

bluepandada

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:54 pm
Hael rushed into the battle, his green hair rose into shining spikes as he threw out Aeroga spells at the strange Broken. As he lept into the air to deliver the final blow, he noticed a Dusk floating about, clearly unconcious.
"Hold still, little guy."
He raised his hand, and in one swift flick of his wrist, he tore a black line in the air. The dusk was sucked right in, and Hael sewed up the gap with a ribbon of light.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff