Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:30 pm
Eowyne
Ok I'll do some.
*gets into push-up position*

finally someone started. thank goodness. alright. *does push ups and goes at mai's pace* ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:28 pm
I'll do you one better and do one handed, knuckle push ups.
1, 2, 3, 4,... "I was assigned to a squad" 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, "but I haven't met any of my teamates." sweatdrop (finishes pushups and sits cross-legged)
question "I wonder what their like?"  

Loonarain

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:35 pm
good job tsukiko. pretty good you could do a one knuckle push ups. i guess i'll go along with you. *starts using one kuckle*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:40 pm
*finishes doing push ups*
Phew, that was tiring work. What's up next?  

Eowyne

3Rton

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:12 am
okay.Cant we do training fightings sensei ?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:32 pm
ricardo.demon
okay.Cant we do training fightings sensei ?

well i guess.... xp then first do your warm-up here at the acadamy (required # of posts: at least 3 with each posts having 3 sentnces)

then when i see you, tsukiko, and mai done with the warm-up i told you to do, then we'll start heading out to the training grounds. i'll tell which training ground # after i see the training you did was done.

*turns to keiko and waves* well even though you're done, why don't you do more with them? sure it would help you. ^_^  

I~kira~kira~I

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:40 pm
o and while you guys are training.... *takes out lunch box from her bag and opens it. she starts eating her lunch*

just don't stare at me or my lunch unless you want to do more ^_^ ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:09 pm
How cruel, eating ur lunch right in front of us! We are but ur poor, tired, hungry students and u don't even offer to share. This reminds me of the initial test Kakashi gave his squad.  

Eowyne

Eowyne

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:16 pm
I hope u don't start tying us to logs next.
*looks around for other ninja*
Sensei? Where did she go? Does that mean I've just been talking to myself this whole time?!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:18 pm
How am I ever to proceed to the training grounds if no one else else comes with me? What am I supposed to do? Shadowbox? Though I suppose that could be interesting if I was thinking of using the shadow clone or shadow possession jutsus.  

Eowyne

3Rton

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:52 am
shut up -.- *training wall walking to academy wall* com on lets see ho gets to the roof faster 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:33 am
Who are u telling top shut up? Why is it that whenever I want to talk no one's there to talk to me?  

Eowyne

Loonarain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 3:23 pm
I'm here ninja
Anyway thanks for the offer of roof climbing but I'm hungry too and hunting can take for ever Ayway see ya. (Takes off into the woods.)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:34 pm
i'm here (i'm jsut not here when i'm not on... ^_^; ))

naw i won't tie you up to logs. anyways looks like tsukiko went off. o well watever. waiting for ric and tsukiko to finish up once they come back or come down.... ninja  

I~kira~kira~I

Eowyne

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 6:33 pm
Ok! I'll be waiting!  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games