Nay.
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

meggo-waffle
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:44 pm
((Swan...))

"I--" Ellen began to respond as she felt Kurt's touch on her head. "Um..." She blushed and didn't know what to say.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:24 pm
((He's being evil across RPs))
"I...I understand."
"Good."
The phone clicked dead.
"Oh oh crap..."  

The Phantom item 666

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:40 pm
Kurt sighed, "Well, are you ready to go or not? I could help you get ready if you want."

Kurt felt a bit impatient, but he knew he would wait for the woman that he wanted as wife. He wasn't a jerk.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:22 am
"I'm ready." Ellen replied quietly. She turned to Rock. "I'm trusting you to keep my house safe. I promise, if you touch any of my stuff, I'll..." She stopped talking, afraid of making a rude impression. "Please lock my house if you leave." She picked up the key that was laying on her dresser and began to walk to the door.

meggo-waffle
Crew

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:18 am
Kurt held Ellen's hand. He strolled with her places and was having some fun. The weather was perfect for a stroll. He showed her his place to show her what he meant by well-built.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 11:19 am
Rock smiled and said, "Will do. I will make sure no one gets in or out of here until you get back."  

william-tyler

Chaos_Ultimate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:10 pm
Chaos_Ultimate
(Chaos is Back!)
Gaia username:Chaos_Ultimate
Character name:Louis
Where from: Save The Homeland and Magical Melody
House style:Brick with a kitchen and his own room for inventing.
Farm style:Machinery( xd )

( biggrin )
(Is my profile accepted?)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:23 pm
(yep. You have to ship machines to town by bringing one to the mansions for shipping. Thats where the bins are.)  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Chaos_Ultimate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:16 pm
empress dee
(yep. You have to ship machines to town by bringing one to the mansions for shipping. Thats where the bins are.)
Ok,whos should I go to first?)Louis walked outside of his workshop,holding a box,"Ok...This order goes to..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:23 pm
Quentin held him self up against the window for a moment then fell over in exaushtion.  

The Phantom item 666

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:49 pm
(Well, Kurt and Ellen are supposed to be on a date.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:11 am
empress dee
(Well, Kurt and Ellen are supposed to be on a date.)
(So I'll bring it to the house Rock is guarding.)"Goes to...Ellen. Welll she hasn't ordered anything for quite a while."Louis cheked the contents in the box and than walked outside,going over to Ellen's house.  

Chaos_Ultimate

meggo-waffle
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:35 pm
((Ellen's not home. She's kinda on a date with Kurt.))

"Wow." Ellen exclaimed as they approached Kurt's house. "You're really good with building! I couldn't even help the builders with my house because I ended up knocking everything down..." She giggled.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 10:45 pm
Kurt said, "When I used to live in Flower Bud village, I always wanted to be a carpenter. I spent at least 5 years of my life trying for that goal. And, finally, after moving here, well, I had to build my own house if I wanted this lot. This lot was originally general property. No house was here before I built it. I gathered lets see....1000 pieces of wood, 100 pieces of clay from the mines and I used my own tools I got from Woody's. I used to live at Woody's Mountain Workshop. One day, you'll have to meet my brother Joe. He's a really socialite that guy. He flirts with everybody! Oh...well, builders usually like their own space, but your house is sturdy enough. I suppose I could build you a better one in less time, but you are going to have to help me find the wood I need. I will need 2000 pieces of wood, yes I need lots. I like to really go all out when building. I will find the clay. And you will see furniture built that will blow your mind! Come inside and I will show you what half of what I need for your house can be like."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Chaos_Ultimate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:06 am
meggo-waffle
((Ellen's not home. She's kinda on a date with Kurt.))

"Wow." Ellen exclaimed as they approached Kurt's house. "You're really good with building! I couldn't even help the builders with my house because I ended up knocking everything down..." She giggled.
(Yeah,but isn't rock guarding the house?) Louis whistled as he walked towards Ellen's house.  
Harvest Moon RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff