Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Theories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:35 pm
That would be awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:16 pm
Never thought of that. I'd always go in in the evening. Considering the zombies would be weaker than in the day but stronger than they would be at night. I'd like that. :]  

Little Freaky Girl

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:37 am
Here's something I've always been wondering. When did T-Virus leak in the Antarctic?
I mean, by the time Steve and Claire got there, the place seemed to have been infected for a while. So it couldn't have been Wesker's people like in Rockfort, since Wesker didn't find out about the Antarctic until after Chris got to Rockfort.

So, then, there must have been an accident/incident. When and why would it have occurred?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:26 am
Because it's Umbrella, and under the old regime, any kind of spill that could possibly have happened.... did.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:48 pm
Well in that case, at what point? I mean, considering that Alexia was being held there, an outbreak would have been a very significant occurrence and I'm sure that Alfred had to know about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:43 am
Well, let's look at the possibilities..

It's in a secluded area of the world, so there's little to no contact, besides Alfred, and I'm sure he was the only one (save for Spencer and some other top exec's) to know of its existence.

It could have been something like the mansion, where there was a leak and it slowly consumed the crew. Because Alexia was 'protected', Alfred might not have cared.. He may have thought that it would begin to build Alexia's army of ants. Then again, he thought he WAS his sister... So... that would tell you where his mentality lays.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:26 pm
Well, there we go again. Capcom just threw something at us without bothering to explain it. Personally, instead of all those pointless files you find on Alexia and Alfred, I would have thrown in a set of journals detailing how the incident happened. It would have made for an interesting story.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:30 pm
I have a theory if you played resident evil outbreak compare that map design umbrella had to the island in resident evil 4  

jmfactor

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:21 am
Considering they're on completely different continents, they have nothing to do with one another.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:02 pm
I was on YouTube today, and on some RE video someone asked why Raccoon city had a T-virus outbreak instead of a G-virus outbreak since HUNK and his team were to recover the G-virus sample..
Well from what it seems there were both T-virus, and G-virus samples in the briefcase. But when William destroyed it how come some of the G-virus wasn't spread?

>.< Sorry if it's a dumb question. :/

Regicide Kaiser

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:14 am
Luck?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:53 am
Yeah. And personally I think it was either Alfred or Alexia (probably Alfred) that spread the virus. Think about it, who knows how long they were out after the plane crash! Not to mention Alfred might had already released the virus, considering he could hijack the plane they were in. Add that to the time they could have been out after the crash, and that could equal plenty of time for the virus to spread.
Of course, this is just my theory...  

Javanomicron

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:57 am
It took a while (several days) for the virus to fully take over the Arklay mansion and lab. In the Antarctic, in the cold, it would take even longer because of the temperature. Besides, if Claire and Steve were out for too long, they would have died of hypothermia, so I don't think they were out for long, if at all. The virus had to be spread long before Alfred got there.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:57 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Luck?

Best answer ever. xDD I was expecting like a whole book for a reason, but luck works too xD.
Do you have any idea where HUNK was when his team was getting slaughtered?

Regicide Kaiser

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:00 am
Lieutenant Kaiser
Biohazard EXTREME
Luck?

Best answer ever. xDD I was expecting like a whole book for a reason, but luck works too xD.
Do you have any idea where HUNK was when his team was getting slaughtered?
Well, by luck I meant that William just happened to step on a T-Virus sample, somehow avoiding stepping on a G-Virus sample. It's not like they COVERED the floor like a rug of ampoules. They were pretty scattered.
You know, when HUNK saw his team get slaughtered, I think he might have done the smart thing and got the hell outa there. Instead of, "Oh, I'm big and strong and I'm gonna fight him." He probably did the smart thing and ran just far enough to lose William.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff