Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Old Theater Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:55 pm
A bed appeared below scrooge as if by magic and the fearsome cloak was attached to a bed post as a much smaller demon doll was walking along opposite of a window  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:09 pm
Scrooge gasped with eyes wide as saucer plates. "Where am I?!" He (or she) gasped finding himself that he was in his room. He then turned to the window looking at the doll. "You! Boy! What day is it?!" He called down to the doll.  

Taimu Dolores

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:32 pm
The Demon doll newspaper boy held up a paper marked christmas day.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:36 pm
"There's still time...." Scrooge whispered then suddenly chuckle with full laughter and merriment. "There's still time! Boy! Here's 100 gold pieces! Buy the biggest chicken you can find and deliver it to the Cratchits! Oh! and keep whatever is left for yourself!" He hollared and ran off picking up his cane (or staff) and came around the 'window' heading for the 'Cratchet's home' .  

Taimu Dolores

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:45 am
Charon looked at the old theater, deciding if he wants to go in. "If I go in, maybe I'll find something good, like candy or something to sell."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:36 pm
Sounda blinked from watching her sister act looked through the dusty windows of the theater. She saw the newcomer and squeeked, pulling over Winda. "We got more company!" She pointed.  

Madam Sona Trisha

Kaizoku Waq

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:40 pm
Winda looked through the dusty window and groaned. "great...another stupid human being.......What should we do?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:42 pm
"I have know clue.....plus Taimu calls the shots.......I guess we let him in I mean if he doesn't do anything bad to our home or at least finds us and ask us he can take a certain something then it's probably ok." Sounda stated. contemplating logically for once.  

Madam Sona Trisha

Kaizoku Waq

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:43 pm
"......for once you made sense...." Winda blinked at her sister and waited for the guest.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 11:09 pm
The Demon Doll leaves the set and returns riding a large still living chicken that defies the size of the doorways.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:25 pm
Taimu suddenly paused. "How'd a large chicken get in here?!" she exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:33 pm
Charon walked, looking around at the decreped inside. "If anyone lives here, they must suck at cleaning. This place is filthy!" He walked further inside  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Nori Solaris

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:55 am
"Boo!" Nity jumped Charon. "New person! New Person! Yay!" She cheered happy to see a different person.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:04 pm
Charon jumped back, unaware of there being anyone in here. "Why did you scare me like that." He caught his breath and looked at the thing that scared him.  

ss3kid

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Nori Solaris

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:21 pm
"Because I'm happy! We don't get visitors often!" Nity smiled. "Who are you?" She asked like a child.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff