Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dazu

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:02 pm
I waiting for the 7th one to come out in english since my aunt cant get the 7th one in polish, it should have been out by then...

I dont know if I should buy KKJ if I have it in polish.

I'll just buy FMwS series

They also did a nice job for the english cover. The polish one is like the german one. Its not as fancy and doesnt have a cool stem.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:32 pm
i'm almost done with the anime of kkj. the anime i don't think is as sad as the manga since they don't go really deep into it i think.  

Nicoliolioli

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 8:00 pm
Nah, the anime is pretty happy go lucky. Like, they don't go into the angel's backstory at all... And... well, you'll see. wink

I like the manga better, though the anime was fun for me to watch. The anime just had a lot of melodrama that could have been scripted better...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 1:37 pm
I just got volume one yesterday. I've only read part of the first chapter, but so far the translation seems really good, which makes me happy. heart The cover picture is kind of blurry, though.... hmm...  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

onigiri_riceball

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:25 pm
solarfacade
I just got volume one yesterday. I've only read part of the first chapter, but so far the translation seems really good, which makes me happy. heart The cover picture is kind of blurry, though.... hmm...

Same here! I just got my copy and I have only read a bit of the first chapter, and the cover did look blurry...strange...well I still like it. I had sorta forgotten how the wtory went so I am happy to reread it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:53 am
ah in volume one they had Chiaki say, "'Fools Walk in' i guess" did they mean to say, "Fools rush in" or did they want the quote to be wrong for some reason? Well whether they meant it or not I didn't like that cause i like the phrase "Fools Rush in" a lot...

Wah! I forgot the part where Maron finally says thank you and Chiaki drops his crap ever where, that always makes me laugh. (of course he blushs and there are heart beats, but I just think its funny his stuff just dropped and he is dumbstruck)  

onigiri_riceball

Nicoliolioli

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:26 pm
i finally finished the anime for kkj! yay! i perfer the manga though. i read my copy of kkj vol. 1 and for some reason it seemed different to me...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:01 pm
solarfacade
The cover actually looks really good. Here it is!

User Image

You can see a larger version of it here.
well it seems not as bad as I thought it would be. ^^ Ill post this in the announcement thread, even though it is kind of old news. sweatdrop  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:43 pm
I just got it today... They call Fin "Finn." With two n's... It's weird. Other than that, it's still awsome. Because it's KKJ, of course...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:14 pm
I've seen lots of fan translations and fansites that call her "Finn." Then again, there were a lot that called Sinbad "Sindbad"... but that sort of makes sense, 'cause in Japanese he was "Sindobaddo." There must have been a furoku or something that made the official spelling of Finn "Finn."  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:21 pm
Really? Hm... It still looks weird to me. It's just the fact that's it a double n, I think... It's like she's Finnish or something... Okay, that was a lousy joke... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:29 pm
Haha... well, "Fin" makes me think of like... a fish fin. "Finn" seems more like a name.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:54 pm
Well, her name is Fin Fish. xd Guess I've always thought of it like that. Access Time isn't really a name either. So I never really thought about it...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:52 pm
MemoryDragon
Well, her name is Fin Fish. xd Guess I've always thought of it like that. Access Time isn't really a name either. So I never really thought about it...

Oh yeah, that's true... xd  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

Dazu

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:16 am
Im getting the whole anime series. x3

I personaly wanna get it because its funny and has alot of drama.

I looked online for the series to download, the subtitles were sooo blury I couldnt understand what the heck they were saying.

D':

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces