Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Island Resort ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:41 am
"GAHHHH!" Not long after the kitling and flamingo appeared, a girl in her early teens went fling out after them. She landed wth a tumbleing bounce, swearing in Japanese all the while.

When she stopped rolling, the girl grumbled and got up, dusted herself off, and looked around. [/coor]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:51 am
A number of crabs were sitting around an aloter made from seaweed and shells. They apeared to be doing some sort of dance around a long curved object likewise covered in seaweed. What looked to be a powerful sea sorcerer among the crabs was chanting inane gibberish.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

justice_prime

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:44 am
Justice blinked "Those crabs sure are dedicated... mew." He then returned to riding atop of the pink flamingo.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:53 pm
"That's... my... sword..." Haru stood there for a second or two, simply trying to figure out what was going on... But before any consious decision was made, the teen broke out at a run towards the crabs, the alter, and the sea sorcerer. "Kuroryuu!"  

Rowen McNeill

justice_prime

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:40 am
Justice smiled and watched, wondering whether the army of crabs or single teenaged girl would win.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:08 am
"Get away from my sword!" She stretched her arm out, and a wave of energy (though not very strong or focused) came out of her hand and struck out towards the crabs. This seemed to surprise, but not stop, her, and the girl continued to charge the crabs. "Move!"  

Rowen McNeill

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:32 am
The sea sorcerer crab pointed a claw at Haru causing a magical aura to suround her and turn the swordsman turned mage into a clam.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:55 am
"Gy-"-Ya! The next few sylables to run through the... clam's... mind were not for the eyes of polite company-- suffice to say the last thought was Not again.

Dispite this, the clam attempted to take advantage of it's one... foot... and move towards the sword. My... sword...  

Rowen McNeill

justice_prime

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:25 pm
Justice picked up the clam and smiled "Hey look, a moving rock!" he smiled and shook her. "didn't you used to be a girl?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:11 pm
No, I'm a clam you idiot! And I'm not a gir, I'm a boy! A BOY! of course, unless Justice was sensitive to psycic fields, chances were he wouldn't 'hear' Haru's complaints. Which were just as well, since the teen-turned-clam could be very long-winded when pissed off. Turn me back into a boy and GIVE ME BACK MY SWORD!  

Rowen McNeill

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:47 am
Ironically justice could understand him and got a little annoyed. "First you deny being a rock, and now you deny being a girl rock! Jeesh! "He poked the clam several times before setting it down. "I don't know how to change you into a people, but I do know how to change you into a meal... luckily I don't eat rocks."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:29 am
The crabs circled Haru and began tapping its shell curiously.
With a wave of his hand the sea sorcerer began chanting again.

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:06 pm
"oooo, the crabs are dancing again"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:31 pm
NOT A ROCK! A CLAM! Haru had seriously mixed feelings about this person being able to understand him, and yet unable to recognize him for what he 'was'. When he thought he had a chance, Haru stuck his one foot out, and tried to push himself towards the sword, hoping to get to it... And then perhaps come up with some sort of 'plan'...  

Rowen McNeill

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:37 pm
Justice smiled and watched the 'rock move' "Wow... I've never seen a rock move like that.... " He smiled and sat next to the clam watching it.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff