FMwS manga Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:59 pm
I usually only buy 1 or 2 manga at a time at the bookstore. But at the library I snatch everything I can find and haul it away (if I had a wagon, I'd fill it up). xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:17 pm
Same here! One time after school I went to the library and checked out the small graphic novel shelf and there was NOTHING on it. I turn around to face the tables and there's this kid sitting there was two stacks of manga next to him; each stack, like, over 9 manga in each...I was like, "OHEMGEE..."  

Lepidus Light

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:53 pm
Lepidus Light
Same here! One time after school I went to the library and checked out the small graphic novel shelf and there was NOTHING on it. I turn around to face the tables and there's this kid sitting there was two stacks of manga next to him; each stack, like, over 9 manga in each...I was like, "OHEMGEE..."

My local library doesn't have manga. I donated some, but they never got out on the shelves. Pshh, silly mom (she is the librarian.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:00 am
The library I used to go to didn't have manga (except for one volume of Yu-Gi-Oh! sweatdrop ). Then I moved and the library I go to now has a pretty big selection. (Moving has it's good points after all).  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:22 pm
@solarfacade Aw, that sucks...maybe you could talk to her about it? Beg, beg! xD I wonder if I can donate manga to mine...? They could use it. They mostlyhave the super popular ones, like Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, and such...

@Aisu The first up to moving I've heard! : D

With my library (Okay, it's not my library...), the first manga I noticed from it I believe was the 1st Peach Girl. It just kind of grew from there.

Edit - I accidentally spelled "Aisu" "Aisi". xx;; Sorry!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:26 pm
So, has anyone bought volume 2 yet? I haven't seen it anywhere... :  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:50 pm
I checked for it today, and no one had it. For something that's supposed to be out, it's not in stores around here yet... stare  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 10:03 pm
I couldn't go find it today, but...I probably will over the weekend.  

Lepidus Light

DemonHunterNaomi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:24 am
Ha, I don't think I'll have the money for volume two. I'm on a Ribon spree, since I'm... *counts* seven months (!) behind on all my Ribon stories except for SDC. Yeah.. I'm way behind like that. xp But I'm spending all my hard-earned cash on old volumes of Ribon so I can catch up, so for now I guess FMwS will have to wait... it isn't like I don't know what happens anyway. I'll get around to buying it soon enough. XP

On another note, my library has a decent amount of manga selection... it seems to get smaller each time I go, though. Maybe more people actually read them than I thought..? It confuses me. The selection got bigger and bigger each time I went, and now it's getting smaller and smaller. I don't get it. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:57 am
i watched half of the anime(a bit more than a half) but i cant wait, cuz the dlign is so slow -.-'  

SugaKitten

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:20 pm
Not to nag, but has anyone gotten the 2nd manga volume in English yet? My mom and dad aren't taking me to the bookstore before my first report card comes out this school year (They want me to focus on school and not my manga...), so I'd like to know if it's done a good job with translations and...stuff like that. ^^;  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:30 pm
Last time I checked was on Friday, and they still didn't have it. stare I'll be at the mall again tomorrow though, so we'll see...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:33 pm
Didn't someone say it was vol.2 was coming out the 30th (today) instead of the 23rd or whatever it was supposed to be? Er...maybe that was in the Full Moon thread in the manga forum. I don't know. But that's what I heard.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 4:55 pm
Aisu-Kitsune
Didn't someone say it was vol.2 was coming out the 30th (today) instead of the 23rd or whatever it was supposed to be? Er...maybe that was in the Full Moon thread in the manga forum. I don't know. But that's what I heard.

I heard that somewhere, too. I hope it comes out soon, because I want to get it before I go to school.  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

DemonHunterNaomi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:42 pm
I just got it today. (So much for saving my money, ha.) xp It seemed good to me. I didn't read Ginyuu Meika yet, but everything else seemed fine... They seemed to use Shinigami the whole time... no more Harbringers of Death. I know some of you didn't like that, so yeah, it's back to just Shinigami. ^^; And Izumi calls Mitsuki 'Micky', so they sort of kept his nicknames.. just for Mitsuki, but still. ^^; That's all I really remember... I was kinda reading it while watching the US Open (tennis rox ^__^v ) so in reality I have to probably go back and re-read it anyway. Just thought I ought to let you guys know it was out though. xp  
Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff