Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Kingdom Hearts 2 Role Play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:20 pm
"Oh, I see. There cool!." She watched the bumble as it left. "Yeah." She answered smiling.

Roxas nodded and stood. "Yeah, let's go right away then."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:26 pm
"Any idea where she might've gone...?"

"Probably to visit one of her friends...."

"That...doesn't narrow it down much...she has friends in almost every world...."

---------

Maya nodded before walking into the back alley.

"Hey guys!!!" Hayner, Pence and Olete looked up from what they were doing when they heard the voice.

"Maya! It's been a while!" Olete said happily.

"Yeah! Who's your friend...?" Pence asked her.

((Be Hayner too... pwease X3))

Maya smiled. "This is Kuroi! Kuroi, this is Olete, Pence and Hayner! These are my friends here in Twilight Town!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:34 pm
(( 'Kay. :D))

"Hey Maya!" Hayner greeted looking back at her, waving at Kuroi.

"Hello." She she greeted the three. "Pleased to meet'cha." She smiled.

"Well. . We can't check all of them. " He stopped to think. " Perhaps her favorite places?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:44 pm
"Do you guys mind if we hang with you for a while...I'm having problems at home and don't wanna go back for a while..."

"Mom's nagging you too much?" Pence said with a smile.

"Somthing like that, yeah."

"Sure, of course! If you want you can stay with me. We have a few extra rooms and I'm sure my mom would love having more girls in the house!" Olete offered with a smile.

"Sure! if you really think that's okay!" Maya smiled at them.

-----

"Five places. Olympic Colliseum, Land of Dragons, Atlantica, Hollow Bastion, and Twilight Town..." Demyx said quirtly, but o they could hear.

"That's a lot...Well...we'd better go check. Dem here's in no condition to leave. And I don't think anyone else minds our little hostage disappearing for a while. It's on you and me, Rox..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:57 pm
"It's good to have you back Maya. Glad you'll be staying longer this time."

"Thanks Olete." She smiled. It was nice to be around so many people, since she never really stuck around areas for too long, Kuroi never had much time to talk to anyone.

"Yeah, We'll be back when we find Maya. Lets check the Olympic Coliseum first." Roxas said as he pulled up a portal.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:07 pm
Maya laughed and smiled at them. "Yeah, I'm glad to be staying for a while too. It seems like forever since the last time I saw you all!"

"Well, now we can catch up, right?" Olete smiled.

"Yeah! Hey, I'll be right back!" Pence got up and ran out of the alley to get their surprise.

"I'm glad it's summer vacation, this way we can spend more time together!" Olete said happily.

-----

"Right. Okay. Demyx...if you get hungry, don't cook. it's as bad as suicide... go...get someone else to cook for you if you get hungry. We'll be back with Maya soon."

"I'll try not to kill myself..." he mumbled under his breath.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:20 pm
((Curse my internet connection! D<))

Hayner nodded and looked at Maya. "Yep. We have a lot more time to spare now that it's summer vacation."

As they talked, Kuroi listened and thought to herself sighing as she looked up at the clouds.

Roxas looked from Demyx to Axel before going through the portal, it took mere seconds before he arrived on the other side.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:25 pm
Axel took one last look at Demyx and then followed Roxas to the Olympic Colliseum.

-------

Maya nodded. "Yeah! This makes it easier to catch up!" She was smiling and it was as though she had forgotten everything that had tranpired so recently. It was still there, she was just hiding it, trying to seem happy for everyone.

Pence came back. "Ta-Da!" He held out Sea-Salt icecream for everyone.

"Good thinking! I'm sure you guys want a treat about now, huh?" Olete said with a smile.

"Ah, yeah! I haven't had this in AGES!!! Kuroi, you'll love it!!! It's really good! No wrods to describe it! But have fun with it!" Maya laughed good heartedly and so did the rest of them.

((I g2g soon...but then It's only to transfer to another computer XDD so I'll be on in about 20 mins after I get off...soon, but not quite yet...XP))  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:33 pm
Roxas stood in the middle of a large open area, looking around to see if there was any sign of Maya. No luck so far.

"Oh?" Kuroi examined the treat. As she started to eat it, at first it had an odd taste but it soon turned sweet. "It is good!" She smiled. "Thank you."

Hayner nodded. "They're the best."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:38 pm
Maya smiled. "A specialty of this town! I swear, even on other Worlds nothing is this awesome!!!"

"I'm sure you're exaggerating!" Pence laughed.

"heh heh, you'd be surprised..." Maya smiled widely at them.

"So, what have you been up to all this time..?" Olete asked.

"Well...I guess I could tell you..." Maya smiled and blsuhed slightly.

"Now we gotta know!" Pence said as they all got closer to Maya.

----

Doesn't seem like she's here...But he did say with friends...so...Myabe we have to find the people here...They might know where she went...."
((Okay, leaving now! bbrs!!! [be beak really soon] XP))  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:46 pm
((Okay. :3 Gotta eat anyway! Back.))

"Good thinking." He said, taking a few steps forward to look around a bit more. Roxas turned back to Axel before moving forward to search.

Kuroi chucked as she looked back at Maya.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:04 pm
Maya blushed slightly more. "Well...you see....there's this guy....back home...and..." She held her face and couldn't say anymore.

"Oh, c'mon! You gotta tell us more than that!!!" Olete said in a friendly teasing tone.

"yeah, that's not enough details!!!"

"You gu~ys!!!" Maya laughed and kept blushing.

-----

"I'll search this way, you sure that...Not sure who we'll find be be safe, okay, Rox?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:13 pm
"Yeah, Go on Maya!"

Kuroi smiled poking Maya Playfully. "Yeah~ Tell them, Tell them~"

"Alright. Be cautious." He warned with a slight smile before walking in the opposite direction.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:20 pm
"Okay, okay fine! Well, back home, there's this guy I really like...and....yeah...he likes me back but...uhm...there's kinda a problem with uhm...Mom....Would never approve...And the thing is...we've never really said anything to eachother...but I know...." Maya finished and her face was as red as her sweater.

"Awww, how sweet! That's so cute!" Olete squealed.

"That's it..?"

"What do you mean 'that's it'?! What more do you expect...?"

"I dunno...."

------

Axel went deeper into the Underworld, trying to see if there was anyone who might have a clue about Maya. With no luck at all.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:25 pm
"Aah. I see."

Kuroi looked at Maya, and then back at the three. She found it cute that Maya was blushing so deeply.

After asking a few people, Roxas came to the conclusion that Maya must not be in the area. Sighing he turned back.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff