Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Shou Sasaki's Training Sessions [[PREPARE FOR A MISSION!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taking my class?
  YES!! Ready to be taught, Sensei!
  No, thanks.
View Results

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:38 pm

Tog calmly walked up the tree. He almost reached the top when somthing broke his concentraition and he fell down."Well, that hurt..." He shook off the pain and tried again.
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 1:40 pm

Ollie grinned as he ran towards the tree muttering to himself "i'm going to make it this time, i'm not gonna fail!" he concentrated and began running up the tree, he almost made it to the top when he slipped and fell back down, luckily he caught a branch and was able to land on his feet "no! so close!!"

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

Kieff

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:33 pm

{OOC// Like my new look XD J.K.
Anyway I'm going to be gone the whole weekend at *Shivers* our cabin. It has no hot spots or wireless areas so I won't be able to post anything. So don't do too much and leave me utterly confused. XD}

"Wow ramen? You sure know how to bribe us Sasaki-sensei" Kitsune smiled and dashed at the tree, focusing with all of her might. But her attention span ran short, when a bee buzzed past her shoulder. Although she had made some progress,1 meter higher than her last mark.
Noticing that her landing might be a little bumpy, Kitsune used a few nearby trees to bounce from. She wanted to soften her landing a bit.
As she landed, Kitsune realized something. If I'm eating ramen, then I won't be training... A look of discomfort sprung through her face. "Wow I'm wiped out. I guess I'll just have to relax and gain some of my chakra back"
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 7:28 pm

"A bribe? Not even close. Food is essential, you know? Unlike a bribe. But I guess if you want to starve, I could always use the extra ramen." He smirked. "Eating is training, too, y'know? Can't get stronger without eating."

EddddyC

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 12:44 pm

Ollie grinned "yeah, food is important, too much can be a burden, too little can be unhealthy" he shrugged thankful that he was in the middle and began running up the tree again, this time he got very close to the top but the pain in his feet from channeling chakra through them hurt so much he stopped and landed on the floor, he took off his shoes and looked at his feet, they were shaking slightly and he stared at them "what the- what was with that burst of pain ..." he shrugged and stood back up, they seemed fine now, but to be on the safe side he sat down for a second to catch his breath.
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 5:42 am

"Nah, I've spent weeks without food. I'm pretty sure I won't die if I miss a bowl of ramen!" Kitsune replied, "Besides I'm not just training for me..." She looked back at the tree, gritting her teeth. I have to, not only for myself....
She tried to climb the tree again, but with no success. She had built up too much chakra, this had caused her to end up being pushed from the tree.

Kieff

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:06 am

Ollie grinned "yeah, but still whether there was a prize or not i still try my best" he focused the chakra into his feet and began running towards the tree he smiled as he felt the weight of gravity change to behind him and kept on running he lost control just at the last second but managed to grab the top of the tree. He came back down and cursed quietly "that wasn't good enough, i should be able to do better than this ..."
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 12:54 pm

"Well, that looked like fun Kitsune..." Tog turned and began walking up the tree, having figured that the more excited he got, the less likey it was he'd make it. He calmly walked up to the halfway point then continued walking. He put his foot on the top of the tree, then slipped, hit his head on it and almost fell all the way down. He regained balance and ran to the top.

one_winged_angel123456

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 1:03 pm

Ollie grinned at tog and said "looks like your the first one to make it all the way, congrats" Ollie continued running up the tree and just barely made it to the top, he sat down on the top and sighed "wow, that took long enough ... but it was worth all the training" he grinned as he saw the sun beginning to sink and produced a wide amount of colors.
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:39 pm

Tog down on the top of the tree and said. "I agree, but I don't want the ramen, one of you guys can have it."

one_winged_angel123456

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:12 pm

ollie smiled as he jumped back down "you should have it anyway, you earned it"
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:44 am

"Yeah take it, I'm not willing to accept something that you worked hard to earn. Have fun and remember, we all win what we win. There's nothing else more elusive then pride and honor." Kitsune smiled, wiping off some of the dirt from her pants.

Kieff

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:30 am

Ollie grinned at Kitsune " i dont think sasaki sensei could of put it better himself!"
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:07 pm

[Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Gomen!]

"Congrats, Tog. And to all of you, there's no point in shoving the 'burden of eating' around. There is no ramen. It was the carrot for your donkeys." He stood up as the bag of what seemed to be take-out ramen from Ichiraku disappeared in a poof of smoke. He scratched at his neck, just below his black collar and then grinned at his students. "Focus. Now that there isn't any ramen, reach the top for your own benefits. Then can you only consider yourselves as my students." He ran up the tallest tree and lept on to the highest branch. "Even I, the worst of the worst at chakra control, can make it. I expect even better progress from you guys." He smiled.

EddddyC

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 10:20 pm

(no worries, at least yer on now ... or were anyway xp )

Ollie grinned "i should of known there wasn't any ramen, but we weren't really doing this for the ramen anyway, for me, i was just trying to increse my chakra control" he looked up at the highest tree "well, better get to work" he ran up the tree and thought he was making good progress, but forced too much chakra when he was about 3/4 of the way there and fell back down.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff