Welcome to Gaia! ::

_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Back to Guilds

Pokeshipping, Palletshipping and so, so much more. 

Tags: Pokemon, Romance, Yaoi, Slash, Shipping 

Reply _~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_
Your Favorite couple. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hdc169

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:25 pm
Advanceshipping FTW :3 I personally like advanceshipping the best because the two I think would be a cute couple XD. In all, every girl Ash has adventured with have given a sense of liking of ash, but I think May really showed it best. The constant fighting and bickering of the two makes them more likely to follow that path of hate/love especially in that scene with Oscar and Andi in episode 347 (from the start) and that scene where they're on a hypothetical date in episode 276, well actually, alot of that episode really :3

mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:34 pm
ALTHOUGH...I'm not sure if Alto-Shipping is considered an actual shipping, but then again what isn't XD. thts my second favorite, Ive personally watched the 5th movie about 6 times cuz I'm an awesome fanboy XD plus i <3 the alto-shipping idea in general. Also with the dispute of the last scene whether it's Latias or Bianca heats up stiff a whole lot, although I'm siding that it's Bianca. The personally bonded very very well in the movie, a good example being how quickly they made up after an abrupt meeting after he chases her through Altomare, thinking it's who he saw before (Latias-without the hat though). They do give very good reason why at the end it may've been Latias, and her giving her the painting FROM Bianca, or maybe she's thanking him for saving the town after? I don;t know and i could ramble about this forever like I am now so im going to stop XD

hdc169

hdc169

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:41 pm
Sorry!!! I meant Mareshipping XD, not Altoshipping. PS sorry for like the triple posting, just a bit excited XD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:26 am
hdc169
Sorry!!! I meant Mareshipping XD, Ps sorry for like the triple posting, just a bit excited XD

XDDD No, it's cool. It made me laugh. Advanceshipping is very cute.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

CherryLen

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:33 am
I like contestshipping the best because May and Drew fight all the time and it's so cute. I really like the contestshipping pic's too they are so cute heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:53 am
DutchCherry
I like contestshipping the best because May and Drew fight all the time and it's so cute. I really like the contestshipping pic's too they are so cute heart

I see rhwew you're gettin at but i guess since they left the kanto reigon they try too hard to make the new girl be paired with the new rival of some sort, but yeah contestshipping is aite  

hdc169

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:55 am
hdc169
DutchCherry

I see rhwew you're gettin at but i guess since they left the kanto reigon they try too hard to make the new girl be paired with the new rival of some sort, but yeah contestshipping is aite

I'm conflicted about Contest, honestly.
Drew's an a*****e. They dont seem to have much communication.
But it is cute, and close to canon.
But It looks WEIRD to me (Since May looks like Sapphire who's totally with Ruby).

I'm neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:21 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
hdc169
DutchCherry

But It looks WEIRD to me (Since May looks like Sapphire who's totally with Ruby).

I'm neutral

tru dat, he is kind of an @$$, never liked him myself but yea he tried to hard to act like a hard@$$ to get her to like him, but apparently that didn't work. BTW, did anyone see that japanese PKMN episode with english dub tht either hints pearlshipping or anti-pearl, here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioViQf-0ogA  

hdc169

Fire Enterran Mashura

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:56 pm
"I'm glad I met you....."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Red X Yellow
Ruby X Sapphire
Green X Silver
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"....I love you....Claire."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:32 pm
hdc169
[Ren The Ryoko]
hdc169
DutchCherry

I'm neutral

tru dat, he is kind of an @$$, never liked him myself but yea he tried to hard to act like a hard@$$ to get her to like him, but apparently that didn't work. BTW, did anyone see that japanese PKMN episode with english dub tht either hints pearlshipping or anti-pearl, here it is: ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioViQf-0ogA

That "Isn't he your boyfriend?" thing has happened with Ash and Misty, Ash and May, and Tracey and Misty (Twice.)
-shrugs-
It was cute.
Lyra cracks me up.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

hdc169

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:27 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
hdc169
[Ren The Ryoko]
hdc169
DutchCherry

I'm neutral

tru dat, he is kind of an @$$, never liked him myself but yea he tried to hard to act like a hard@$$ to get her to like him, but apparently that didn't work. BTW, did anyone see that japanese PKMN episode with english dub tht either hints pearlshipping or anti-pearl, here it is: ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioViQf-0ogA

That "Isn't he your boyfriend?" thing has happened with Ash and Misty, Ash and May, and Tracey and Misty (Twice.)
-shrugs-
It was cute.
Lyra cracks me up.

hahaha yeah, tht was so funny, <3 tht scene...oh Lyra, there was an episode on today and Lyra made some comments about either dawn and ash or dawn and corey(i think, i forget his name lol) being a cute couple.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:42 pm
hdc169
[Ren The Ryoko]
hdc169
[Ren The Ryoko]
hdc169
DutchCherry

I'm neutral

-shrugs-
It was cute.
Lyra cracks me up.

hahaha yeah, tht was so funny, <3 tht scene...oh Lyra, there was an episode on today and Lyra made some comments about either dawn and ash or dawn and corey(i think, i forget his name lol) being a cute couple.
XD Nice.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

hdc169

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:17 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
hdc169
[Ren The Ryoko]
hdc169
[Ren The Ryoko]

I'm neutral

-shrugs-
It was cute.
Lyra cracks me up.

XD Nice.

yup, its corey,go to 2:40 on this video is where it is, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luz6dl5_imc  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:34 pm
So...Lyra = Obsessed with people dating. XDDD
Dawn seemed to have a much more negative reaction to Corey than Ash.  

[Ren The Ryoko]
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

hdc169

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:04 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
So...Lyra = Obsessed with people dating. XDDD
Dawn seemed to have a much more negative reaction to Corey than Ash.

tru dat, lol, maybe Lyra will b key to nintendo finally showing which ship they follow in the anime, cuz i no that jessie and james get married in the manga  
_~*'[The Original Pokemon Shipping Alliance]'*~_

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff