Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
new teen titans tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:30 pm
arisa just looked at talina with a dead look and her eye's looked wird like she was dead " im dead on the inside" she said quietly with a wird voice " i dont deserve to live its my fault eveyone i love is dead soon i will be the same" she said quietly  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:39 pm
Rigu made herself a small TV dinner. She ate it quickly and threw away the trash.
Rigu started to walk around deep in thought.
'What was with Arisa, serously she looked pretty scared. Maybe there's more to her than I thought.' She thought.'And why did she attack me?' Rigu stoped just inside the living room she was in her own little world and stairing at the spot the Arisa had scratched her. The wound had long since healed.

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:45 pm
arisa stude up from infrunt of the couch and started to walk where Rigu was and bumpt into her and stoped and had the same dead look on her face just staring at Rigu then trears ran down her checks and she slowly started to walk past her  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:10 pm
Talina sighed and saw her walk away she went after her getting in front of her quickly " stop Arisa" she said and looked at her directly " i'm sorry for the death of who you know but you don't know how lucky you are, your hear with us trying to make a difference in other people's lifes, how fortunate we all are that we have been given a chance to live here and do whats right, to see the look of gratitude of people's faces that we helped and rescued is more then enough to want to be alive and help more" she said to her.  

DaniBoi66

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:45 pm
" you dont know me at all ok im supost to be dead im supost to be with my family and eveyone i love i was supost to murdered and i was supost to be a sacrafist to save my planet but i ran away and they where all killed then i was cought and exscaped agen and almost lost my life doing it im supost to be dead and all my people are supost to be alive im the reason everyone i love is dead" screamed arisa with her fist balled up and head down and crying hard  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:33 pm
Talina sighed and raised her hands up in defeat " well I don't know what to say Arisa, I really have no idea what to say to help you feel better and im sorry I can't Im just trying to be a good friend to you" she said feeling tears p***k in her eyes she never felt so helpless in her life as she looked at her she looked away not letting her tears fall " I don't know what to tell you I know people have died and you should have died, maybe you should look at life better now that you are alive and you have a lot going for you" she said.  

DaniBoi66

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:17 pm
arisa walked into her room and layed on her bed sobbing and thinking of her family and friends  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:20 am
Talina went to her room and slide down on the wall to the ground she was near the door as she layed her head back against the wall thinking ' were not much of anything anymore....maybe I was better on my own' she thought remembering when she used to travel everywhere by herself  

DaniBoi66

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:20 pm
Rigu snapped back into the real world as the other two left the room. With a sigh she also left the room and went to her room. Laying on her hammock she drifted off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:47 pm
( Okay somethings going to happen Im a bit bored)

All of a sudden the alarm went off the halls filled with red Talina was the first one up and to the screen seeing where the attack was coming from seeing it was in the center of the town she narrowed her eyes ' not the greatest time' she thought but they still needed help she waited to see if the other titans would come see and help.  

DaniBoi66

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:30 am
arisa hird the alarm " if anything i can stop others from dieing " she said then put a facke smile on and ran out of her room to the screen  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:29 am
Talina grinned seeing Arisa " im glad your here" she said and looked at the screen " wheres Rigu?" she wondered outloud.  

DaniBoi66

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:23 pm
" i dont know" said arisa then looked at the screen to see who was attacking and she had a look of pure fear in her face  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:58 pm
Rigu groaned and left her bed. Popping a blood bag in her mouth she walked down to the screen.
She walked up to the screen and noted that the other two were there. "Sorry it took me so long to get here. I was having a good dream for once." The demon vampire said quietly as she threw the empty bag away.
"So what's up?" She asked and looked up at the screen. Yawning she looked at the other two nociting that Arisa looked pretty scared she laid a hand on her shoulder.
"Hey Arisa you okay?" SHe asked softly.

Blood_Covered_Pheonix

arissa_the_adorable

Junior Hunter

3,400 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:47 am
" now i know why i had that dream last night THATS THE MAN THAT LED THE ATTACK THAT DISTROYED MY PLANET" said arisa with fear in her voice " i have been waiting years for a chance to fight him but i dont think im strong enoth none of us are" said arisa with a sad voice  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff