Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past
[PD Penpal Project]__This means we can stalk y'all now. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:20 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Panda__Actually, my mom would find it funny as hell, too. Don't forget that she's a Gaian, as well. cool

I wanna get my mom on Gaia so bad! But she's all like "Why the ******** would I wanna do that?"

Panda: "Cuz it's fun!!!! 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh "

Panda's Mom: "... stare No."

Panda: " gonk gonk gonk WHYYYYYYY?!"

Panda's Mom: "Because I said so. Now get the ******** away from me."

Panda: " crying "

I'm gonna ask her again though...when she comes back in this room. *doesn't want to get off the computer chair* -LAZY- crying

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:26 pm
CPanda
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Panda__Actually, my mom would find it funny as hell, too. Don't forget that she's a Gaian, as well. cool

I wanna get my mom on Gaia so bad! But she's all like "Why the ******** would I wanna do that?"

I'm gonna ask her again though...when she comes back in this room. *doesn't want to get off the computer chair* -LAZY- crying

Just tell her all the other moms are doing it.

And that she can meet people like me on here.
twisted  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Andy1989

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:39 pm
I think I won..."Results 1 - 10 of about 76,900,000 for Andrew - 0.07 sec." I got the most AND double-o seven. 3nodding

PWNAGE!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:47 pm
Andy1989
I think I won..."Results 1 - 10 of about 76,900,000 for Andrew - 0.07 sec." I got the most AND double-o seven. 3nodding

PWNAGE!! mrgreen

FAK U MANG. mad xd  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Andy1989

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:50 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Andy1989

PWNAGE!! mrgreen

FAK U MANG. mad xd

Why thank you.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:52 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Andy1989

PWNAGE!! mrgreen

FAK U MANG. mad xd

Mang? As in Lo Mang? I dunno if you wanna go and piss him off...[/Chinese Kung Fu Movie Geekness]

By the way...Lo Mang -> http://www.geocities.com/daband2000/pics/lo_meng-wl1.jpg Mantis Fist Boxing hell yeah!

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

Andy1989

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:58 pm
CPanda
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Andy1989

PWNAGE!! mrgreen

FAK U MANG. mad xd

Mang? As in Lo Mang? I dunno if you wanna go and piss him off...[/Chinese Kung Fu Movie Geekness]

By the way...Lo Mang -> http://www.geocities.com/daband2000/pics/lo_meng-wl1.jpg Mantis Fist Boxing hell yeah!

That's Lo Meng. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:05 pm
CPanda

xd

"Mang" = Purposeful typo of "man". All the cool kids do it. And I'm the coolest of them all. cool

And the "fak u" is from a picture of grafitti on a Japanese bridge I once saw on Engrish.com.

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Panda.Ba

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:53 pm
Andy1989
CPanda
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Andy1989

PWNAGE!! mrgreen

FAK U MANG. mad xd

That's Lo Meng. 3nodding

He was Lo Mang first. The director of his movies changed Lo's name to make fun of the fact that Lo would always be clumsy and trip over the camera wires and stuff on the set. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 6:48 pm
CPanda
[Philosophy In A Teacup]

My mom joined Gaia too, but I end up posting for her and earning all her gold for her. rolleyes I don't think Gaia interests her too much.  

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:40 am
Vickicat
My mom joined Gaia too, but I end up posting for her and earning all her gold for her. rolleyes I don't think Gaia interests her too much.

I offered to do that for my mom, since I'm the one that's always on, but she's like, "No way, mans! I'll get my OWN stuff, thankyouverymuch."

But if this month's donation items suck big dogs, I'm going to buy her that Yukata she's always wanted (she has a guy avatar)..
ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:42 am
Taiyoukai_Okibi
Andy1989
Ginga
Atma311
I love the idea but...

...my mom would kill me if I revealed our address to anyone I met on the 'Net. She's so goddamned paranoid. gonk

She doesn't have to know... ninja

That's kindda my issue....
It'd be hard to hide once you start getting letters in the mail from random people your parents dont know...and they know you dont have penpals or out of state friends..... sweatdrop

Ginga

Andy1989

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:37 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
I offered to do that for my mom, since I'm the one that's always on, but she's like, "No way, mans! I'll get my OWN stuff, thankyouverymuch."

But if this month's donation items suck big dogs, I'm going to buy her that Yukata she's always wanted (she has a guy avatar)..
ninja

What's her name? I think I should go harass her sometime. xp

I got my sister to join Gaia much to my dislike. She joined for the sole purpose to read my journal entries and that was before I had told her everything about myself. So she joined and read stuff. Then she ordered me to buy her clothes and the like. That's the only reason she has clothes on this site. And then the account was used by my mom to read all my journal entries because she didn't believe me when I told her that I was gay so she wanted to read all the entries. Now it's just an empty account with a few items. Beccaboo25.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:09 pm
Andy1989
[Philosophy In A Teacup]

ninja

I got my sister to join Gaia much to my dislike. She joined for the sole purpose to read my journal entries and that was before I had told her everything about myself. So she joined and read stuff. Then she ordered me to buy her clothes and the like. That's the only reason she has clothes on this site. And then the account was used by my mom to read all my journal entries because she didn't believe me when I told her that I was gay so she wanted to read all the entries. Now it's just an empty account with a few items. Beccaboo25.

The last guy I went out with, Josh, joined Gaia simply to read my journal also. Luckily that didn't last long. He got bored with Gaia and stopped going on it or reading my journal.  

Vickicat

Shy Poster

13,115 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:16 pm
Andy1989
[Philosophy In A Teacup]

ninja

My mother's username is Sky Evensong. Go bug her and then tell her I told you to do it. biggrin

And I got her to join since she loves anime as well. She can mainly be found terrorizing the Anime/Manga forum.
3nodding  
The Archives: Lo, for the Days of Pokémon Past

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces