Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Resident Evil Villain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite RE villain?
  Albert Wesker
  William Birkin
  Jack Krauser
  Ada Wong
  Osmund Saddler
  Ramon Salazar
  The Ashfords
  Nikolai Ginovaef
  Other
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 5:38 pm
Just because he had a lot of lines, doesn't make him any more than a 1 dimensional character. Same with Leon and Ashley. There was absolutely no character development in RE4. Leon enters with his, "I'm a badass who'll kill anything easily" attitude, and he ends the game the same way. Ashley enters the game as a scared little girl, and she ends up no better. The storyline in RE4 was TERRIBLE. And personally, I fell in love with Resident Evil in the first place because of its storyline, only to see it butchered like that. I will forever mourn the death of Resident Evil.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:06 pm
Let us all have a moment of silence for the deceased.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:10 pm
Hmm...Correct me if I'm wrong...but you don't seem to like RE4 very much...oO;  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:30 pm
As a stand alone game? Maybe it's all right. But as a part of the legacy that is Resident Evil?

Nah, it wasn't good. It was more disappointing than Final Fantasy XII.

It isn't because there aren't zombies... Hell, I would have believed the parasite nonsense if they executed it well. They didn't.

Come on, a ******** Giant? I don't know if you've ever been to Spain, but they sure as hell don't have giant's there.

I'll reiterate something I agreed to earlier on one of these threads. Resident Evil was fascinating to me because it could happen. Seeing the walking dead as a result of a pharmaceutical company gone wrong is a very strong, scary thing to think about. For all we know, the T-virus could be sitting in a lab somewhere just waiting to get out.

A parasite that is worshipped by an ancient cult like the illuminati? Their leader being a freak with some kind of staff and a phallic issue? I don't buy it. What's next, mutant unicorns?

If you play Re4 as its own thing... disregarding the fact that they butchered a once noble character, you can get through it with some shred of dignity.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

saritasunshine

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:25 pm
Okay, I'll stop now. You have me there. ^^ I was just arguing that it was a fun game really...and Biohazard was kind of getting on my nerves. I just like the game, but it's the others' plots that I practically worship. Heh...I must seem really noobish right now... sweatdrop Whatever.

Okay! So, back to original topic of the thread, seeing as you finally beat me in THAT discussion. Wesker rocks. ^^ And Alfy...he's amusing. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:30 pm
Well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

That being said... Alfred's voice annoyed the crap out of me. I think they could have gone much further with his character, but otherwise, he's all right.

Krauser is my guilty pleasure xd  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:28 pm
Alfred wasn't really a villain. He's more like the Resident Evil pet.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:34 pm
Shh! He's special! Don't hurt his delicate feelings!  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:42 pm
What's he gonna do? Bleed on me? Or shoot me with a sniper rifle and kill the guy behind him?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:59 am
For your information he WILL bleed on you! xd Or maybe talk to you so long that you go insane and jump off a cliff...And he's not a pet! *pets Alfie* rofl  

saritasunshine

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:09 am
lol All I hear when I think of Alfred is Legendary Frog's version of Alfred....

Mwahaha... hahahahaaa...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:37 am
I love Legendary Frog's Alfred!
*quotes* "My grandfather was one of the founders of Umbrella Inc. WHICH MAKES ME MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU CLAIRE REDFIELD!"
*more quoting* "My grandfather was one of the original founders of Umbrella Inc. That makes me a very important person! What do you mean my time is up? I am Alfred Ashford! Yes, if there was an important scale you'd be on the bottom and I'd be on the top. Yes, I'm a number ten! Oh alright, I'll go..."

I love those movies! I just with he'd made a second CV one...>>  

saritasunshine

Aniowien

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 11:55 am
Sry i came in kinda late but I love Albert Wesker. He's sexy and bad what more can a girl ask for? =)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:22 pm
NotteRequiem
lol All I hear when I think of Alfred is Legendary Frog's version of Alfred....

Mwahaha... hahahahaaa...

To me, he sounded like a chicken clucking when he laughed. mrgreen

When it comes to my favorite villain, it has to be Alexia in Code: Veronica. She's been the only person to have given Wesker a real challenge. And c'mon, she pimp slapped him! mrgreen

His a** got pwned by her.  

MadamTarantula

karatechamp

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:22 am
my fave villain is Wesker.^-^ he's both sexy AND badass! my dream guy. mrgreen and Ada rocks! lol and i also thought that William Birkin made a good villain as well,and his mutations kick a**! lol  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff