Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
K.I.A. ((SAD RPG)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:33 pm

The demon looked at the 3 ninja. " I thought they would send more then this", laughed the demon. He looked down at Rekai. "Boy! What is your name"! Said the demon.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:36 pm

Sasaki took this chance to attack. His punch connected, hitting the creature on the side of his head.

EddddyC

Azure Verite

Man-Hungry Kitten

6,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:37 pm

((Lol.))

--

"..!!" A bell chimed in his mind. Katon Jutsu are rendered useless..? That sounds oddly familiar to.. "Kimimaru."
Hiro watched the beast more. Could it be Kimimaru? That beast? If it was.. Then it makes sense. He knows our attacks..
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:37 pm

The demon let the blast of fire hit him. After the flames cleared the demon had a smirk on his face. "Sorry, fire jutsus won't help you here", laughed the demon.

((SPOILER!!!!!))

Shin Defender of Light

EddddyC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:38 pm

Sorry...fire jutsus won't help you...? That sounded familiar, like someone he had battled against. "K-Kimimaru?!" Sasaki dropped his guard and stared at the demon.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:39 pm

"My name?" Rekai thought. Sukai nipped him on the ear as a warning to be careful.
"Why do you want to know my name?" he asked in a serious tone. Then he heard Sasaski say a name, an all too familiar name.
"What!? Are you sure!?"

Kulac Akios

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:39 pm

The Demon raised his eyebrows. "Kimimaru? Don't try to trick me boy, your not getting my guard down".
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:42 pm

Sasaki felt more cautious. If this was indeed Kimimaru, everything that happened would make sense. He did not want to attack if it was his friend, even if Kimimaru was in demon form. For a while, he only hovered in the air, suspended by the occasional flaps of his wings.

EddddyC

Azure Verite

Man-Hungry Kitten

6,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:43 pm

...Hm.. Hiro concentrated chakra at his feet, and instanly appeared behind the creature.
"Well, Kimimaru or not, you're a threat." He got into his Hakke stance.

"Hakke: Rokujuyonsho!" He took a small step forward, and delivered the first set of two strikes. "Hakke Ni Sho!"

--

((Pst. If I god-mod, I'm sorry. But my attack like, has to connect. There is no dodging, seeeing as how you'd be stunned after the first 2 hits..))
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:46 pm

The blows landed on the demon. He knew there no escape, so he just let the blows hit him.

Shin Defender of Light

EddddyC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:46 pm

Hiro's attacking...I know he's a danger to Konoha but...
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:47 pm

Rekai remained silent. If this creature was Kimimaru, how could he fight his own sensei? His mind clouded with confusion and the kunai in his hand slipped and dropped to the ground.

Kulac Akios

Azure Verite

Man-Hungry Kitten

6,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 6:48 pm

A bingo book..? Hiro tried to push away the thought as he spun around, and struck with another two hits.
"Yon Sho!"
He turned once more, and attacked with four strikes. "Hachi Sho!" Hiro took two steps forward, followed by eight strikes. "Juu Roku Sho!"

Hiro did a consecutive sixteen strikes, but these hit his body outward to make him open to the next attack. "San Juu Ni Sho!"
He finally lunged forward, and thrusted a single palm at the creature's chest. Thirty-two small chakra spikes came out the creature's back, thus ending his barrage.
"Hakke Rokujuyonsho!"
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces