Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ice_ice_dude

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:08 pm
hi im ice_ice_dude
im known as andy in real life, and i just got in your guilda today. its really nice for you to do this, and a great idea too. Well my gaia experience started on November 10 2006, when i started my first account omsdud1925, i joined because too people sitting next to me in my computer class were playing and i thought it would be fun to talk to them. As i joined the first forum i went to was the GD and i learned my lesson not to go there, and switched to this account because i feared i was going to get banned because i thought i was so cool flaming people. I have grown over that and now i'm usually very nice to new people, and people here in general. This fall i will be limited on gaia, due to football, but i am defenetly not quitting anytime soon.
Im 14 years old, and going to high school next year, and very nervous.
if i ever win the Million gold, i would go crazy! i would buy the three things on my wishlist, kiki, G Pin, Chyaku Norisu Scarf, and maybe some other things.
then i would donate some to my newbie friends, and my friends that im close too, then i would save some.
so there some stuff about me
have a nice day and thanks again
-ice_ice_dude  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:24 pm
Harro! heart

I'm the artist formerly known as Bean Lick. [My name is subject to change soon]. But for now call me Beany or Jax.

I'm 20 from the UK and In my second year of Film production/English Literature/Film Studies Course at University.
I like so many things ive written a few on them on my profile so feel free to read it: HERE

I've been a Gaia member for about 8 months and love posting random filth and crap everywhere and making new friends with the most random bunch of internet junkies.

Thought this guild looked interesting to join, obviously for the prospect of the gold but I know it will be very popular. If I ever win any amount of gold it will go towards my Kitsune Mask quest. Well my post is going to disappear soon..Nooooooooooooooooo!

But see you around the guild and goodluck =]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cherry Choo

Shadow Filled Soul

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:51 pm
Hello im Shadow filled soul My friend tokyofro told me about this and i think it is great that you are doing this. If i get any winnings im going to put it tords my demonic pitchfork quest it is the last item in my first ddream avi that iv been questing sence i joined. If i have any gold left after that im going to help me friend tarr get her staff of Angeles. I'm 14 i live in california and im currently in the 8'th grade well that was a little bit about myself hoped you enjoyed smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:51 pm
Well lets seem Im lestats1stlover more commonly known as stats among freidns and people I meet since its eaiser to type. I was flipping thru pages and saw this in someones sig and I cant remeber who (ACK and I wanted to give them a refferal too). Lets see here Im know among my freinds for running my rp but not rp guild ( Its complicated dont ask) for not so great spelling due to dislexia that makes my keybored and fingers no cooprate and for having the oddest quest ever (every item on gaia male female unisex rares/uncommons MCs events and housing). If I were wit win a 1 mil prize Id spend it on either horns of the demon or a ninja headband for my botfreind since hes recently helped me finish my Horns quest and I really want to pay him back with somehting he wants. If I were to win one of the smaller prizes Id put it to use in my quest for everthing on gaia most likly either in the few cheeper uncommons/rares I dont have or commons. Im 21 an artist whos still in school (gosh darm art school) loves my kitties and lives on Gaia since its the only place I can talk to most of my freinds. Well that just about wraps it up for me anything eles you can snag me via pms.  

lestats1stlover

Jhaxe

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:07 pm
.: [ Hi, I'm Jhaxe, I go by Jaz or Lir. I'm 15 years old and I live in Virginia. I'm a freshman in High School, and I'm a linguist, studying Japanese and Chinese at the moment.

I came across the Giveaway when I saw the banners circulating around my home forum, the GCD, and decided to check it out, since I'm questing and I could really use this kind of help. It looked interesting and fun, so I signed myself up ^^
] :.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:14 pm
I'm not going to say too much about myself but:
Name:Alexa
Birthday:Feb 13th
Eyes+Hair Color biggrin ark Brown
Softball,annoying people,video games,cop shows, and WWE(Raw)
Dislikes:
People who are jerks,lie,hate me(=3)hate Stone Cold Steve Austin+the Undertaker,educational T.V programs and video games....

Demonkat316

Yet-Another-House-Cosplay

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:38 pm
Hello, my name is Dr. Gregory House. Call me House, Greg, or SuperSpecialAwesomeDoctorFromHell. I'm not very good at opening introductions, so I'll try and keep this short. I'm a bored certified diagnostician at PPTH, with a side specialty of playing video games and pissing people off. Currently I am spending my time here on Gaia, escaping the rampaging Cuddy. I 'forgot' to do my clinic hours this week, and unfortunately for me, she's PMSing. gonk
PMS + Cuddy + Myself Not Doing Clinic Hours = Me locked in Wilson's office with a gatorade, my Vicodin, and a laptop. That should give me a couple hours.
Yes, Oncologist Boy Wonder knows I'm in here. In fact, he's also probably hiding from Cuddy, for... different reasons. rofl *gets hit upside the head with a lupus textbook*
I'm also an artist, in my spare time. If you want any art from me, feel free to send a PM with what you want drawn. Currently what I offer is free, for I need a sample in order to sell.
Also, if I was chosen?
Heck, I'd head on over to my buds at the Intelli-Thread. I have no use for gold, and figure I need to pay back all of those people who've been nice and supporting during some family issues. ^^
Uber nice people they are. <3

Good day, good riddens...

Gregory House ~~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:47 pm
I'm Amber. I'm 13. Um..I don't know where to start so...I like to play tennis and basketball. I'm formly president of my scool. I love to post on gaia and other stuff. I was acutally banned in March 2007 by no reason stare So I'm starting my new gaian life all over again. I hopefully would win 1 million gold so I can buy a katana and a coco kitty to finish my dream avi. I'm filipino! w00t! I like to go to towns on gaia and meet new friends. :] That's all there is to know for now..so SEE YA!!

S h w o w - S k a i

dark-hearted-ferret

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:32 pm
Hewwo domokun Im Darky or Ferret either one is fine. Im 15 (16 in may) and i live in the UK, my favourite sports are tennis and snowboarding, and i like to do athletics from time to time. Im currently in my last year at secondary school. I love Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy and .HACK games. If i won the gold i would probably finish my dream avatar, complete my honorable themed house, help my friends with their avi's, and probably donate whatevers left back to the guild razz

Thankies~
domokun Darky domokun

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:39 pm
Hello ^^
My name is Chelsea and I have been with Gaia for a few years now. I am 18 years old, bisexual, and live in wonderful, sunny California. This fall I'm finally moving out of home to move in with my older brother and attend a junior college (It's waaay cheaper). Eventually I plan to transfer to UC Davis and major in veterinary sciences as well as zoology. I'm quite a moody person, though I try to be nice a vast majority of the time (unless you blatantly don't deserve my kindness.) My interests vary dramatically and I have a few personal hobbies which I suppose aren't too common, then again, who doesn't? I love being with my friends and working with animals. On weekends and sometimes during the week (though rarely) I go to the coast and work at a horse ranch. It's somewhat one of my many "homes away from home." I love traveling and have been to several places including 26 of the states in the US, Costa Rica, Jamaica, Mexico, Canada and the Bahamas. I hope to go to Africa, Brazil or Peru this summer, but it is still on the rocks whether I can go or not. I like to paint and draw, so if anyone is ever interested in avi art, just drop a PM. x3 I also dabble in photography, but have yet to delve deeply into it. Anyway, before I put you all to sleep, I suppose I should end this. ^^

Mistress Sabattica

Selena_Kurashina

4,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:01 pm
Hm. I don't think I introduced myself yet.

Name: Selena
Nicknames: Sellie, Sel
Dislikes: Lots of things... Homophobes, show-offs/braggers, haters, wannabes, and noobs....
Years on Gaia: I think past a year now...
Current Quest: Ninja Band.... emo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:04 pm
Hey everyone. Thanks for letting me in, first off. My name is The Hurt Inside (feel free to say Hurt as a shortened form). I'm 17, going on 18 in May. I graduate from high school in May as well. I will go on to UT-Austin to study Molecular Biology. I love music (rock genre for the most part with some pop). Umm...I joined Gaia with this account in March, but my original account joined last June (I was hacked by an ex-best friend... stare ). I'm currently questing for the Angelic Scarf. Hope to see more of you guys around!  

The Hurt Inside

Sir John Knight

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:04 pm
Greetings I am Sir John. I found this guild and it looked fun. I plan on continuing what I do best if I win and that is help others  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:09 pm
Hi, I'm CassielsSprite...you can call me Cassie.
I'm 21 years old and I've been on Gaia since January of 2005. I like to play with Photoshop, make AMVs, play video games, and read manga.
This is the first guild I've ever joined. It's about time I do it I guess.
I'm on Gaia daily...just for the daily chance. What can I say, when you have a quest, you get desperate for every piece of gold you can collect.
Which I guess brings me to what I want to do with the 1 million gold.
I'd finish my quest for the seal slippers, and then buy my two wishlist items. After that I want to host a Gaian slumber party in my house (which I'd have to buy I guess), and give away items to people who would come. I'd also love to host some sort of a gameshow in said house. Ask random questions and give items to people who answer correctly, that way anyone has a chance to win. I know it's probably said alot, but I just love giving. I believe in that whole Karma thing. If I give to people,maybe next time I'm on a quest someone will donate to me.

OMG Pwnies

6,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150

lion4433

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:22 pm
Heya Im Julz (Like TO Be Called Crest Dunno Why... sweatdrop ) Im 15 Yrs Old Good At Computer Plays Always biggrin  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games