Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Post your Custom Jutsu here. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Guthix Fantasy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:15 pm
my jutsus rely on sharingan,double lightning sword,lightning blast,
(all take 5 points damage 5 target and user)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:06 am
im a lightning and sound jutsu user this jutsu is made of sound and lightining,i call it.raiton ryuukaix no jutsu(6 damage to target and user)
used only by sound village and lightning village,must be genin or above to use it  

Guthix Fantasy

Guthix Fantasy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 8:34 pm
my sound style jutsus

sound armor(defence goes up by 2 points)
genin:

sound sword(4 points damage to target)
chunnin:

hyper sound sword(5 points damage to target 2 to user)
jounin

hyper sound wave(7 points damage to target and 3 to user)
kage:

sound embrace(sets curse seals 7 damage to user)
kage:  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:36 pm
Pirate_Knight_Hone
Ok new one...it's called the Shuriken Yo-Yo. It's pretty much just self explainitory. The user can either hold one, or as many shuriken in his/her hand and attaches Chakra Strings to them. So when they throw the shuriken they can pull them back if they miss or if they want to rip out the metal stars and strike again. It can used with Kunai too, soo Kunai Yo-Yo. I would think this could be a good Academy or Genin skill. Especially for those beginner Puppeteers out there.

My other idea is a Genjutsu...Im not a big fan of Gen. but figured this is a good one. I got the idea from a fanart for Bleach. It was a pic of Rukia in her Shinigami outfit and she's turning into a bunch of those black butterflys. I'll try and post up a pic of it later, cuz I know this was a horrid explaination.
But yea, figured the user could cast this Genjutsu, so the opponent sees the user burst into hundreds or thousands of black butterflies and the butterflies start to fly around the opponent making it impossible to see the actual user. So it's either a great sneak attack jutsu, or escaping jutsu. I call it Butterfly Vision No Jutsu. If someone can think up a better name, feel free to say something.

that sounds alot like Sasuke's Sharingan: Windmill Triple Attack he throws the shuriken at the opponent with strings attached and ties them to something like a tree or big rock  

Goobie16

Goobie16

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:48 pm
i got one and i got the idea from one of
Martin Spiralwave posts
I don't have a name for it yet so i am up to suggestions but You have to be adept with the hidden mist jutsu and have haku's bloodline, basically its like Garras sand but this jutsu can be mistaken for a regular hidden mist jutsu it can attack and defend by forming the water particles in the air due to the mist into ice to attak or defend
A possible name could be ICY AIR lol  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:02 pm
I got two jutsu
First: Fire Style: Pheonix Incineration
to put it simply this jutsu casts an area around the attack spot 50 feet+ around the target on the ground aflame and unlike most fire jutsu that goes out rather quickly this one stays aflame untill actually put out by water or something to the effect to water. This should be Jonin and Anbu level maybe skilled Chuunin and the of coarse anything above jonin or anbu.

Second: Fire Style: Pheonix's Judgement
With this jutsu the user must first form a pipe going down into the earth and the caster blows the attack into the pipe and then pillars of flame shoot from the ground around the opponent i guess this could be used as a defense as well. This should also be jonin level and up.  

Goobie16

cool_dude12

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:41 pm
I made out this one called rasengan rendan

it starts out as a shadow clone kicks the enemy into the air followed by a kick in the chest and finishing it off by a rasengan in the face  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 12:06 pm
Well, One of mine is weapon specific, the other is water element.

The first one is Senbon Spin no Jutsu. Its kind of like the Water Ninja Rain of Needles, but instead the user spins with Senbon in their hands. Without knowing where they go, the user throws the Senbon hoping to get a hit. Great for Medical Ninjas, since Senbon is a medical equipment/weapon, but also good for the tracker ninja, like Haku and others.

The second one is called Fish Bait, Water Trap no Jutsu. The user makes a water clone, which charged the enemy. With that, their are two different ways of using it. Either the victim hits the Water clone, which then grabs hold of them, and becomes more of a water prison. Or the victim runs from the water clone, and is then trapped by the shinobi using it, which then uses a Water Prison anyways.  

Upcoming_Swell

Hidden Mist Moon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:08 pm
Hanafubuki no Jutsu (falling flowers technique)- puts target into false since of security for a short time. basic level genjutsu

Hana Nami no Jutsu (Flower wave technique) - allows user to use petals and leaves as kunai and shuriken. A straight forward blast of these sharpened petals fly towards target.

Youhma Hanafubkui no Jutsu (Demon Falling Flowers Techinque)- essentially, it's a much stronger version of the Hanafubuki. Target is lured into a blissfull time in their lives, oblivious to the user.

Hana Bunshin no Jutsu (Flower Clone Technique)

Hanakaisou no jutsu (Flower Reflection Technique)- Genjutsu that reflexes the light in the area to create false images.

Youhma Sakura Kajuen no Jutsu (Demon Cherry Orchard Technique) - A Genjutsu that requires a minimum of Chunin level to perform and is sent activated. The target becomes surrounded by seemingly harmless cherry trees with a full moon in the night sky. As soon as the user moves at all, the trees will attack. Some will lach on with vines, others hack and slash with blade-like weapons, others will shoot small weapons at the target. The trees can move and bend to try and attack target. The user can walk through it unharmed and also attack the target along with the trees. Chunin level users can only create a small area that can be left. Jounin can create a much bigger area that is more maze-ish.
Kage, Sanin, and Anbu can create a completely unescapable area.

Flaws:
If target never moves, then the trees wont attack.
If target doesn't breathe in the arouma, then the genjutsu wont connect.

Genjutsu Breaks if:
Target leaves the area specified.
Target manages to kill the user.

Uekifurui - (Elder Tree) summoning techinque- User makes a pact with the Elder Tree, allowing him to summon trees, plants, ect. where need be. Great for Doton and Wood users alike.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:08 pm
Animorphic Water Being: Morpha - a summoning technique - . You might reconize the name morpha from a certain zelda game but enough of that. This jutsu requires about 1/4 of your chakra (if your a genin or chunin) but if you are a higher rank it could take 1/8. You morph chakra and water into a giant tentacle with a huge eyeball in the tentacle that can move anywhere it wants to. This giant tentacle can launch smaller tentacles at foes( The tentacles can whack at the foes which is damage 4 and can strangle or squeeze them damage 6). A way to take out this jutsu is knocking out the eyeball made out of chakra and destroying it before the water gets to the eyeball.  

Greenlinkgamer

LoveableLou

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:30 pm
I have one Ninjutsu i created,
Ketsueki Nami - Requires a fan or sword. Once jutsu has started a mass amount of blood spills from the fan/sword and with a swipe of the fan/sword forms itself into a a wave engulfing anything its aimed at. Unfortunatly it takes a great toll on the user because a massive amount of chakra.

and im new can anyone explain damage and stuff to me through pm?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:07 am
Custom Ken jutsu (Yes i mean Ken)

Name: Finite Thousand strikes (Ikusen Mugen Dageki)
Jutsu type: Ken jutsu (requires katana, Naginata or bladed tonfa)
Hand seals: Ram
Description:
1 stage.user performs Hand seal "RAM" Then he/she let's chakra flow to hes/her weapon and feet.
2 stage. user rushes towards opponent then by using chakra increase speed.
(about 2x Rock Lees speed whit out weights)
3 stage: using obstacles in ground bounce at opponent and strike him whit your weapon.
Good: +Because attacks come all ways from different angle it's impossible to read this technique (of course it's possible whit sharingan etc..)
+You can create great damage.
+technique requires only weapon and about 3/10 of your total chakra (about same as 5 shadow clones)
Bad: -If you get even one hit during this technique you will probably be damaged more than you would have done to your enemy.
-this move does heavy damage to your legs because of the abnormal pressure.
-Technique requires Jounin level sword skills.

PM if my technique is approved.  

3Rton

Jinkop

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:40 pm
this jutsu is a great one. it turns all solid parts of the enemy into gas.
it's disadvantage: it takes a long time to turn the part into liquid then gas.
I call it the gasatie no jutsu  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:45 pm
this is a new jutsu i made
i call it matsaike no jutsu
it requires a sword, so when u have one u perform this jutsu and a thousand lightning bolts strike the enemy at the same time.  

Jinkop

Jinkop

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:49 pm
a new one.
this one is called the bosaige no jutsu
1 second after u perform this jutsu ur enemies head lights on fire and immediately disintegrates  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff