Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Fight against the Shadow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:50 pm
Eranul walked thorugh the streets, ignoring the Heartless. He was going to his girlfriend and have a nice dinner. But when he turned around the corner, he saw Heartless coming out of his girlfriend's house. He ran into the house, where signs of struggle were seen. Xan began to glow a darkish red as time slowed down. When time completely stopped, he rushed to his house to get Dark Soul and Pure Heart. He rushed back to the group of Heartless, and slaughtered them all. He didn't care which one was his girlfriend. he was going to end their relationship anyway. he glowed again and time took on it's normal rythm again. from that day he swore to defeat all Heartless and their creator, the Shadow.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:36 pm
i've decided to make this a little funner in 1 day there will be a tourament and if i win this world will be destoried by darkness and if u win i'll let the the kid that owns this body have control of it again  

crashintomyarms

Kyukotsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:20 am
So regardless what happens in this, you still win in the end. As if that's going to happen. I would like nothing more then to destroy you and you're heartless with my own blades on the real battlefield, you coward! You'll pay for destroying my world and having everyone become a heartless! It may not be me or someone else, but you'll meet you're end soon, I'm sure. scream  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:12 am
Xan walked through the streets leaving no Heartless left standing. He searched for something that could help defeat the Shadow., but he didn't know what he was searching for.  

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Kyukotsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:38 am
Standing in the middle of the street, he saw a dark figure approaching him slowly. Seeing that he was not a heartless, he approached him hoping to gain his trust.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:45 am
perhaps u will like my new heartless. (summon 11 a giant beasts) these are no ordinary heartless. this is my true form. leaves the body and into a beast and than makes the other beasts go into his new body.  

crashintomyarms

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:57 am
eranul saw the Shadow, in the middle of the street, with a guy standing with him. no. not with him. before him. he too opposed the Shadow. he decided to help this man. he took out Dark Soul and Pure Heart and rushed up to the scene, while the Shadow was transforming.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:50 am
Furuken felt the presence of heartless rather than see them. He rushed to the site holding Rekimaryu in one hand and Reikku in the other. "What's going on?" He yelled as he was running up.  

G1iitch

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:40 am
"how should i know?!" he cut off an arm of the Shadow, but it grew back. "Not fair..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:45 am
"WEll who cares." He said as he started to rip through the heartless with their blades looking back to see them regenerate "Ok.... that's a new one." He said with a half-smile  

G1iitch

Kyukotsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:30 pm
Joining into the fray of battle holding, "Depths of Envoy" in his hand and trying to slice the gaint heartless into pieces, but it's sliced limbs grew back within instaint. Unbelieveable that this heartless was so strong after that series of attacks, it seemed to prove to be too great for them to beat alone.
But shaking his head out of thinking mere dought and uselessness, he thought of those he loved who became heartless in front of him and he destroying them with his own hands. Hating the mere sight of the heartless in front of him, he got into battle position and began to surround himself in his aura of water, spliting his katana into two blades.
"You guys ready? If we work together here, we just might win this and come out alive. How bout' it, huh?" he said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:40 pm
He jumped next to him putting away Reikku and holding Rekimaryu in front of him as an aura of flames surronded him his eyes getting a wild look to them and a twisted smile came to his lips. "Let's do this. They'll pay for my parents."  

G1iitch

Kyukotsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:50 pm
Nodding in return. He began to focus more on his aura, increasing its power by the second. Soon the water became tiny crystal's of ice, surrounding him and Furuken in an absolute defense that proved nearly immposible to beat. "Perhaps we could use a little of that fire, friend." said Xyukotsu as he looked at Furuken with a wild smile and fire in his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:59 pm
"You can always use fire." He said an eye twitching with anticipation. "Just name it"  

G1iitch

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:03 pm
"looks like you guys need help." he smiled. he stopped time, except for him and the two other. "this may help set up your attack. and his limbs can't grow back now time is stopped." a dark aura surrounded him as he put away Pure Heart. holding Dark Soul up, he focused all his energy so he could put it into his strongest attack.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff