Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Guild History: A Long Expected Guild Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Falathrim

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 8:55 pm
User Image

God: Arthur! Arthur... King of the Britons... Oh, don't grovel... do get up! If there's one thing I can't stand it's people grovelling!

Arthur: Sorry...

God: And don't apologise. Every time I try to talk to someone it's sorry this and forgive me that and I'm not worthy and... just stand there. What are you doing now?

Arthur: I'm averting my eyes, lord!

User Image

God: Well don't. Its like those miserable psalms. They're so depressing. Now knock it off.

Arthur: Yes, Lord.

God: Right. Arthur, King of the Britons, your Knights of the Round Table shall have a task to make them an example in these dark times...

Arthur: Good idea, O Lord!

God: Of course it's a good idea.

User Image

God: Behold... Arthur... this is Numenore. Look well, Arthur... for it is your sacred task to vote for this Name... ...that is your purpose Arthur... the Quest for Numenore...

Launcelot: A blessing. A blessing from the Lord.

Galahad: God be praised!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:08 pm
Falathrim
User Image

I couldn't resist. redface

xd

With that pic Numenore shall be the new guild name in no time.  

Kementari

Slacktopian

Girl-Crazy Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:11 pm
Falathrim
God: Arthur! Arthur... King of the Britons... Oh, don't grovel... do get up! If there's one thing I can't stand it's people grovelling!

God: And don't apologise. Every time I try to talk to someone it's sorry this and forgive me that and I'm not worthy and... just stand there. What are you doing now?

God: Well don't. Its like those miserable psalms. They're so depressing. Now knock it off.

God: Right. Arthur, King of the Britons, your Knights of the Round Table shall have a task to make them an example in these dark times...

God: Of course it's a good idea. Behold... Arthur... this is Numenore. Look well, Arthur... for it is your sacred task to vote for this Name... ...that is your purpose Arthur... the Quest for Numenore...

xd

This reminds me of my old topic... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:36 pm
I added pictures. smile  

Falathrim

Kementari

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:53 pm
Falathrim
User Image

User Image

User Image

God: Behold... Arthur... this is Numenore. Look well, Arthur... for it is your sacred task to vote for this Name... ...that is your purpose Arthur... the Quest for Numenore...

xd

Now where are those people who are going to vote Numenore? They cannot deny the awesomeness of the name now that there are pictures.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 11:01 pm
*Voted for Numenore*

I just couldn't help it.

Elainya

Caeleste

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 3:46 am
Oh dear. What have I done.

I need a random sig, because that picture is going there.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 5:29 am
Geez, Falathrim, when you're adamant about something, you really go all the way, don't you? eek

Pictures and everything!

...or were you just incredibly bored?  

curumo

Kazaera

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:35 am
*grovels*
*attempts to vote a second time*
*fails*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:02 am
curumo
Geez, Falathrim, when you're adamant about something, you really go all the way, don't you? eek

Pictures and everything!

If he's that bloody desperate just call the guild Numenore and leave it at that. xd

Although, I still like the idea of calling it Gondolin.  

Khorkalba

Kazaera

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:04 am
Longbow UK
curumo

Pictures and everything!

If he's that bloody desperate just call the guild Numenore and leave it at that. xd

Me too - but he does have a point, y'know. Gondolin didn't have all too many Men. And the whole never-leaving thing also has its downsides sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:18 am
Kazaera
Longbow UK
curumo

Pictures and everything!

Me too - but he does have a point, y'know. Gondolin didn't have all too many Men. And the whole never-leaving thing also has its downsides sweatdrop

Well as I said before, it is just a name we're talking about... it shouldn't really affect what goes on within the guild itself, as it's not a RP.

Anyway, I'm really not that bothered... if it keeps Falathrim from moaning just rename the guild Numenore. wink  

Khorkalba

Kazaera

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 8:39 am
Longbow UK
Kazaera
Longbow UK
curumo

Pictures and everything!

Well as I said before, it is just a name we're talking about... it shouldn't really affect what goes on within the guild itself, as it's not a RP.

Anyway, I'm really not that bothered... if it keeps Falathrim from moaning just rename the guild Numenore. wink

Just a name? Just a name?! Isn't the name of the guild supposed to symbolise what the guild is all about? The wrong name co-

*breaks off*

Sorry. It's been a long, loooong day. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:37 am
Falathrim
User Image

User Image

User Image

eek xd I don't know Monthy Python, or what the hell the name is, but that was funny! xd  

Menegil
Vice Captain

Thaxul

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 11:42 am
somebody has a big ego! xp  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items