Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Grey Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:02 pm
Reaper watched the fight with disinterest. "Sir...Those two could cause some damage to the building...they should be stopped."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:17 pm
Tickey slid to a stop in front of her opponent. "Extreme Shadow attack!" Tickey shouted as her shadow grew and reached out for the woman. "Shadows are lthe easiest thing to manipulate, I mastered it before I mastered removing my own soul." She kackled as her shadow loomed over the other woman.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:37 pm
She laughed softly. "You think because you think control shadows..." She laughed. "Darkness is different then shadows..." she laughed softly. "Unless you want to get hurt...stop now..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:58 pm
"Actually, shadows are the absence of light. Darkness is the same thing as shadows." Tickey's shadow drew it's arms back, punching with fire and wind wrapped around them. "Extreme Shadow: Fire Twister!" It's arms came crashing down as she called out the attack. Tickey herself ran toward the woman with her staff in hand. "Spear of Longilus!" She called out as her staff split open to reveal a spear. It was mean to impale the woman.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:13 pm
As the group sat there a tiger walked into the room. "Um... did I miss something while I was gone?" It said looking around and seeing and feeling the energy in the air. "Who ever is tossing around the snobish better than everyone attitude needs to stop; I am opposed to snobs and mice but mostly snobs."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:08 pm
"Darkness is much more then shadow..." She smiled softly as a hole tore through the air infront of the spear. " Darkness is a mindset...It is much more then your shadow tricks."
she stared at the shadow and smiled feeling along the creature with her sight. "Darkness...Is a pure state of being!" She cried out at the shadow. It stopped momentarily before it burst apart.  

Fighter for all

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:41 pm
Hermit hoped over to the tigre, realising who it was. "Well, Lady Kaylynn, seems to be leading the snob ranking, but Miss Tricky is the one who provoked the encounter... SO I'm torn as to who should wear the crown at the moment...."

The LIch nodded as his dearest minion spoke to him, "Yes, I do supose your right... If this building were to fall, we would have far to many graves to dig..."

He gestured to the wals of the room, dragging his open hand through the air. The effect was invisible, but the entire roomj was filled with walls of force, preventing anything from getting in or out, the one exception being the doorway, as he fuly anticipated to use it.

"NOw, I could just restrain them entirly, but I think this." he held up onl three of his fingers and made a similar draging motion, seperating Kaylynn from Tricky. WHen they hit it, they would be bounced off like birds hitting a clear glass window.

THomas walked in through the door, the noise finaly to much for him to resist.

"You don't know how to-" he grumbled as he walked in, reaching for his rifle, but he cut off abruptly as the woman lunged with her staff-turned-spear.

He dashed across the room, silent footfalls, and pulled shadows to his heals as he ran. WHen he was within a few feet, he shouted, "STOP RIGHT THERE!".

He spun round, pulling the shadows up into a large hooked blade sprouting from his calf which he rested against her shoulder, and drawing his rifle so that it was placed in the small of her back.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:54 am
the shadowy assailant fell back and seeing his meal abruptly ended formed wings from its shadowy frame and took flight from the area

((away))

ByakoAssailant

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:24 am
"Hm... I think Ms. Shadow caster needs a good beat down but I understand where Tickey is coming from." The tiger said looking around. "And lady who thinks she can control what she thinks is darkness, blow it out your a** and sit your high and mighty wannabe self down and let the Lich work in peace!" He yelled shaking the room with wind and spiritual pressure.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:52 am
"Well, never a dull moment here, is there?" Masaru muttered to himself as he looked upon the chaos before him. "We didn't even get a chance to properly introduce ourselves..."

"Think we should step in?" This tsukumogami asked as it floated back up.

"Why bother? Seems like it's handled already..."

But still... He contemplated, to encounter this large a variety of powers in such a short amount of time... what kind of city is this?  

Ryouba Hiryuu

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:58 am
Tickey raised her spear after it was sucked into the Darkness. It cut through it like it was nothing. "I hold the one of things in this wolrd that can cut through anything, a weapon made of pure Chaos." She spun the spear and it covered back over with wood and she turned to leave. "Your best bet is to stay away from me or I'll be forced to show you a few different shades of pain." She said as she left the tower.

Puff followed after Tickey out of the door as they headed for Little Necroplious. "Seriously, where the heck do you pull that kinda control from? "My shadow just follows me around, yours kicks butt on it's own." He said as he hopped circles around the priestess.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:05 pm
Kaylynn growled and shook her head. "Fools..." She stood for a moment gathering composure. the anger left her face leaving the cool calm shell before turning back to the stairs.  

Fighter for all

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:08 pm
Fighter for all
Kaylynn growled and shook her head. "Fools..." She stood for a moment gathering composure. the anger left her face leaving the cool calm shell before turning back to the stairs.
"Your mom... and your brother as well." The tiger said with a snarl. It wasn't to pleased with the woman and turned its head to the side. "I thought you were high and mighty but the truly enlightened don't get mad but I really don't count being a tiger and all."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 7:07 pm
Kaylynn shook her head. "I am upset that people truly think that shadow and darkness are the same." She sighed softly and looked at the tiger. "You do not understand what I am, so go already."  

Fighter for all

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces