Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Things that could improve Resident Evil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:45 pm
LMAO!!! Haha! Capcom, end a popular series!? If they ever thought of that, they would have ended Megaman at least a DECADE AGO!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:12 am
Yeah. That's something that's not gonna happen.
I mean, look at Onimusha. On the back of Oimusha 3 it says, FINAL chapter of the series! As in, the LAST game! And what do the do? They make a sequel to it! An atrocious sequel, at that.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:45 am
*Nods* Well... What say we name all the logical stopping points of their series shall we, at least in chronological order? That way side-stories such as RE:Outbreak will still be in the clear.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:16 am
Umm, give me an example?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:59 am
Well... with Onimusha, end it at what they originally said was the Final chapter of the series.

With Resident Evil... end it at Code Veronica. That way we could still have the side-stories such as Outbreak file #1 and #2, Survivor and Dead Aim. They could still keep Umbrella Chronicles... maybe, if it had been done differently.

And with Megaman... the original series could actually keep doing all the sequels because there is something about the original series that keeps it from being lame... ahhh! That's it... not enough story and lameness to bog it down. Although now since Megaman 9 has been announced with rumors of a -woman robot master(mistress) they should end it after this.

With the X Series... probably end it at X6. Or at least do what they did with Command Missions and X8, but earlier and not have Sigma be the main adversary, since he keeps getting destroyed, also keep Zero dead.

Devil May Cry... I haven't played 4 yet, so as far as I can tell, end at either the first or second game. Preferably the first.

Legends series and its 3 game entirety held up good. That was a good call for Capcom, for once.

Megaman Zero... End it at the second game. Dr. Weil and Omega(Original Zero *gasp*) seemed like a rather lame plot device.

Megaman ZX... Should not have happened.

Battle Network... End it at #3.

Starforce... Maybe it has one more sequel, but I don't know how they could upstage the second game.

Dino Crisis... end it at 2.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:08 pm
Well, you just did all of it.

Of course, Umbrella Chronicles dabs into the titles previous to Code Veronica, so that would have to be discarded, despite being (in part) BEFORE Code Veronica.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:36 pm
Well, I just said... UC if they had done things differently...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:05 pm
But as it stands now, I don't count it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:07 pm
You know what would have been best? If they had RE2 scenarios other than Hunk and Ada's escapes, and then show what Wesker was doing during RE2 and 3...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:41 pm
Well, according to Ada's scenario, during RE2, Wesker was sitting in a chair, playing Tetris or something. Yet another reason I don't acknowledge it.
But even if they did include those scenarios, they'd just give Wesker more cheesy monologue, with a terrible sounding voice.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:32 am
... but... but Tetris is awesome...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:31 am
Sure, it's awesome when you're not a badass villain. When you ARE a badass villain, you gotta be out there, doing the dirt!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:38 pm
B-but...that's one of the BEST THINGS ABOUT TETRIS!!! It had an awesome life as a mobile game. Maybe Wesker WAS out in the field... but he finished by the time Ada revived so he took out his GameBoy...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:44 pm
But he didn't even have a gameboy. If he WAS playing Tetris, he was probably playing it on his N'GAGE.

Although knowing Capcom, he'd probably be playing one of the newer Mega Man games. So take that!  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:09 am
talk2hand Pulleeeeeze.

We all know Wesker was playing 'Snake' on his Nokia cell phone in 1998.

Because seriously, what cool cat bad guy wasnt?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff