Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Northern Range ~RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:57 am
She watched the drops of blood gather on her finger before sticking said digit into her mouth. It was better than just allowing it to bleed. Aeris turned to him, the sleepy smile still on her lips. "Yes, I do. Thank you for asking. But...what is sadomastic mean?" She glanced at him confused, taking that time to lick the blood off her finger once again.

Vincent was persistent, but then again, so was she. Sulthena would not risk bringing trouble onto them by doing anything....yet. She watched the demon roam back over to Aeris, a chuckle echoing from her lips. Normally, Aeris was slightly squeamish at the sight of blood, but it didn't seem to matter to her at the moment. The elder elf leaned over to run her fingers over the top of the flowers, to thank them for watching over her sister as she slept.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:05 pm
Animula stalked through the woods of the northern forest, her instincts leading her to her master. She stayed on the main road, not caring who saw her. Her hands were in fists, and an eerie air followed the child.

Her eyes stayed ebony as could be as she walked through the forest towards the cave. No doubt a elven trap would be set off or she would be captured by the guards for how carelessly she was walking through the forest but she didnt seem to care or take notice.

Vincent shook his head and came close to Aeris. "It means you like pain." Vincent said with a smile. "Your acting mighty strange, even for me... well at least as of late." Vincent said with a dismissing wave of his hand. In his past, before his binding he was a terror, but now even after his bind had been broken he was still reserved in his ways.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:17 pm
Razen could feel the energy approach...and he had his thoughts on it. He wasn't the only one who could tell the demon was headed directly towards the Seer's cavern...but not all could tell that it belonged to the demon within..Most were readying their weapons, calling on their magic to spring traps. Razen himself was ready to spring some different traps as well, but with the level of energy this demon was giving off, he wasn't sure if his men would fare well during an actual onslaught with it.

Minutes passed and he called off his men. This demon was on a mission, and her attention was directed on the demon that had been flirting with their leader. This Raze could allow to pass. But he had his men move closer, all closing in on the cavern to watch and protect his charge.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:47 pm
max flew in on his board with his new plushie partner nack then max spoke"alright nack!i,m your new master so lets test your skills and see what trouble we can get ourselves into!!!"nack spoke back "wonderfull..." stare the two kept moving looking for opportunitys to do something heroic or just something evil and mischevious.  

mahkos

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:38 pm
Like pain? "No...I laughed because I hadn't realized what they had done. I pricked my finger because I was not careful. Believe me, I do not like pain." She sat up and stretched a bit before glancing back to him. "I believe being in the elven lands has affected my reasoning. It's quite odd to me as well." Aeris smiled softly, yawning a bit. "What has happened since I fell asleep?"

Sulthena had not heard what was going on. Her attention was on the garden, and tending to the flowers and what-not. The elder elf seemed to stop as she came towards one oddly colored one, plucking it out of the ground. "This is not my creation..." The orange flower seemed to linger in life for one quick second, before withering in her hand.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:40 pm
The little demon child walked right passed a few of the guards disregarding their weapons. They were about to surround her when Razen called them off. In her momentary pause in her walk Animula took a moment to look around to see where she was.

The sound of rushing wind caught her attention and Animula turned her ebony gaze on Max and Nack the little plushie. She met their gaze long enough for them to take notice of her before she silently continued on her way towards the Seer's cavern.

_

Vincent smirked and shook his head again. Within the cavern he was unaware of his own creation stalking towards him. His attention was focused on Aeris for now. "Not much..." Vincent said nonchalantly as he looked over to Sulthena.

"Honestly i tried to persuade her to have some fun with me but shes a toughie." Vincent said as he watched Sulthena, still wanting her. Still wanting something he was forbidden to have.

"So what do we do now? I mean where here, now what?" Vincent asked Aeris as he turned his attention back on her.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:18 pm
Razen adn his men just simply stared at the demon girl as she went by, completely and utterly not sure what to make of her. They still didn't even know if she was dangerous to their charge or not...and that indecision made the situation extremely dangerous. Unpredictableness was not good at all for the Royal Guard. Not if they wanted to keep their lives.

"Move in, but do not enter in the cavern." Razen signaled to his men.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:31 pm
Aeris glanced up to her sister and smiled. "That is Sulthena for you. Quite stubborn indeed. You will not woo her as easily as you did me." Aeris wandered over to the Seer and glanced a the remains of the flower in her hands. The power signature clinging to it was most definitely not her sisters. "I thought you said that no one could come into here without your grace? Someone has been spying upon you, and now us." The younger elf turned her attention to finding out if there were anymore around them.Her eyes flashed, before shifting to that of her feline self. A brief moment later, she was no longer an elf, but a tigress, stalking through the flowers and other plants to find any others.

Sulthena shook her head and sighed, setting the ruined flower on the ground. She stood and watched as Aeris wandered about, looking for more spies. "I do not know how they got into here." She turned her attention to Vincent, a slight frown on her lips. "I do believe that Aeris planned on taking me from here. And to be honest, i would go. I've known nothing but the cold walls of the Temple."

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:52 pm
Animulas power signature clashed immediately when she entered the cavern, sparks and heat flew off of her as she traveled inside. She didnt get far before she cried out, her ebony eyes fading to emerald as she doubled over in pain clutching her stomach.

The elven power in this cavern was too much for her dark soul. She let out another cry as she fell to her knees just short of the laybrinth of passageways that lead to the Oracle. Curling up into a ball Animula closed her eyes and clenched her teeth in pain as crimson tears started falling down her cheeks.

This place hurt her, it was the same feeling the church had but different and much more intense.

_

Now that the child was inside the cavern, and after hearing her cry out, Vincents attention was called to his Demonic creation. "Ani...." He said in half wonder, how had she gotten here?!

Vincent left the area without another word, unaware that the Oracle had been expecting him, and by allowing him to enter he had not felt a thing. If she had not allowed him to enter he too would be doubled over in pain just as Animula was.

Searching for the child Vincent would quickly become lost, Sulthena's energy fogged his senses, making him powerless to locate his own creation.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:37 am
Sulthena sighed , shaking her head. "It is alright Aeris. I knew something of this sort would happen soon. That is why I wish to leave. And speaking of, I believe that Vincent has gone in search of a little demon child. I think you should go help." The Seer pointed outside the cavern, glancing back to Aeris.

Ani? Oh no... Aeris quickly left the cavern, calling back to the Oracle as she did. "Please allow her to enter once I find her." The feline form of the elf raced off through the caverns, her sense of smell leading her along. Animula smelled like Vincent, yet held a floral scent. It was the only way to tell the two apart when it came to scents. The cries of the little girl also helped. She quckly found her outside of the entrance to the passageway, shifting to her elven form. "Ani? Please answer me." She picked up the girl in her arms, backing away from the cave in order to sooth her.

Sulthena waved her hand over the area, a bluish barrier appearing in front of Aeris, before disappearing. This must've been what was keeping Animula out of the area.

Aeris watched the barrier disappear before walking through, Ani still in her arms. She continued to coo the young girl. "We'll go find Vincent. I'm sure he's worried about you."

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:41 pm
Animula made a groan of pain when she was picked up by Aeris. Clinging to the Elf's chest, she began to calm slowly as the barrier was lifted and Aeris cooed to her.

With the barrier down Vincent was able to locate Aeris and Animula a bit better, especially once the two were together. He ran up to Aeris and looked down at Animula. "Oh no.. my poor little girl." He said as he cooed to her and took the demon child from Aeris's arms.

Animula opened her ebony eyes, that quickly faded back to emerald like her masters. Wrapping her arms around his neck Vincent held onto the child securely and looked to Aeris a concerned look on his face. "Thank for grabbing her, she means alot to me. I dont know what caused her to come here unannounced though i can feel anger rushing through her system still.

Animula closed her eyes and nuzzled into Vincents neck, she quickly fell into a calmed state, too much emotional and physical trauma for her to deal with.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:22 am
Aeris sighed heavily with relief as Vincent found them, handing Animula over to him. She frowned a bit as Vincent spoke, nodding to him. "I have a hunch it is that Caly has awaken and Aristal disappeared once again." She blinked rapidly as a strange feeling washed over her, but shook it off in order to keep up with Vincent. "We do need to get back quickly. Sulthena can only take down the barrier long enough for us get in. There's not telling what else could also." She turned around briefly before racing off ahead of him, her emerald tresses trailing behind her. If anyone was paying attention, the color of her hair was fading back to her silver-green.

Orchestrated Chaos

Sugary Genius

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:01 pm
"Getting out of here may be the best bet. Once the barrier goes up again i feel she'll get hurt again." Vincent said gently to Aeris before she bolted off ahead of him. He ran after her still holding onto Animula, as he headed towards the caves entrance. "I would have loved to spend more time here. Try and convince Sulthena to come with us, but i cant, not at the price of Animula's well being." Vincent said gently as they quickly exited the seer's cave and came out into the open forest.

"We should get back anyways, we've been gone for awhile." Vincent said as he turned to Aeris.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:07 pm
max went by until reaching the cave then stopped, jumped off his board grabbed it " I wonder whats in there?" nack jump up in front of maxs face but fell and went back down jumping up again "I- suggest we- steer clea-r!" max grabbed nack and hid behind a tree "So i suggest we watch and see if something that might fun comes along!" Max let go of nack and he fell then sat down and replied "I havent known you long but i can tell you like to be hurt." stare  

mahkos

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:28 pm
The elves were called to attention at these newcomers. "Halt. Who are you and how did you get here? THis is sacred ground." Razen stepped forth and declared loudly. His sword was drawn and his power was raised enough you could see the forest green aura slowly misting around him.

If this wasn't bad enough, Razen could also see that Vincent had just exited the cavern, with the little demon girl in his arms. This could get tricky. Especially if these newcomers wanted to harm either the demons, or the elves...and most especially the Oracle.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff