Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Vampire Knight Fan Guild] - Cosplay, Roleplay, fanfiction,

Back to Guilds

Reply [Vampire Knight Fan Guild]
Who do you think will end up with Yuki? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will be with Yuki in the end?
  Zero
  Kaname
View Results

Lucilla-chan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:18 am
Zero is no more than a precious brother to Yuuki that she needs to protect.
while Kaname in the other hand is much much more than a brother to Yuuki.

so I must say that Yuuki and Kaname are really meant for each other  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:55 am
I think she'll end up with Kaname. I don't think she has the kinds of feelings she has for Zero that she has for Kaname. I also agree with what a few people have said before, I get the funny feeling that Zero is going to die.  

_shuriken7_

xharumoni

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:09 am
! R A ! N B O W !
Zero.
It's obvious , because they're trying to grab your attention to the couple "KanamexYuuki" I mean really , if it was just the whole 'oh they're
arranged<-spoiler- to be together , and Kaname loves her so much. Oh and Yuuki blushes every time she see's Kaname' It's just too "expected". They want to trick your mind.
So when the time comes that Yuuki and Zero are together , it will not be expected.
:3
That's definitely my theory. :D
y u u k i x z e r o ferever biatch.

I totally agree.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:48 pm
xharumoni
! R A ! N B O W !
Zero.
It's obvious , because they're trying to grab your attention to the couple "KanamexYuuki" I mean really , if it was just the whole 'oh they're
arranged<-spoiler- to be together , and Kaname loves her so much. Oh and Yuuki blushes every time she see's Kaname' It's just too "expected". They want to trick your mind.
So when the time comes that Yuuki and Zero are together , it will not be expected.
:3
That's definitely my theory. :D
y u u k i x z e r o ferever biatch.

I totally agree.
You make a good point, Yuuki Cross, now Yuuki Kuran was unexpected.  

Donovan Gyoku

Mei-chwan

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:31 pm
Spoiler dont read this if you havent gotten this far. Yuuki is now Kaname's fiance or so it seems in the manga. So she might marry Kaname. I feel bad for Zero now. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:40 pm
SPOILER~
Although I hate to admit it, I think Yuuri will end up with Zero. -sigh- Even though Kaname is Yuuri's finance, Kaname said that it was Yuuri's choice.  

xSnow

BockiBear

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:16 pm
I think Kaname and Yuuki will be together. I sort of feel sorry for Zero because he really cares for Yuuki. But so does Kaname. I think Kaname is the better choice. He cares more about Yuuki and has never taken advantage of her. Even though Yuuki let Zero drink her blood. But oh well. GO KANAME! xD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:22 am
zeroxyuuki 4laugh  

kari936221

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:39 pm
I changed my opinion.
I reckon she will end up with Aido.

As for Zero i dont even think he will live on, :/ i have a feeling he will kill himself at the end of part 1.

The true competition is i reckon... Kaname vs Aido after looking at latest chapters and hearing about part 2.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:59 pm
Wow, I replied in this thread like last year... Anyways, my answer still stands with Zero and Yuki. Yuki might love Kaname right now, but the one she still wants to be with, the side that she's on, has always been Zero. Spoiler for those who haven't read chapter 42--> Yuki told Zero that she was on Zero's side, even though she was a pureblood now, and even if Zero was her enemy. Plus, Zero also came to Yuki's rescue, kind of, though he didn't say that. Zero and Yuki might not be the ideal couple, but I think that they do truly care for each other. Maybe its also my prejudice...lol (I don't like Kaname, sorry...).  

eternity_moonlight

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:56 pm
Kaname hands down.
Zero is belonging to somebody eles.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:07 pm
Zero ferdefsure.

I mean seriously guys, this whole arc's purpose seems to be making Kaname look like a total creep.

Making him Yuki's brother (even if he's not her REAL brother) honestly doesn't really serve any purpose except to make KanaYuki turn people off by default. He's definitely not as nice as he seems at first, he's possessive, and he's WAY too obsessed with Yuki to not be just totally creepy...

and she doesn't have any real feelings for him anyway, besides some schoolgirl crush and gratitude, which she feels obligated to feel.

Yeah, her mind seems to be on Kaname all the time, but behind that, I think she'll realize the one she really cares about is Zero, the one who's been there for her the whole time. The one who's always loving her selflessly, always looking out for her own good, even when it hurts him and she thinks Kaname was the one who did it anyway.

The one who probably actually deserves her. =/

mofosplz

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

bellaxxmuerte

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:51 pm
Zero, Zero, Zero, Zero
did i forget to mention Zero 4laugh heart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:32 pm
kaname all the way yyyyyyyaaaaaaayyyyyy  

ObSeSsEd_KaWaIi_FaNgIrL

haloeclipse270

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:57 pm
Mezancholy
Sorry to ruin your parade, but I think neither will end of with Yuuki. It's because Zero is going to turn into a level E vampire anytime soon. Unless there's a way to save him from that suffering then maybe; just maybe that he will end up with Yuuki. I highly doubt Kaname is going to end up with Yuuki because vampires just don't really mix with humans. There's also definitely the fact that Kaname's a Pureblood that makes it even more impossible. In the end, I chose Kaname in the poll. No clue why. I think I did 'Eeny meeny miney mo.' xp

rofl Wow that's exactly how I felt about that. But I my eeny meeny miney mo was on Zero. They look like a good couple, even though Zeron wants to destory Yuki and the rest of the pure blood race...but anyway...I just don't know, I just want a sort of happy ending is that too much to ask?! gonk  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff