Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
A Day in the Life of the Crew - Read it! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:10 am
A new member... I post his name here just cuz it's such an awesome one.

the only untaken username

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:11 am
Banned person:
Lady Tore
Pailzor
Lady Tore
Pailzor
Lady Tore
yeah, if i was spamming then you really just don't know to how to have fun. I feel sorry for you. neutral

Really, it was fun to ban you, since you don't know how to read/follow rules.

maybe someone who knew how to have fun wouldn't make so many rules to follow, then people would follow them.

I didn't make them, and ask any of the regulars to find out it can be fun within the rules... rolleyes

i just wanted to point out that there were so many rules that after the reading a few i gave up and guessed. If that just makes your corn cob up your butt hurt, then sorry.

rofl rofl  

Pailzor
Captain

[Noi]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:35 am
Quote:
"i am a hard worker i am nice i help people i am caring i am going to lose my grand mother i get kick out of my hous by my dad i live with nothing to do i wont to go the colege i wont to be the best i will repay all of the money i care for others i help people i find a way to win i was in foot ball i was in reseling"

Seeing how I'm lazy, I let our fuh-riend Pelvic Thrust Fairy have a shot at commenting. This is what she had to say about this. NOTHING. She failed at doing so. So, I'll be doing the commenting.

lol, it's prounounced RASLIN silly. learn to speak better good.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:05 pm
Quote:
i need that mil like hell im going to thailand for a month in 2 days so i need money for stuff on gaia b4 i go and this is my only option

And going to thailand has to do with pixelated gold, how?

[Noi]

Ah! My Goddess

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:35 am
Quote:
i think i should get the milldollars because i am having the wort day and i know i will never have enough money to buy my dream avii and pluse my dream avvi is going to to cost about 1mill and i am so so unhappy because i know i will never get another chance like this again and this would mean the world to me if u did this oh yeah and also it would be the best day ever and i could nver pass up a opertunity like this and i know if u realy cared u would give me that 1mill and if u were my friendand i had 1mill i would give it to u in a heartbeat and i just i know that i may sound anyiong but i know i i realy need that money and i know i would put it up to good use and ty so much for this oppertunity,ur new friend ty so much

I don't care? Your story is no more better then the one before you. This is a game, if your really getting that upset over a game you need some serious help.

Besides, I don't even give my own friends a million gold nor would they give it to me, were all greedy you just wanted to sound good.

Quote:
just like you like evil hearts and can i join please joining,

I'm slightly baffeled by that one.

Quote:
because i've been nice 2 everyone donate and stuff and i could use some gold

People like this really bug me, -cries- I've donated 500 gold to like 3 friends and I have nothing for my self and I gave now it's time for someone to give to me.

I've never once asked for a donation of any sort after giving away my personal millions. You do it out of the kindess of your heart and don't use it aginst someone else to profit from it.

A LOT of people in this guild use the same excuse when they join or state they've donated blah blah blah, get over it.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:03 am
I banned him earlier this morning after he created a spam topic, there were a lot of PM's back and forth this is just the one that makes the most sense and gets my point accross.

officer Mike
Ah! My Goddess
officer Mike
Ah! My Goddess
officer Mike
what for man!!!

I just want to make people look at the video to see if they can sing the song so they can try winning a million dollors!!!

please rejoin me???

I will not post anything like that any more!!! promise!!!

When you joined the guild you should have made sure you reviewd the rules, had you not that's really not my problem. You broke at least 4 rules with your single post, that results in a ban. No exceptions.

I handle all ban casses, resulting in contacting another crew member regarding the status of your ban will be considerd harassment and will be reported directly to Gaia staff.

by the way the guild is violating TOS any ways for scam!!!

it says that people would win a million gold every day!!!

where do u get the damn gold???????????

that's the question everyone wants to know!!!

You've just been reported for harassment and we give away 1,000,000 gold everyday. Just becuase we don't give it to you doesn't mean we don't do it.

yeah but I don't see anybody posting topics about winning any gold!!!

so what's up with that???????????

and by the way, I got the admins to take care of the guild for me so I don't have anything else to say!!!

one more question though: r yall buying the gold from gpkoo.com because if you r, that results in a ban and the guild will have to go too and all the people that have got the gold will have to get banned too resulting in getting gold from an account that bought the gold from an other website!!!

-laughs-

You just don't give up do you?

Not one single staff member will back you on your claims, we are 100% laget. We do not allow topics such as that becuase we consider them spam. All winners are listed in our updated daily winners sticky topic.

We do not buy our gold, we've been playing this game for many years and I personally spend a lot of time buying and selling items in the Market and exchange, which if you check out my shop you'll see I have over 110,000,000 in sales since November 1, 2006.

I shouldn't have to prove my self to you but it's amusing, you aren't the first to make these alogations or idle threats and till this day not one thing has happend to us becuase we have nothing to hide nor do anything wrong so act as you may it will result in nothing.

Ah! My Goddess

[Noi]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:31 pm
Quote:
I'm not taking my sneakers off, I am Sneakers O'tool! xD You just got punked! Schwam! We just punked.... somoene! Schwam!

This guy, whoever he is, is AWESUM.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:33 pm
Quote:
i will do anything for gold...ANYTHING!!!

Anything you say!?? Hmmmm....
o. o
o .o  

Norayr
Crew

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:08 pm
Quote:
hey did you know that yoou can win 1,000,000 on the mil.a day.give away question

Broke three rules, can't type at all, and can't even click the underline button right?
l4wlz... hao patithec ken ei nubz got question

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:24 pm
Goodness, I thought the requests wouldn't end this morning...

Quote:
I guess you have heard this about 10,000 times before, but I would like to join :3 <3

22,931 to be exact.

Quote:
hey this is ********* from like 8 months ago. i got banned permanently because i cursed at a person that i didnt know.i lost 4000k that day and im still really angry. anyways i think in this guild i can make back my money and play again and invest. if you figure out a way to unban my screename i will give you 1500k that was on it. please help

Unban? Had we the power to, Sinelo's would've been the first to resurrect.
Though that 1.5k sounds pretty tempting.

Quote:
hello please may i join the clan also if you do ill give you some cookies and milk thank you

Do I look like the big, fat Jolly man to you!? scream

Quote:
beacause i'm so cute and loveavble like kirby

No one, and I repeat: NO ONE! Is cuter than Kirby.  

Norayr
Crew

[Noi]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:27 pm
Norayr

Wachu talkin about? Haven't you seen him lately?

Does THAT look cute to you?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He's just about ready to kick some a**!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:50 pm
[Noi]
Norayr

Wachu talkin about? Haven't you seen him lately?

Does THAT look cute to you?

Squeak Squad! 4laugh

He's just about ready to kick some a**!

Heck yea! Even the title is cute: The Squeak Squad! 4laugh
He'ss a** kickin' cute!  

Norayr
Crew

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:02 pm
Quote:
May I please Join? Well, that's about it. There is nothing else to say that will get you to let me join. If there is, well, that sucks becaus I don't know what it is. Hmm. The most money I ever had at one time is 2500. I make my money becaus I ----- ------- --- - ------ -- ---- ----- --- ---- -- --------- The reason that they are all slashes is becaus I don't want you to know, I do make alot though, I just spend it. THis guild would be much fun to join, please? ThX ^.^

???

Quote:
i need money, and am a powerful vampire in need of money for a blck cloak

me too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:43 pm
Quote:
TO BECOME A MORE APPEALING SEXY GAIA GODDESS. TO HELP OTHER ACHEIVE THEIR DREAMS.TO THROW A PARTY IN MY NEW HOME.

I'm pretty sure it speaks for itself.
Quote:
To enjoy being in one ofGaias most famous guild.

Hell yeah!
Quote:
hdnbgh g hj sghhg gf .gf .fg .gfhdfg.gf .h .fgh .gf.hgf.hdf.hfdh.fggf.f .gf. .gfh. gf.gh g.hgf h.h .h .gh . .g .g hd. fd.hgf.hdf .g h.gf h.df .dg hgf hgf.ggfhfhgf.hgfh gf.hf.hgfh.gfhgf.hdg.gf.hfd.hfg.dh.gf.h.gfh.f.gh..gf.h.gfhgf.dh.gf.h.gf.h.gf..h.d.gf.hdf.g.hf.g.hf.g.h.gf.r.t.r.thyfty.rt.h.
gf.tgh.yt.htr.h.gry.t..ytr..g..ggg.g.g.g.g.g..gg.gg.g.g..g.g.g.g.g.g.g.g.g.g.g.g.g.g.gg..gg.g.g.g.g.ggg.g.g...gg.g.g.g.
gg.g.g.gg.g.g.g.g.g.g.g

No. Just, no.
Quote:
please let me join its been my life long dream to join

Lol. If your very life hangs in the balance of whether or not you get into this guild, you better reevaluate your life.
Quote:
I want a good start on Gaia, so when I saw this guild I got excited.

Both hands on the keyboard, now.  

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

Xyloid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:21 pm
Quote:
can i please be in this guild i wont to help out gaia and make it safe for the younger kids

-insert CP here-

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces