Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Romance and Fanticy Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:28 pm
she felt a sudden change from him "what is it?" she asked looking at him with her blue eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:34 pm
" he looks at her.." i can see it in your eyes... that you truely want to see what i am..you know that im a man...and i have red hair...but..i see that your intrested in seeing my face...is that true..?" he asks..  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:44 pm
she covered her giggles with her hand "yes it's true, but i will not force you to show me" she said  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:45 pm
he looks at her and could see her laughing softly..."....i see.. buti just wnt to know that you wish to see my face..  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:55 pm
"well yes i do... i would like to see what you look like" she said with a nod  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:00 pm
he look a ther and softly kisses her hand again".. i see.." he said as he take sher other hand and softly placi onhis hood.."..then...you may see my face..  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:03 pm
she raised her other hand putting it on the other side and slowly pulling it down watching red hair flow down. her eyes becoming wide a smile on her face  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:06 pm
His eyes were closed and his hair in his face and the thing that set him apart of normal people was his ears showing he wa an elf. they were rather long but not to long maybe four oe five inches long  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:12 pm
she brushed the hair away from his face, moving closer to him so she was on her knees right infront of him, she looked at his face and smiled "you shouldn't hide your face, your very handsome." she said touching his cheek  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:16 pm
his eyes open slowly and he looks in to hers with his deep red eyes.."... you think i am?.." he asks quietly..  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Mourir Vite

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:26 pm
Kinta was close to getting back to her temerary placment, until she spotted a small frey between two people who seem to be fighting over who's 'invincable' and she smirked. 'No one is truly invincable until death..' she thought and slwoed her flight down to a small over and gently flew over to the two, sitting up in a tree, watching from below.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:40 pm
(sorry to intrude but r humanoids allowed in like a wolf/human archer
)  

Haseo Hyuuga

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:43 pm
she nodded " yes i do..and i love youe eyes" she said with a smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:46 pm
( as far as i know anhtigns alowed)

he looks at her and smiles alittle"...thank you..." he said as he loosk down noticing a few of his black feathers but for as she knows it could be from some bird. but he made sure he kept his cloak closed so she didnt sees his wings... at lest not right now..  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:00 pm
she smiled "you smiled" she said happily she hugged him then saw the feather and picked one up "there soft, and pretty" she said putting it back down "i love feathers" she said smiling up at him  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff