Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Ollie's apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThePheonixGuardian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:48 am
no, he was like, dont make me use m sharingan, so i told him bring it and he said he attacked and i did'nt look away, i never knew we were going to fight, i just thought it would be some harmless argument  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:53 am
Ollie opened the door to his house, quickly checked to make sure noone was in, then quickly shut and locked the door, as he did he punched a wall as hard as he could, he kept punching it until his fists bled and a red stain was appearing on the wall, tears fell from his eyes "i cant belive i got knocked out in the first round!! i could of done better, i know i could of!!"  

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 9:16 am
Ollie stopped punching the wall and slumped against it, his head in his hands "i lost ... but i did my best, noone can expect more than that, so it doesnt matter, cuz if im not made chuunin theres always next time"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:51 pm
Ryuka had heard the news, so she went to check up Ollie at his house.
*knock*
"Hey, Ollie, it's me, Ryuka!" Ryuka stood at his front door, wondering if he's alright, and waiting for him to answer his door.  

AshesFallen

Dangerous Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:46 pm
Ollie opened the door and smiled as it was a kind face on the other side "hey Ryuka, come in" he moved out the way so she could enter  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:59 pm
Ryuka studied Ollie's face as she walked past him into the house. "So, you alright?" Ryuka knew he'd know what she was referring to; the chuunin exams.  

AshesFallen

Dangerous Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:01 pm
Ollie nodded hiding his still bleeding knuckles behind him "yeah i'm fine, i'm a bit upset i got knocked out in the 1st round ... but i tried my best, so i can walk away happy from it"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:09 pm
"You should be proud of yourself! Out of the group of us, you're the first to make it to the chuunin exams." Ryuka then threw him a roll of gauze, continuing with a note of concern. "But I'm guessing you're not as 'happy' as you say. If you're going to punch something, there are practice dummies at the training grounds..."  

AshesFallen

Dangerous Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:11 pm
Ollie grinned sheepishly "well that was because i was angry, i felt annoyed at myself that i didnt win" he thought for a moment "but then again, i was at a disadvantage from the start ... the opponent had a pet so had 2 attacks at once, i managed to defeat the pet and get damage on the person, but in the end i couldnt beat both" he shrugged "ah well, you win some you lose some"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:17 pm
"That does sound unfair. But you're not going to go out searching for a pet now, are you?"  

AshesFallen

Dangerous Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:18 pm
Ollie laughed "hell no, i dont need a pet, if i fight im going to use my own strength, it would seem unfair to fight someone 2 on 1"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:23 pm
"That's good. But the judges said it was alright for them to fight with a pet?"  

AshesFallen

Dangerous Lunatic

4,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:25 pm
Ollie nodded "yeah i know, it seems sorta unfair, but thats the way things go" he grinned "and theres always next time"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:25 pm
walks to the door and knocks  

Rin-Tsuchimi89

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:26 pm
Ollie walked over to the door and opened it "hogake sama? what brings you here? come in!" he moved out the way so the hokage could enter"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff