Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Disease of Life (NEED MORE FEMALES TO JOIN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Male or Female?
  Male
  Female
  Um.....What if you're Neither?
View Results

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"over here...its boreding.."Rikku looks at Jack"you guys seem so interesting...."Rikku got closer."i want to get to know guys....so i can understand why we are separated."
"Well, I'm a guy. And, I'm sitting right here. You could uh..... get to know me a little better."
"okay....that will work but after i want to get to know more guys.....that way i can get an over all conclusion on the reason why we are all separate."
I shrug my shoulders. "Works for me I suppose."
"Aren't you ever curious on the subject at all?"Rikku looks at him.
"Sometimes I am. I try not to dwell on it too much."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:52 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"over here...its boreding.."Rikku looks at Jack"you guys seem so interesting...."Rikku got closer."i want to get to know guys....so i can understand why we are separated."
"Well, I'm a guy. And, I'm sitting right here. You could uh..... get to know me a little better."
"okay....that will work but after i want to get to know more guys.....that way i can get an over all conclusion on the reason why we are all separate."
"well thats something we are different in. i think about it all the time. cause to tell you the truth some guys are realyl cute to me for some reason, i dont fully understand why"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:22 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"well thats something we are different in. i think about it all the time. cause to tell you the truth some guys are realyl cute to me for some reason, i dont fully understand why"
"It seems that way for me too sometimes. I tend to find some of the girls cute. Wait a minute, where did that word even come from? I've never heard it before."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:27 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"It seems that way for me too sometimes. I tend to find some of the girls cute. Wait a minute, where did that word even come from? I've never heard it before."
"what word are you talking about?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:34 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Cute."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 7:36 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Cute."
"that word means......wait i dont know either.....and who were talking about? Who is cute?"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 9:18 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Cute."
"that word means......wait i dont know either.....and who were talking about? Who is cute?"
"You were saying that guys are cute. And I wa saying that girls are cute."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:31 pm
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262

Ashley:

"Well, I'm not really on a mission at the moment so....let's just talk." She looked around and found a nearby crate to sit on. "So, what do you think of the Males?"

"A bunch of nim wads and idiots...." Carmen bitterly spat. Obviously she hated them. "I.......have know clue....." Zenio simply said and Carmen stared at her partner. "Are you KIDDING ME?!" She yelled at Zenio. Zenio only shrugged. "Well I don't know much about them so I don't have much of an opinion." Carmen stood. "Oh please! You know well enough that those men are a good for nothin' trouble makers! Heck! Look what you have to go through! Just outside, not too long ago, the police thought you were a guy, AGAIN! We're always on patrol for any POSSIBLE male suspicion and everyday you get caught in it with a** on your line!" That was it. Carmen was pissed.

"I don't mind, Carmen. It's the way I'm cloned and I'm going to stick with it weather I like it of not." Zenio sighed sitting next to Ashley. "What about you, Ashley?" Zenio looked at Ashley.

"Well...." Ashley began, "It depends on the guy. I've met a couple before and most of them try to get me. But I've met three who don't really care about the seperation at all." Ashley rasied her left hand and pointed to the window. "Like that guy up there watching us, he's nice and doesn't care much about this. The reason he's only up there is for he's cautious and doesn't want to make a scene." Ashley looked up at Jim and smiled.,

Jim was a bit shocked. From hearing all of this, he looked around to see if any Females were outside getting ready for a capture. He looked back at Ashley and only looked at her eyes. They showed trust and innocent. You see, Jim's ability is by one simple look at a person, he can tell how they feel, what thier hiding, and what they want. His great ability is over observing and hearing.
Jim smirked back and hopped down from the tree. Jim just read Ashley's mind as she pulled Jim right into the factory. They stood by each other while Jim was still a bit cautious.

"WHAT?!" Carmen shouted then looked up seeing Jim. As soon as he stood before them Carmen was about grab a gun and ofcourse call someone. Well not until Zenio had knocked her out with a small touch of electricty from her bat. carmen slumped out cold with Zenio catching her and putting her on a chair. "You know, if your gonna bring a guy here, you better give me a heads up before you do. Carmen is very sexist and hot headed if you remembered." Zenio commented as she tied Carmen to the chair as a restraint.

"Sorry," Ashley said looking at Carmen, "I should've said something, but this is Jim." Ashley ended presenting Jim.
Jim bowed a bit. "Nice to meet ya." He raised back up and observed Zenio. "You're different from the others. You seem to have a different body function then the other Females arounf here. That's probably a bit useful for sneaking on my side."

"Well, I have been thinking about that for a while now to tell you the truth." She brought up. "I'm Zenio, nice to meet you." she bowed to Jim. "So what brings you here?" She asked now done with the rope.  

Alchemy Puppet

FallenLight262

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:31 am
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262
Alchemy Puppet
FallenLight262

Ashley:

"Well, I'm not really on a mission at the moment so....let's just talk." She looked around and found a nearby crate to sit on. "So, what do you think of the Males?"

"A bunch of nim wads and idiots...." Carmen bitterly spat. Obviously she hated them. "I.......have know clue....." Zenio simply said and Carmen stared at her partner. "Are you KIDDING ME?!" She yelled at Zenio. Zenio only shrugged. "Well I don't know much about them so I don't have much of an opinion." Carmen stood. "Oh please! You know well enough that those men are a good for nothin' trouble makers! Heck! Look what you have to go through! Just outside, not too long ago, the police thought you were a guy, AGAIN! We're always on patrol for any POSSIBLE male suspicion and everyday you get caught in it with a** on your line!" That was it. Carmen was pissed.

"I don't mind, Carmen. It's the way I'm cloned and I'm going to stick with it weather I like it of not." Zenio sighed sitting next to Ashley. "What about you, Ashley?" Zenio looked at Ashley.

"Well...." Ashley began, "It depends on the guy. I've met a couple before and most of them try to get me. But I've met three who don't really care about the seperation at all." Ashley rasied her left hand and pointed to the window. "Like that guy up there watching us, he's nice and doesn't care much about this. The reason he's only up there is for he's cautious and doesn't want to make a scene." Ashley looked up at Jim and smiled.,

Jim was a bit shocked. From hearing all of this, he looked around to see if any Females were outside getting ready for a capture. He looked back at Ashley and only looked at her eyes. They showed trust and innocent. You see, Jim's ability is by one simple look at a person, he can tell how they feel, what thier hiding, and what they want. His great ability is over observing and hearing.
Jim smirked back and hopped down from the tree. Jim just read Ashley's mind as she pulled Jim right into the factory. They stood by each other while Jim was still a bit cautious.

"WHAT?!" Carmen shouted then looked up seeing Jim. As soon as he stood before them Carmen was about grab a gun and ofcourse call someone. Well not until Zenio had knocked her out with a small touch of electricty from her bat. carmen slumped out cold with Zenio catching her and putting her on a chair. "You know, if your gonna bring a guy here, you better give me a heads up before you do. Carmen is very sexist and hot headed if you remembered." Zenio commented as she tied Carmen to the chair as a restraint.

"Sorry," Ashley said looking at Carmen, "I should've said something, but this is Jim." Ashley ended presenting Jim.
Jim bowed a bit. "Nice to meet ya." He raised back up and observed Zenio. "You're different from the others. You seem to have a different body function then the other Females arounf here. That's probably a bit useful for sneaking on my side."

"Well, I have been thinking about that for a while now to tell you the truth." She brought up. "I'm Zenio, nice to meet you." she bowed to Jim. "So what brings you here?" She asked now done with the rope.

"Nothing important really," Jim said, "Iim just on a mission for the Lord."
"What's the mission?" Ashley asked.
Jim pulls out the files from his inner coat pocket. "It says that I have to send this to the Madam. Something very important that I can't even look at."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:23 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Cute."
"i may not know what the word means but you are cute....."Rikku looked away out of she wasnt sure what she was saying.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:31 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Cute."
"i may not know what the word means but you are cute....."Rikku looked away out of she wasnt sure what she was saying.
"Well if it means anything to you, I think you're cute too."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:36 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Cute."
Rikku looks away and yawns then rubs her eyes.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:37 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Getting tired?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:45 pm
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Getting tired?"
"my energry is starting to run low.....which means i have to go back soon.....am not looking forward to that"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 3:52 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Carrot-Copper
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Getting tired?"
"my energry is starting to run low.....which means i have to go back soon.....am not looking forward to that"
"I'm not looking forward to it either, but the time was bound to come."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces