Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
City Hall ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 10:02 am
((im ignoring minako until i discover which of these locations shes actually at ^^; ))

Chibi removed the small reading glasses from her face and put them in a drawer of her desk.
"Im sorry but the mayor is in a very important meeting at the moment and cannot be disturbed."

Meanwhile in the Mayors office Tanya continued playing with Dime, her company who came to sleep over for the weekend.
She cheered happily as she moved her piece several spaces in front of her best friends's

"Perhaps I can be of assistance."
Chibi said, filing some paperwork she had just completed.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:42 am
The soldier quickly reached for a knife on his harness, but the aristo raised his hand, and the soldier returned to his statue position. His eyes scanned Chibi with more hostility than before.

"That is unfortunate, when will the good mayor be free from the meeting?" the gentleman politely asked.  

[]Luxord[]

Gracious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 11:08 am
Chibi appeared unfazed by the unspoken threats and hostility. Not showing any reaction to it at all she begins searching through her desk.

"She is booked all week. Also, you will need to fill out all the proper forms in triple triplicate which will include a one hundred year back ground check on your life including your family tree and the whole thing will need to be cosigned by at least five high ranking city officials.."

Chibi dropped an eighty page stack of papers that were allstapled together upon the desk before the aristo.
"Or you can save yourself some time and make your request through me."

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:12 am
(Is it all stapled with one staple, because THAT IS AN EPIC STAPLE!!!)

The aristo's eyes widened slightly as the procedure was explained, but sighed when he heard the last option.

"I believe to prefer the quicker solution. Time is not a luxury I have."

Behind the regal man, the soldier seemed even more furirous at Chibi's lack of reaction. He looked lik he might burst at any moment.  

[]Luxord[]

Gracious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:58 am
By now Chibi appeared to have completly forgotten about the grumpy looking soldier andwas focused on the aristo.
"Alright, What can City Hall do for you?"
She asked, her manner changed slightly. Nothing much noticeable unless you were looking for it but she sounded firmer. More in control.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:57 pm
Dime rolled the dice and silently moved her piece one square ahead of Tanya's. She smiled at her friend, and slid the dice her way.
Someone had once asked why Tanya and Dime were the best of friends; they'd never gotten an answer, but it was rather simple.
Tanya was the only person with whom Dime could honestly just be a child with.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 12:44 pm
Tanya rolled again and moved her piece, stopping on an action square. Picking up an action card she reads it aloud.
"All players must do the chicken dance!"

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:41 pm
The good aristo straightened up and smiled.

"My name is Gabriel Ankra. I have been instructed by my superiors to ask for the aid of the Mayor of Byako for a grand endevour. My superiors promise that it is something that the Byako government should greatly consider. Unfortunately, I am not permitted top say much more until some form of acceptance is apparent."  

[]Luxord[]

Gracious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:00 pm
Chibi gave Gabriel a level look and smiled at the offer.
"As im sure your superiors are aware, it is unwise to sign up on anything regardless of how charming without knowing the full details.
If it will satisfy you, I am willing to hear you out on this matter. I cannot make promises beyond that without knowing more."

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 10:19 am
*sigh* "Very well. I cannot tell you the name of the organization, but I will share with you a sample of our endeavors. Me and my superiors are well-educated in the history of the planet. We take particular interest in the grand wars that took place hundreds of years ago, when mighty weapons were constructed to tear down each of the opposing combatants. We seek these weapons that still exist in this world, hidden from our eyes. We wish to use these weapons to better the lives of people around the world. We would humbly ask for the cooperation of the city of Byako, what with it's incredibly diverse population and no doubt powerful forces."

Gabriel's hands dance in graceful gestures as he spoke. The soldier behind him seemed to calm down as he heard the tale that Gabriel shared.  

[]Luxord[]

Gracious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 11:25 am
Chibi nodded slowly at Gabriels. explanation.
"I see i see...A worthy endeavor that the city would love to support however there is one obstacle in your goals."
Smiling wryly, Chibi opened the lower drawer of her desk and plopped a folder before the aristo.
"Tell me, have you heard of the Jarians?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:39 pm
"Yes...I believe I have heard the name. It only recently became a topic of conversation amongst my co-workers. Do elaborate, would you kindly? I myself have heard little."

Gabriel leaned forward with anticipation.  

[]Luxord[]

Gracious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:20 am
"Well that file there will fill you in on the details. Your free to keep it, I have copies. But I suppose it could not hut to tell it myself."

Opening the file, Chibi pulled out a really old photo showing a number of people standing before a street in market place.
"The Jarians are an organization that has been established in the city many years back and predate our government. Established back when we did not have a law enforcement organized the Jarians handled all such problems for many years until they splintered off and became a clan."

Next Chibi pulled from the folder a photo of some a flock of short swords holding forks and knives and wearing little bibs.
"The Jarians took it upon themselves to seek out and lock away any weapons that are deemed a danger to the populace, usually living weapons and anything able to destroy a city block with one swing and suchness."

Next she set down a list of figures.
"They would probably be bankrupt by now from their endeveors if they had not established the merchants guild. A sort of union that has under its banner a large portion of the smaller businesses in the city and creates some laws of business that outlawed the burning down of a rivals establishment or turning your competitions merchandise into exploding rocking chairs.
Jarians tax a percentage from the Merchants guild which keeps them going"

Finally, Chibi sets down a copy of an agreement between City Goverment.
"The problem I was getting at is this. We simply do not have the resources to deal with some of the larger threats that have plagued the city such as giant robots and falling meteors while still being able to cover the normal expenses that go into mannaging a city like Byako so there was an agreement made between the Jarians and ourselves that they will deal with any such problems if they crop up on the condition that they can confiscate any weapons that they deem to dangerous for the public from our custody."

"So I am sorry to say, but we cannot offer any...Official support"  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 9:47 am
"Gracious."

Gabriel flipped through the pages of the file himself.

"What an intriguing group! They must be exceptionally powerful to ward off, what was it, giant robots and falling meteors? Impressive!"

Gabriel tucked the file into a pocket under his coat.

"Well, their cause is more similar than I expected. But they are still quite a conflict of interest for US. How many weapons would you guess they have come into possession of?"  

[]Luxord[]

Gracious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:33 am
((sorry, i didnt notice you responded ^^; ))

"Well if it is true that they have been around since the city began..."
Chibi looked thoughtful.
"I...could not even begin to guess. Quite alot certainly"

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out