Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:57 pm
Muffin_from_a_tree
no one brought him in... he is a flea that hung on darklurkers cape all day, then he saw the oppertunity and bit darklurker's neck, jumped off and spreaded in the guild... but just to resolve this you can delete all his posts. simple.
Who are you?The muffin man.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:45 am
xBeefxTacox
dragonrock18903
i say, if he posts, then ignore him
I say we slaughter him.

i like the way you think.  

JigokuShoujosRevenge

14,440 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • First Fall 15
  • Peoplewatcher 100

AkaruiRain

Romantic Explorer

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:15 pm
DarkLurker12
Muffin_from_a_tree
no one brought him in... he is a flea that hung on darklurkers cape all day, then he saw the oppertunity and bit darklurker's neck, jumped off and spreaded in the guild... but just to resolve this you can delete all his posts. simple.

nopes. it was treekee... and no, milkshake and i are not together... i was just protecting her... sweatdrop weirds. btw, cumma is gone! lets celebrates! *puts on costume* let's have a masquerade!!! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:26 pm
yaaaaaaaaaaaay  

JigokuShoujosRevenge

14,440 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Peoplewatcher 100

dragonrock18903

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:00 pm
.. not for the party thing. but yay that hes gone. but i think he started another account... maybe  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:40 pm
OHH NOES!

Part Two of the Saga?!?!?

gonk  

AkaruiRain

Romantic Explorer

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100

dragonrock18903

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:08 pm
Wings of the Ocean
OHH NOES!

Part Two of the Saga?!?!?

gonk

lets hope not...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:00 am
Wings of the Ocean
DarkLurker12
Muffin_from_a_tree

nopes. it was treekee... and no, milkshake and i are not together... i was just protecting her... sweatdrop weirds. btw, cumma is gone! lets celebrates! *puts on costume* let's have a masquerade!!! blaugh
What?  

DarkLurker12
Captain

JigokuShoujosRevenge

14,440 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 8:42 pm
DarkLurker12
Wings of the Ocean
DarkLurker12
Muffin_from_a_tree

What?

basically masquerade means celebrate or celebration. or get on topic. any notice how this group of people have like ADD or something?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:49 am
JigokuShoujosRevenge
DarkLurker12
Wings of the Ocean
DarkLurker12
Muffin_from_a_tree

What?

basically masquerade means celebrate or celebration. or get on topic. any notice how this group of people have like ADD or something?
I know that,but I am confused about the muffin man dude................or dudet.  

DarkLurker12
Captain

JigokuShoujosRevenge

14,440 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:30 pm
you people ... im changing topics... why dont you people look at zero forums... no sense made shimata  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:00 pm
...what?  

dragonrock18903

DarkLurker12
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:36 pm
DarkLurker12
JigokuShoujosRevenge
DarkLurker12
Wings of the Ocean
DarkLurker12
Muffin_from_a_tree

What?

I know that,but I am confused about the muffin man dude................or dudet.
No one answered my QUESTIOOOOOOOOOOOOONED!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:43 pm
DarkLurker12
DarkLurker12
JigokuShoujosRevenge
DarkLurker12
Wings of the Ocean

What?

No one answered my QUESTIOOOOOOOOOOOOONED!

what question?  

JigokuShoujosRevenge

14,440 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Peoplewatcher 100

JigokuShoujosRevenge

14,440 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:32 pm