Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Mittalmar - Original Archives
Dumb Things You've Heard Said About LotR Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rudhe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:43 am
Yay elvish blood heart , so that was from the fathers side right? or the mothers? because his mother was the one who brought Aragorn to the elves, wheres the connection?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:40 am
The Elvish blood is from his father's side. He is directly descended, Father-to-son, from Isildur (and thus Elendil). Elendil was descended from the house of the Lords of Andunië. The Lords of Andunië were descended from Elros Tar-Minyatur, but not through first-born sons. And, as you know, Elros was descended from Eärendil and Elwing, both of whom had Elvish blood, and one of whom had Maiar blood as well.

Phew.  

Londo Mollari

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 3:23 pm
xd Wow that's complicated ><  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:02 am
Not that hard, just easier to describe with a family tree than in words =P  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:32 am
Yeah... I'm still confused xd  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:07 am
*sigh* go have a look at the family charts....then follow the elvish blood, it makes a nice loop =P. Iat least I though so when I read it....except I thought the duneduin earnt there long life anither way.....argh I can't remember....  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:31 am
It's in the back of the Simarillion right??  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:34 am
Something like that...I still haven't gotten round to finishing that book actually....never can seem to get my hands on it...  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 2:12 pm
It's SOOOO good heart It's hard to get into... but totally worth it in the end heart It gets better towards the middle / end because we can relate more to the events ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 7:26 am
Ah, must get to it somehow........as soon as schools over........and get my friend to lend me her book........ sweatdrop  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:30 pm
Just remember that it's worth it >< You can do it!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 5:05 am
Lol, I appreciate the support...but I'm just borrowing the book................reading is the easy part 3nodding  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 2:00 pm
So you think >< You'll see when you read it razz  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:47 pm
Yes! I finally got a copy of the Simarillion! I think my friend got a little annoyed when I started questioning every second sentence though... xp  

Rudhe
Captain

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:42 am
LOL! blaugh Have fun reading it! It's hard but you'll be able to do it! It's SUUUUCH a good book though! I love it heart  
Mittalmar - Original Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff