Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
What are your biggest pet peeves? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artemis the Pi-Rat

4,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:35 pm
I have so many I could be here for days. but I'll give you the short version(sp)

bad spellers
-OK, I don't know how to spell words sometimes, and I can forgive you if you hit the wrong key on the keyboard and don't see it before you post, but when I'm not sure of a spelling I put an (sp) after it so people know I wasn't being careless, I just really didnt want to look the word up.

Chtspk or 133t or whatever you call it
-Oh. My. Fricking. God. people who use this make me so angry I could just kill them. especially people who embarass me and what I stand for (Like I love FF8 and I stand up for it in srguements, but someone coming in during that arguement and saying "LyK DuuUudduh effeffeiiiiyut is ttly da bestuh!" is not helping my case, and is telling people FF8 fans are retards).

People who say Wisconsitites are stupid, fat, all we eat is cheese, ect.
-I swear to god I will stab you. I love Wisconsin, it's a good state. what did we do to deserve this? sure, we have fat, stupid and ugly people here, and we do eat cheese (who doesnt eat cheese? its not our only food you know) but everywhere else has this stuff too.

Rednecks, hillbillies(sp)
-AH! god I'm running out of rage. but I think I can conjure(sp) up some more.

Southern accents
-Ok, now don't get me wrong, they arent that bad, but when used with poor grammer, they make me so mad evil .

People who use double negatives and the word Ain't
-Now I'm on fire. if you come up to me and say "I ain't no retard" You can not Imagine the pain I will cause you. I think you get my piont.

Oscar Meyer(sp)
-They use little kids to hook people into buying there food. I wish oscer meyer(again,sp) but burn down and never be seen again.

stupid people/people who are proud for the wrong reasons
- Die stupid people!! when people ask dumb questions, or point out the obvious and get praise it makes me soo angry! also, the fact that the dumb people get called on in class more than the people who haven't been called on in days. once, in math, I was the only person with my hand up, and my math teacher called on a stupid person! I mean, I understand they need to get the material, but shouldn't I be praised for My A in math instead of them being praised for their C???? also, for the wrong reasons thing, last year we were going on a feild thrip to minesota so the bud ride was going to take awhile. so there was a debate about whether people could bring DVD players of there own and watch movies, and my homeroom teacher said maybe, as long as the movies were under PG-13 (because, I'm not going to lie to you, I'm only 12. sorry.) and this girl in my class who had failed a grade asked if she could because she was 13. and she acted happy about it. I just said thats not something you should really be happy about.

Violins
I dont feel like giving a reason. if you want, you can PM me.

people who rub it in your face when you miss something
last year, I was abset on the day our school hade a bomb threat and everyone thought it was SO awesome they got to walk to the high school and sit still for 3 hours. well anyway, later that day my friend rachel came to my house and told be about it, all ecited. and that didnt bother me , cause I realize that she wanted to tell me, that wasnt really rubbing it in, that was just informing me. but then over the naxt few weeks she kept telling me over and over. stupid rachel. and then SHE missed the awesomest feild trip of the year and all I told her were a few things I saw, merel informing her, and then I never mentioned it again.

People who trace pictures
- again with Rachel.Ok, she traced this picture, giving the person dferent clothes, then she showed it to me (at this time I didnt know she traced it) and I thought it was so awesome! right, so later that day I saw the picture she traced it off of in the recycling bin. so I told her I knew she traced it and she got all " I DID NOT HOW DARE YOU BLAH BLAH BLAH ITS CALLED LOOKING AND DRAWING"
I understand that people can look at things and draw them. but at exactly the same porportions? no. same size and everything. that just ticks me off.

Emo-ness
-ok, I dont hate emo, but I hate the effect it has had on me. If I wear all balck, people think im emo. I'M NOT. the color black looks good on me! ah! and if I have cut, I cut myself. I'm emo. I did not! I got paper cut god people! If i have one comment that may be negative. I'm emo. AH! I AM NOT EMO!

keep in mind this was the SHORT version lol. if you really want to know more you can om me. I may add to this later.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:45 pm
Yoshinori_Rinoa

People who say Wisconsinites are stupid, fat, all we eat is cheese, ect.
-I swear to god I will stab you. I love Wisconsin, it's a good state. what did we do to deserve this? sure, we have fat, stupid and ugly people here, and we do eat cheese (who doesnt eat cheese? its not our only food you know) but everywhere else has this stuff too.

just remember, when the earth freezes over, you will be one of the few people who survive (i have family in Wisconsin and know all about what the winters are like there, and yes i have visited said relations)

and at least the cheese is good there, not like that processed crap other people eat.  

calcifer9

calcifer9

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:49 pm
I absolutely hate blind patriotism!
-seriously, it gets on my nerves. we aren't the best country in the world! no, we don't need to give ourselves completely to the government! no, burning a flag is not an insult to the country!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:35 pm
My biggest pet peeve is people leaving there junk on the floor scream Just pick it up!!

And talking during the movie theater. I go to the theaters a lot, and I absolutely hate it when some guy is trying to impress his date by talking during the movie rolleyes  

Corcyra

Seasonal Leaf

4,575 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50

SomeoneOnTheRun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:08 pm
The people that are talking and talking and talking and they just can't get the hint that you want them to shut it but they keep going and you say you have to go and they say where are you going .. then you say to the movies or somthing and they ask what movie and you say _____ and they are all like, yeah i'm up for a movie .. can you pay for my food and ticket?

Ugh it happend once ...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:09 am
thank you califer! I love you!  

Artemis the Pi-Rat

4,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[-blooberry-]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:17 am

*People that don't spell out the whole word. Like instead of 'You' they put 'u'. It gets really annoying. >_<
*People that think they're too good to even look at you. >__< They're so self-centered.
*People that think they're always right. DX It's like egh! Just shush!
@_____@;; I prolly didn't make much sense.. XDD

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:39 am
stupidity
i think thats everyones peeve  

dethklok pickles

PuppyToast

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:54 am
-When people don't type out their words BD;;
lik when ppl tlk like this :/
It bothers me D: I have a friend that has to type like that cuz she practically only has one hand, the other is paralyzed, but when your perfectly able to it bothers me BD;;
-When people constantly bug you about one thing, over and over.
-People who go and try to get other kids to do their homework for them :/
-The feeling when you scratch a chalkboard BD;;;; It bothers me sooo much. I could care less about the sound.
-People who think they're always right. Your not :/ shut up.
-Self-centered people.
- People who will continually bother you even after you start pleading them not to :/ it shouldn't even get to that.
-Obnoxious and loud laughter that just screams for attention.
-People who make fun of someone just for a trait.
-People who will leave their friends to become popular :/
-Most popular people in general. (school wise)
*continues*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:06 pm
    ×××»

I hate it when people do not capitalize, at least ATTEMPT spell check, do not use punctuation, brag, beg, expect people/charities to give them donations.

Screen names that are not capitalized. D;

Prejudice, racism, ect.

My biggest pet peeve of all. People who wear flat billed ball caps that are crooked and 5 times as large as their head. It's ridiculous and makes you look like a complete idiot. That is not fashion. rolleyes

Another one, people who think they're 'gangsta' in a town of 500 people where at least 300 of them are older retired people.

«×××

RAB1D RABB1T

Aged Noob

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

x Ghost Stitches x

4,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:58 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:19 pm
I hate alot of things I don't like, like when people lie, or steal my ideas, or chew gum with their mouth open, but the one I hate the most is when people yell at you for breaking their rules, but when they break them and you tell them they yell at you "Don't yell at me!" when you weren't even yelling.  

Crinoline Lady

The Flabbergasted Felon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:54 pm
I hate when people eat with their mouth open and when some class or office is really quiet, I hate it when a person just keeps tapping their pen or pencil on the desk...Drives me crazy!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:56 pm
Pirate-Grim-Reaper
I hate when people eat with their mouth open and when some class or office is really quiet, I hate it when a person just keeps tapping their pen or pencil on the desk...Drives me crazy!
Same, I always yell at people who do that and if the keep doing it I take the pen and I throw it out in the girls bathroom. (it is usually guys who do it)  

Crinoline Lady

30_Lashes

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:15 pm
Another pet peeve of mine is when someone is so close-minded that no matter what, their ideals and what not are the absolute truth.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff