Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Latopazora

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:28 pm
TammiGirl
Most media is shallow and uninformed. I bet everyone here can name who won American Idol. I bet nobody here can name two persecuted religious minorities in the Middle East.

to be honest, I couldn't even name you the American Idol winners sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:39 pm
Hiya, im SilentAngel and im new. i am extremely conservative, pro-life and soo happy to be a part of this guild. i hope to make some new friends that share my views.  

SilentAngel357

xxpeaceful_dreamsxx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:35 pm
My name is Marrissa, age 13 I am republican, conservative. My family has been in the Military for years and I know how is is

something that pisses me off is OBAMA he brought change but the kind of change we need  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:38 pm
we are not a Muslim country we are far from a Muslim country  

xxpeaceful_dreamsxx

Lord Bitememan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:54 pm
Welcome to Silent Angel and Marissa. Glad to have you aboard.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:45 pm
I am a strong advocate for Fiscally Conservative Economics and its application for today. I cannot believe the direction we are headed, with mass hyper-inlfation and a weak dollar brought about by fiat currency we have had since 9171.

I worked on the McCain-Palin campaign, hoping he would be successful in at kleast winning Obama and Biden, but I had my own doubts, as McCain, though honorable is not the one I supported in the very beginning. He is a good man but is not the best rperesentative of the Republican Party. We strayed too far trying to be Centrists when in fact our base is almost Libertarian by nature.  

Vasilius Konstantinos

Pumona

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:53 pm
Welcome to everyone that has just joined us.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:57 pm
*pounces and hugs* Welcome Vasilius, I'm so happy to have someone here who likes to post!  

Lord Bitememan
Captain

Vasilius Konstantinos

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:37 pm
Why thank you.
And please do not think I am being zealous if you find a point to argue with me. I like to have debate, and I will admit when I am wrong unlike many others on these here 'net' places.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:20 pm
Well, I'd like to keep my name private, and if anything, I'm a constitutionalist.

I'm 12 years old and interested in politics. I'm very mad at Obama, of course I gave him a chance when he started in office, but I was for McCain without a doubt. The main reason I'm mad at him is because he has put America into a trillion dollar debt, which I will be paying off in tax dollars for the rest of my life. I'd hoped that he might have helped the economy, and got us out of the debt, but what did he do: put us even further in debt. And the thing that scares me, is that he's only been in office about 150 days, what is he going to do over the next 4 years? Another thing is that he's worrying about things that aren't as important as others. For example, I think that he should try to work on the water crisis, which most people either have'nt really considered or don't even know about it. Because the truth is, we dont have a lot of water that is available to us and that we can drink. Only one third of the water on Earth, we can drink, 2% of that is frozen in icebergs, so that leaves us with 1% and people are just wasting as much water as they want because they think that there is an endless amount, when really there isn't. So I think that that is what Obama should be focusing on, finding oiut a way to solve or at least help the water crisis. Now, I hope that he doesn't just take the easy way out and pass a law that says how much we can use and just prolong the inevitable. But, don't think that I have the answers, because I don't, I'm only 12 years old, but he's a grown man that is very very smart, so I think he'd figure something out.  

dealing with it 123

700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Give Me The Nachos

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:27 am
The Pocky-Lover Has Entered!

My name is Lauren, and I am classifided under the conservative party. I enjoy watching the news with my parents when I'm not on the internet.
I moved alot in my life because my dad was in the navy. My parents were both in the navy, and thats how they met.
Currently Ticked off about: All of my parents' tax money being spent without need, and all of Barrack Obama's bs. [Seriously, I'm tired of it.]

And She Wants Pocky NOW!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:15 pm
Welcome Pocky, welcome Dealing With It.  

Lord Bitememan
Captain

Gene Karabiner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:32 pm
hi im Leo and im an extremely conservative republican. wut pisses me off about this amazing country is how liberal society has become. political correctness and pacifism is changing America and its not a good change  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:44 pm
Hi, I'm Hannah. I'm on the right hand side, so in other words, I'm a republican. And I really don't like or agree with wut Barack Obama is doing as president.  

blondforeva

xxTyeTye

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:17 pm
Hey im Tye
I am a republican more of a libertarian republican
I am very displeased with Obama
My important views are pro-life, pro-equality marriage, against death penalty

my point on being here is to help educate people that you can be gay and a republican.  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff