Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:37 pm
"Darn! I was planning on firing one of my cleaning staff and it would have saved time." Danish kicks the ground in frustration.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:31 pm
"I can hook you up with Flonne in the Underworld." She offered. "Maybe Laharl, although he seems to be avoiding me these days. Maybe I shouldn't have called him cute..." She muttered thoughtfully.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:29 pm
Danish laughed happily. "Flonne was my Ninja Arts of Love and Justice teacher!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 1:17 am
"She finally got around to setting that thing up? Yeesh... She talked about it for the longest. Kudos to her." The magician grinned. "You're so cute," She added, reaching out to poke his nose. (She really couldn't resist a plushie)  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:35 am
The ninja scowled. "Stop that! I'm not used to being called.....cute." He made it sound like an ugly word.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:48 am
Danish threw a smoke bomb on the ground and ran away to the Plushie Palace and Pub, hoping that this plush tormenting assailant couldn't see in the smoke.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 4:53 pm
She wrinkled her nose, and shrugged. "Pity. But I know where to find him if I get bored again!" With that happy thought, she went to see if she could find a more normal plushie. (She had the feeling it would be a nuisance, considering hardly anything in this town seemed to be normal.)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:01 pm
Mog-ki walks into the city from the big gate. With his chocobo blade on his back

So looks like I am here. well then, let’s see what this city of everything has to offer. KUPO

His bobble bounces as he walks along into the town  

kimpey

kimpey

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:30 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:40 pm
Ranusha saw them all near the gate. "Hello. What's going on??"  

Ranusha

Pure-hearted Mage

23,890 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ranusha

Pure-hearted Mage

23,890 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:42 pm
kimpey
"Arhh, but where to go. where to go, KUPO!"

The mog stood thinking for a sec before moving on.

~if I am going to fight evi, better find out who?s good and who?s bad around here~ "KUPO!"

He runs off, with his sword on his shoulder bouncing, as he dose.

"Huh?? Yay!! A moogle!!!" She runs over to Mog-ki. "Hi. I'm Ranusha. Kupo."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:11 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

kimpey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:49 am
Ranusha
kimpey
"Arhh, but where to go. where to go, KUPO!"

The mog stood thinking for a sec before moving on.

~if I am going to fight evi, better find out who?s good and who?s bad around here~ "KUPO!"

He runs off, with his sword on his shoulder bouncing, as he dose.

"Huh?? Yay!! A moogle!!!" She runs over to Mog-ki. "Hi. I'm Ranusha. Kupo."

mog-ki turn thinking he heard a nether moogle only to see a girl running at him.
mog-ki walked around the girl, inspecting her.

"your not a moogle KUPO, but i know i hair a KUPO."

with a deep breath his cheeks bulged out and his fear puffed.

"were you making fun of me KUPO"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:28 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Chocobo Goddess Akila

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 2:41 pm
Nonoi knew she was still glowing from the night before, she couldn't really help it, she glowed at weird times, mostly during her sleep. She was in deep thought, trying to figure out why, when she noticed a large door in front of her. Her wings fluttered slightly at the sight of a new town and her glow got stronger... she hated that. She never knew when she was going to start glowing but when she did, any spike in her feelings would only make the glow take longer to get rid of... And with the humans who thought she was a wish-granting fearie or the rabid cats who always seemed to be after all the time, she was always easy to spot with that glow.

In the sunlight, she decided to ignore that glow for now and make her way over the door. She couldn't help but notice the man run into the door below her, the thud was loud enough to almost break her eardrums. She wonder if the guy was okay, hitting the door that hard, so she sat awhile to see if she should help.... that is if she could help being a floating, glowing mouse and all...

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff